| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MOBILEGROOVE
OCTOBER 10, 2012 NEW! Achieving App Impact: Using SMS To Encourage Ongoing Engagement
To provide them a blueprint to follow as they take these first critical steps I have produced a new white paper — ap(p)tly titled Achieving App Impact: Using SMS to encourage interaction, drive loyalty (sponsored by Tyntec, a global mobile interaction service provider). Supercharge marketing with SMS. Today, SMS can reach over 5.4 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. trillion in 2007.
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2012 3 Ways Push Notifications Bring You Business
One growing trend in mobile marketing is something called push notifications. push notification is a message you can send through an app to a user’s mobile phone. But the notification differs from SMS, or texting, because it occurs within an app that the user has downloaded. Push notifications are powerful because you already have permission to contact the mobile phone user through the app they’ve downloaded. This type of notification is typically non-promotional, but it keeps your brand name in front of them.
| || || |
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
JULY 26, 2012 Marketing Automation, Set It and Forget It
This business requirement would require monitoring, notification, editing, proofing, and executing for every item. SMS Communication – There has been a boom of success stories relating to SMS marketing campaigns. Once you get that opt-in permission however, you’ll get their full attention as 98% of all SMS are read. Content Marketing Email Marketing Lead Generation Mobile Marketing Online Advertising b2b b2c Eloque lead generation lead scoring marketing automation Marketo Oracle SalesForce smsMarketing automation, what is it? Probably everyone.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
APRIL 6, 2010 Now People Can Join Your Facebook Fan/Business Page via SMS/Text.
Saying It Social Your Social Media Marketing Resource Home About Polls Our Services Testimonials Now People Can Join Your Facebook Fan/Business Page via SMS/Text Message Just found out about a neat new way to get more “Likers to your Facebook Page, via text message! The best part is you can incorporate this method with your offline advertising. Have a local radio spot? Tell your listeners to text “like username to 32665, where “username is the part of your Facebook Page’s URL that follows facebook.com/username. 32655 is FBOOK, in case you were wondering.
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
DECEMBER 30, 2012 6 Best Women Safety Apps
Download these best Women safety apps for your smartphone and it could help you send emergency SOS SMS alerts, emails, Facebook notifications and even call friends with a single tap of the app should you need help while travelling alone at night, or being confronted with a threatening dangerous situation. OnWatch. Winner of the U.S. Government’s Apps Against Abuse Challenge.
| | UNSPOKEN
FEBRUARY 1, 2013 The Best Cloud Computing Apps
It simplifies workflow with great tools such as custom automatic actions, that allows you to complete tasks, flag important issues and send notifications with one click. It helps you manage tasks whilst reminding you of every appointment you ever forgot, via email, instant message or SMS. Cloud computing has transformed the way we do everything. If you haven’t embraced the cloud, check out this cloud computing guide to get up to date with the benefits the cloud has to offer. Dropbox. Dropbox is cloud storage at its most simple. Evernote. Google Drive. Zendesk.
| || || || |
FRESHNETWORKS Should we build a mobile app, or a mobile website?
| TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2012
– only apps installed on a phone can send true push notification
, although SMS
messages can be used as a less friendly but more accessible alternative. Tweet As we all know the web is constantly changing, new platforms seem to launch every day, and new development techniques are being touted as the future of live as we know it most weeks. One piece of advice that has remained consistent over the last few years is that brands need to evaluate how customers use their services when on the move. Mobile Web Features. Lower Development costs. Tweet This! MORE >>
LOUIS GRAY Texty: Texts From Google Chrome Via My Android Phone
| FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2011
Texty , available in private beta, brings SMS
text messages to and from your Chrome browser in real-time, immediately as they hit your Android device. The Texty extension is displayed as an add-on to Chrome, and you can head there to send and receive messages, or even monitor notifications
from carriers, such as the arrival of a new voice mail. Even more amazing is that texts you send from Chrome are synched to your phone, and the recipient doesn't have any clue - seeing your phone number as the originator. Find the Texty Android app on Android market and install it on your phone. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Mobile commerce: how brands are falling behind
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
The report looked at mobile applications, mobile sites, mobile marketing (including SMS
) and overall innovation and integration, ranking brands included in the study on their Mobile IQ score. Less than a third of these apps use the iPhone’s GPS software, 17% of apps utilise the notification
system and even fewer use the phone’s camera and gyroscope capabilities. Tweet A recent report has revealed that the majority of premium brands are failing to keep up-to-date with the opportunities presented by mobile marketing. Failures in M-commerce. User experience problems on the iPhone. MORE >>
MOBILEGROOVE New Book Tackles Key Mobile Operator Issues, Outlines Winning Strategies
| MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
Among the organizations interviewed and included: Bharti Airtel, CTIA, Globe Telecom, GSMA, Korea Telecom, MetroPCS, PCCW, Qtel, SingTel, Telefónica and Urban Airship, a market leader in push messaging and notifications
. However, other services, such as SMS
, LTE, mobile commerce and mobile customer loyalty, are also entering a new phase of growth and innovation. SMS
gets a boost from apps: Today the explosion of mobile apps, a development which many thought would mark the death of SMS
, has actually pushed application-to-person (A2P) traffic growth to a new level. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN The Metrics of Social Media - Danny Brown
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
Mobile marketing is the perfect complement to social marketing and measurement can easily be achieved: Did you use a push SMS
system to drive traffic to a mobile-friendly site? « Previous Post Next Post » Youre a moderator for [link] Site admin Youre following this conversation Stop receiving notifications
for this conversation ">Stop following pts Settings. The vanity URL or QR codes (or the SMS
push) leads to a dedicated landing page for your promo, where you can buy product or services.Or How many comments did these posts receive? didnt say it is a failure.I MORE >>
- 52 Cool Facts About Social Media - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | SATURDAY, JULY 3, 2010
- Texty Rebrands as MightyText, Adds Call Info to Chrome LOUIS GRAY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
- What Is Mobile Marketing? SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Beluga Connects Japan Quake Survivor With Pregnant Wife LOUIS GRAY | SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2011
- Deal Or No Deal; Survey Spells Out Secret To Boosting Mobile Response Rates MOBILEGROOVE | TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
- 4G, Location & Personalization Will Change The Mediascape Of Multicultural Marketing MOBILEGROOVE | THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2012
- Best iOS Apps for Cell Phone Tracking MR. RYAN CONNORS | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- 7 FBML examples to rock your Facebook fan page. BLOG.WEBDISTORTION.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Find Your Blinders CHRIS BROGAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- 7 Strategies I’m Pitching for Businesses to use Facebook Places STAY N' ALIVE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Social Media Tools, Apps, Resources and Plugins HARP SOCIAL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- Question: What Will Emerge as the Next Great Social Network? - The. STEVE RUBEL | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- Citizen Marketer 2.1: Are FourSquare and Gowalla Just Shiny Objects? CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- Why Affiliate Marketers Piss Me Off - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- DataSift Curation Engine Aims for Relevance in Real-time WWW.SKEPTICGEEK.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Productivity and Time Wasters in Social Media | Brass Tack Thinking BRASS TACK THINKING | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- Blyk Is Back With Ad-Funded Service In The Netherlands; Will Social Media Marketing Make The Difference? MOBILEGROOVE | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- GUEST COLUMN: Spreading The Message; Why The Major Growth Opportunities Are (Still) In Text-Messaging MOBILEGROOVE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- Tweetie 2: The Best iPhone Twitter App FIREBELLY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- Insight Into the World of Plurk COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS | THURSDAY, JULY 3, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.