| || |
| | WAXING UNLYRICAL
MAY 8, 2013 Does Too Much Technology Make Us Bored?
'Last week I had to take my MacBook Pro in to the Apple store. The screen’s been going blank at random intervals, and since it’s still under the protection plan, I decided to listen to my friends and get the pros to look at it. And in doing so, I experienced two very different attitudes to customer service, and technology, all in the same day. Too cool for school. Thrilled with Square.
| | IDACONCPTS
MAY 3, 2013 Responsive Design is 2013?s Web Design Trend
'In a May 2013 webinar, Peter Goodman, VP of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, discussed the current state of advertising in the social media space. He took a look at the major advertising platforms on the leading social networks. Goodman explained how social advertising is the hottest topic in advertising, forecasted to reach a $11 billion in the US by 2017, according to BIA/Kelsey in April 2013.
| | JEFF KORHAN
MAY 17, 2013 Social Marketing is Relationship Selling
'The Social Marketing Process ©Jeff Korhan. Mainstream small business will more reliably get better results from social media if they view it more as selling than marketing. Because effective relationship selling is personal, and now marketing is too. As social influences continue to profoundly affect business, just about every business activity is going to require relationship building skills.
| | MOBILEGROOVE
MAY 9, 2013 #DearKen: How Should I Use #Socialmedia To Promote My Book?
'You should write a book. Yes, you! In an age where every organization, brand, and product has a website, and many of your rivals churn out white papers like popcorn, having a book is one of the best ways to establish credibility and reinforce your company’s brand position as both an innovator and an industry leader. Your competitor has a business card. The bottom line? 2 Share. DON’T sell!
| || || || |
MR. RYAN CONNORS 5 Must Know Corporate Gift Etiquettes
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
'Gift-giving is a tradition followed by most of the businesses today and forms an integral part of the business culture. Corporate gift giving etiquettes are much different than the personal gift giving. Something that is perfectly suited and sound appropriate for personal giving may just not suit when brought under the corporate umbrella. thoughtfully and carefully selected gift can sometimes be an easy way to make the clients happy or boost the morale of the individuals. By Matthew Davis. However just gifting is not enough. The best corporate gifts are free. Amount to spend. Image via Flickr. MORE >>
CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 My Wife the Community Manager
| SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2013
'It’s funny how things turn out sometimes. As someone that has worked in the digital/mobile/social space for the last 20 years, I’ve always spent my fair share of time exploring what’s new on the Internet. Testing out new technologies. Embracing new mobile apps and even writing a book on the phenomena that is location-based marketing. The same could not be said about my wife, Melanie Strout , up until six years ago. She is in fact a real life community manager. She’s worked with big brands and small brands. But all that has changed. Tell us a little about that. MORE >>
ENGAGING BRAND Bob-o-Graphic on What Make an Innovative Culture
| THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
'This week on The Engagigng Brand we discussed Innovation with Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg and as the book gives a great insight into business innovation we have created a little Bob-o-graphic for you to use. Focus beats freedom. You need to focus on ideas that matter to the business. Insights come from the outside. Connect to the outside world to find original ideas. Be ready - in fact want to - tweak as first ideas are usually flawed. Select - Remember your role is to select ideas, as not all ideas are created equal and you must discard the rest so you can focus on the best. MORE >>
WAXING UNLYRICAL Finding Keywords: The First Step to Blogging Success
| THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
'Guest post by Sean McGinnis. ve been a web marketer for a long, long time. Having built my first web site ( DVD Verdict ) in April 1999 and managed one of the larger SEO teams in the country from 2006 to 2009, it’s safe to say I’ve seen many changes in web marketing over time. Interestingly enough, there is one thing that has never changed – not one lick over the previous 14 years – and that is keyword research. Finding keywords is one of the most important (and most overlooked) aspects of web marketing. m not going to try to convince you why doing keyword research is important. Ask them! MORE >>
PAMORAMA 50 Top Tools for Social Media Monitoring, Analytics, and Management 2013
| SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2013
'Use these platforms to manage, measure, and analyze your social media marketing initiatives. To succeed in today’s connected world, you need to build a community around your company, brand, and products. Over the last decade, social media monitoring has become a primary form of business intelligence, used to identify, predict, and respond to consumer behavior. Listening to what your customers, competitors, critics, and supporters are saying about you is key to getting great results from your social media campaigns. Includes detailed analytics for all your posts. based on your queries. MORE >>
- 15 Key Facts about Content Curation WRITTENT BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- If I Were Starting Social Media from Zero JEFF KORHAN | MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013
- Link Building Tactics for Publishers ADAM SHERK | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- How to Manage Issues on Social Media MINDJUMPERS | FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013
- No More Apologies WAXING UNLYRICAL | FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013
- Talent is like a box of chocolates ENGAGING BRAND | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- Social Media is Still Uncharted Waters JEFF KORHAN | FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013
- 5 Signs that Your Facebook Page Sucks SOSHABLE | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- How Brands Use Vine MINDJUMPERS | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- We Make Our Own Fairy Dust WAXING UNLYRICAL | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Ambiguity is an Entrepreneur’s Worst Enemy WHAT SPINKS THINKS | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- Show 434 - What is innovation? ENGAGING BRAND | SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2013
- It’s About Changing The Conversation THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- How To Create Relevant Content MINDJUMPERS | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- 5 PR Tips From 2013?s 17 Year Cicadas WAXING UNLYRICAL | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- 3 Ways Social Media can Boost Sales Success BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- 30 Awesome Blogging Guides, Tips and Resources WEBBIQUITY SMM | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- How to Add Google+ Content Recommendations to Your Mobile Site QUICK ONLINE TIPS | MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013
- Social Media BackLinks SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2013
- What’s coming down the pike in social marketing? SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- Public Relations: The Two Sides of Information Access WAXING UNLYRICAL | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- Why Twitter Lists Are Good SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- 10 Quick Tips to Make CSS Load Faster QUICK ONLINE TIPS | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Connect to Work JACOB MORGAN | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Solving homelessness, one tweet at a time SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Monday Roundup: The Right Business Tools WAXING UNLYRICAL | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Make Good Small Choices CONVERSTATIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013
- Twitter API Changes Shut Down TweetChat GET SOCIAL PR | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- New Way to Redirect Blogger to WordPress QUICK ONLINE TIPS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Two Ladies Lead #Demand13 GEOFF LIVINGSTON | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- Mobile Data Goes Up, Phone Calls Go Down, Can't Explain That LOUIS GRAY | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- Announcing the Most Powerful Automotive Social Media Product at the Automotive Boot Camp SOSHABLE | FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013
- Pay Closer Attention To YouTube TWIST IMAGE | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- Sir Alex Ferguson retires – an analysis of the immediate reaction on Twitter FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- To Almost Die GEOFF LIVINGSTON | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Small Business: Embrace Mobile To Engage Consumers MOBILEGROOVE | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- 3 Reasons To Love Flickr Again SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- The Power And Disappointment Of Digital Marketing TWIST IMAGE | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- 7 Daunting Challenges Facing Marketers GEOFF LIVINGSTON | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- YouTube Live Streaming For The Masses SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Do Local Businesses Deserve Your Money? CHRIS BROGAN | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.