| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIALFISH
NOVEMBER 22, 2010 10 Reasons to Have a Social Media Response Triage Flowchart
permission was granted from the American Society of Civil Engineers for us to show this triage chart which we developed with them. We do a lot of work with associations to help them develop what we call social media triage (or escalation or response) charts. Here’s one example*. Right-click and open in a new tab or window for a full-size image). Air Force Blog Assessment.
| | SOCIALFISH
JULY 28, 2011 Crowdsourcing for Organizations
Today, sites like Crowdrise and Facebook Causes help you reach out to your social network-based connections and transform them into a powerful fundraising engine. This is a guest post by Aliza Sherman, whose new book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Crowdsourcing , is a basic primer about the concepts, processes, and techniques of crowdsourcing. Get the book here. What is crowdsourcing?
| || || |
| | SOCIALFISH
FEBRUARY 13, 2013 How to Improve Your Facebook Page SEO
Google has been indexing Facebook Pages for quite some time now , so Facebook Page SEO (search engine optimization) isn’t anything new. Facebook’s new Graph Search is very different from Google search. With Graph Search, you can combine keyword searches with friends who’ve shared content on Facebook related to that search. Tweak Your Page Category. Complete your Address.
| | SOCIALFISH
JUNE 23, 2011 How to Hire for Social Media Management
We’ve helped the National Association of Childrens’ Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI), the National Society of Accountants, the Association for Corporate Counsel, and the American Society of Civil Engineers, for example, hire positions from interns to Social Media Directors. Hire at the right level. Monitoring can be very tedious. It’s Skills to look for.
| | SOCIALFISH
SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 What Does the New Facebook Mean for Brands?
In fact, the new Timeline is so beautiful and all-consuming, sharing every detail of a user’s digital life, that it may be hard for brands to compete for attention ( Search Engine Land ). Enjoy, read all the links – but don’t freak out. Let the changes percolate for a while. We’ll see what happens and we’ll post more about the implications later. It’s beautiful.
| | SOCIALFISH
JULY 19, 2012 How To Use Pinterest to Advance Your Organization
This increases that story’s chances of ranking highly in search engine search results. When will Pintrest images be integrated with search engine “image results”? We kicked off our Think Tank Summer E-learning Series with a webinar presented by Heidi Hancock, CFRE & David Svet from Mosaic Non-Profit Development on Pinterest for nonprofits. Get the recording here.
| || || || |
SOCIALFISH Five Powerful Ways To Improve Your Website’s SEO
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
Once you understand how people are searching for your cause, you need to understand how search engines
display your website in those search results. Check You don’t want your title to appear incomplete, and you certainly don’t want your keywords cut off by search engines
! Most search engines
will only recognize up to sixty characters, and truncate the rest (like the example below). Search engines
use this information to assess how valuable a piece of content is. This post originally appeared on Johnhaydon.com. Go there for lots more nonprofit social media goodness. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH [Exclusive] 5 factors driving the launch strategy of associationsnow.com
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
We’re planning on fueling the engine
with content throughout the day from a roster of contributors in a variety of formats. This post was written for SocialFish by Julie Shoop, Vice President and Editor-in-Chief of Associations Now and Andrew Hanelly, VP of Digital Experience at TMG Custom Media on the thinking behind the newly launched associationsnow.com. ————— Amid the controlled chaos of a successful web launch are a handful of guiding principles that keep the vision on track, the content on point, and the project on time. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Mind: Blown! Technologies of the Future
| MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
Here’s the description: Drawing from innovative experiments in such varied industries as science and engineering
, advertising and marketing, and architecture, as well as the green movement and social collaboration. I’m presenting Mind: Blown! Technologies of the Future today at the AE Institute conference for Realtor association executives. Maddie Grant will showcase technologies we’ve barely dreamed of that may one day become reality. She’ll use video examples to present how creative people are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Potluck MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Discovering interesting Google+ users
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011
Example: Civil Engineers
. One of my favorite tech blogs, The Next Web, has a great list of Ten Ways To Find Relevant Google+ Users to Circle. Read the whole thing, which includes more description of each of the ten sites they describe, but here are my top three: Recommended Users – grouped into categories. You can suggest new categories as well as suggest specific people to be added to existing categories. Example: Journalists. Find People On Plus – A great directory, search by any keyword. Look for your members! Example: yours truly. Have at it. Heard of any other good ones? MORE >>
SOCIALFISH How to Apply Social to Marketing and Membership Recruitment
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2012
Social media has the potential to be a word of mouth engine
. Do you work in Marketing? Used in the right way, social media marketing can help you acquire new customers, convince customers to buy more often, and increase the amount customers spend with you. You can be right on time with exactly what your members and the market needs, and you can make the transaction just one click away. Social media can make your job more rewarding when you prompt your members to act and spread the word through their network about becoming a member or registering for an event they love. This is how. MORE >>
- Association Social Media at #Tech12 – More on Google+ SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2012
- How To Swim like a SocialFish. SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- Association TRENDS Social Media Report and Rankings 2012 SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- Quora? Verdict: Awesome. SOCIALFISH | SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011
- Managing Social Media Campaigns SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013
- Why Can’t We Define Public Relations? SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- IMPORTANT: what’s in store for associationTECH now Posterous is going to die? SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012
- How to Manage Social Employees SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012
- 7 MUST READ STORIES THIS WEEK SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2013
- The flow, the stream and the firehose: social is at the end of the beginning SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
- Your Big Brains Can Raise Awareness of Your Organization, Part 1 of 2. SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
- Business Wisdom from Airbnb to Zappos = Humanize #Lessons2013 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2012
- Is your Organization Capable of Unorthodox Thinking? SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013
- Have you written your Humanize review yet? SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- The future of geolocation SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- How to Use Pinterest to Advance Your Organization SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
- A Tale of Two Communities Part II – Salesforce.com SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- How Old is Your Association’s Website? SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012
- How to Lead Your Social Organization SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
- Building Social Proficiency Across the Organization [Slides] SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
- Building a Better Association Facebook Page SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- Whoa! Rapportive adds Facebook Integration SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- Know someone in the military? SOCIALFISH | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
- 2011 Q2 Review: SocialFish Clients and Work SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2011
- Marketing in the Round Q&A – Part 1 – Silos and Budgets SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012
- Online & mobile disaster relief efforts for Japan SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2011
- 2011 Q4 Review: SocialFish Clients and Work SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- Link Love Monthly: Best of January 2011 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
- 2011 Q3 Review: SocialFish Clients and Work SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- Marketing Associations Take Note. SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Diversity in associations is not easy! SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- 2010 Review: SocialFish clients and work SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- Link Love Monthly: Best of October 2010 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- 2011 Q1 Review: SocialFish clients and work SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.