| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
NOVEMBER 3, 2009 [2006, API] API Widget Economy: Social Media Business Podcast
Episode 3 focusses on monetizing APIs and looking at revenue streams from widgets. API Widget Economy: Social Media Business Ep.003 from Laurel Papworth on Vimeo. Ebay API. eBay offers solution.ebay.com – APIs and widgets that emplower people to do distributed sales and monetize goods and services. Amazon API. Etsy API. CHART: 2008 Amazon traffic.
| | SPIN SUCKS
SEPTEMBER 26, 2012 [2006, API] As Twitter Locks Out Developers, a New Site Welcomes Them
Earlier this year, they closed their API. But if you were on Twitter in the early days (I’m talking 2006 and 2007), it feels very much like it did then. Social Media Twitter API app.net developers ifttt social networkingIt won’t come to a surprise to many of you that I love Twitter. As they should. But the way they’re doing it? IFTTT. So What? Imagine that.
MAY 24, 2016 | BUFFER SOCIAL
[2006, API] New Twitter Update Coming: How Marketers Will Soon Be Able to Maximize All 140 Characters
SEPTEMBER 26, 2012 | SPIN SUCKS
[2006, API] As Twitter Locks Out Developers, a New Site Welcomes Them
AUGUST 28, 2012 | SOCIALFISH
[2006, API] Why, How and When to Quit FeedBurner
JUNE 21, 2012 | STAY N' ALIVE
[2006, API] 2012 Google I/O - Is This the 2007 Facebook F8?
AUGUST 14, 2011 | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
[2006, API] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
OCTOBER 31, 2010 | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
[2006, API] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
| | BUFFER SOCIAL
MAY 24, 2016 [2006, API] New Twitter Update Coming: How Marketers Will Soon Be Able to Maximize All 140 Characters
— Jack (@jack) March 21, 2006. What was once a rumor that Twitter would update its 140 character count guidelines is now official in the social media sphere: Twitter announced Tuesday morning that within the next few months, usernames, quoted tweets, photos, and other media attachments will no longer count against the tweet’s 140-character limit. People have had to work around it.
| | STAY N' ALIVE
JUNE 21, 2012 [2006, API] 2012 Google I/O - Is This the 2007 Facebook F8?
As the first Google I/O with the Google+ Team, and a serious read/write API yet to launch, I predict we are about to see an explosion of social apps at a level we haven't seen since Facebook's F8 Conference in 2007 when they launched their platform to the world. Let's look first at the original APIs for both. The parallels are very similar. Google+ is in a very similar state today.
| | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
AUGUST 14, 2011 [2006, API] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
After interviewing nearly 40 experts and working with Charlene Li and a bit of help from myself, she’s found six distinct use cases (see compass below) on how companies are measuring using these new toolsets. Why are social analytics so important? This is a new medium, and proof over re allocation of investment is key. The more you share it, the easier it is for us to produce more. Wowza!
| | SOCIALFISH
AUGUST 28, 2012 [2006, API] Why, How and When to Quit FeedBurner
For many years, FeedBurner (acquired by Google in 2006) has been the principal provider of RSS and basic email subscription services to bloggers. With the FeedBurner API already deprecated and due for expiration in October 2012, it surely looks like a managed slowdown of the venerable service. Thank you so much Phil! It was simple, largely effective, and free. What’s not to like?
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2008 [2006, API] YouTube - Education Today and Tomorrow
Added: September 20, 2006. Added: September 20, 2006. Developer APIs. Sign Up. QuickList ( 0 ). Sign In. Worldwide. English. Close. Set Your Country Content Preference. Close. Set Your Language Preference. Videos. Channels. Community. Upload. Videos. Channels. advanced. Loading. Education Today and Tomorrow. Rate: 182 ratings Sign in to rate. Views: 171,510. Share. Favorite. Playlists. MySpace. Facebook. more share options. fewer share options. This video will appear on your blog shortly. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Thank you for sharing this video! Saving. close. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008 [2006, API] Make Your LinkedIn Profile Work for You | chrisbrogan.com
Username: API Key ? December 2006. November 2006. October 2006. September 2006. August 2006. July 2006. June 2006. May 2006. April 2006. March 2006. February 2006. January 2006. chrisbrogan.com. Covering social media business strategy and personal power. About. Speaking. Rockstars. Subscribe. Newsletters. Make Your LinkedIn Profile Work for You. May 19, 2008. LinkedIn is a professional network built around one’s employment capabilities. People who use LinkedIn expertly, like Christopher S. Comments. MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010 [2006, API] The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010)
The Stack: The Social Business Software Suite Category Name, Short Description, Frequently Heard Vendor Names Listening and Learning: Brand monitoring: These listening and learning tools provide data to brands by filtering data via scraping and APIs then sorting by keywords. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. See how I segment these vendors into specific sub classes. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008 [2006, API] What Do We Need to Teach About Knowledge Work? | Computer Writing and Research Lab
Date : 25 September 2006. Allen 2003; Senge 1994; Stone 2006). APIs,â?? APIs, like the application program interfaces used in programming, consist of routines, protocols, and tools that allow simple interactions to generate complex effects. APIs in knowledge work might include genres and other boundary objects. When managers see APIs fail, they should concentrate on either improving or substituting the API. 2006). Now reading from the top of the page. Skip to page top, access key T. Skip to page header, access key. H. You are here: Home. MORE >>
PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010 [2006, API] 35 Great Social Media Infographics
Facebook was founded 2004, not 1997. ( [link] ), Twitter launched 2006, not 2000. ( [link] ). API? ???? ??????????? pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 35 Great Social Media Infographics by Pam Dyer on March 3, 2010 Share Here’s a collection of terrific social media infographics that might come in handy. As you probably know, infographics are visual representations of information, data, or knowledge. It’s very helpful to use infographics in presentations, reports, articles, etc., to convey concepts. The Social Media Effect 4. MORE >>
- [2006, API] Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [2006, API] The Business of Social Media: B2B and B2C Engagement by the Numbers | Brian Solis WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
- [2006, API] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, API] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [2006, API] 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- [2006, API] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [2006, API] 6 Ways to Filter Your RSS Feeds - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [2006, API] Online Content Distribution: Guide To The Best Content Syndication Services WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- [2006, API] No, You Can't Automate Social Media! TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- [2006, API] Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2006, API] eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [2006, API] Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2008: Social Media, SEO, and More " techipedia | tamar weinberg TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009
- [2006, API] How to Make Money With Blogs & Blogging VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
- [2006, API] Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- [2006, API] Twitter ROI - Is it Too Popular? BARE FEET STUDIOS | MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009
- [2006, API] Social Media Revenue: Huffington Post TechCrunch Valuations LAUREL PAPWORTH | SUNDAY, JANUARY 17, 2010
- [2006, API] Twitter's Supposed Lack of Loyalty: It's “too” easy BARE FEET STUDIOS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [2006, API] Blogs et Wikis en formation BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2008
- [2006, API] Your Guide to the Crowdsourced Workforce - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [2006, API] Social Class Distinction Between MySpace and Facebook » Techipedia. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2007
- [2006, API] 6 Lessons Learned From the Demise of MySpace | facebook | Social. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010