| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
OCTOBER 13, 2010 What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
and where they are talking about it), sentiment analysis, and collaboration tools for acting on the information. Nielsen BuzzMetrics. Nielsen’s monitoring covers more than 100 million blogs, social networking sites, discussion boards and other sites where consumers can post content. Forrester Research has named Nielsen a leader in brand monitoring solutions, saying “the vendor has the strongest strategic vision and currently competes at a scale unmatched by any other competitor.. simple tool like Google Alerts would pick up most stray citations. UberVU.
| | SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS
SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jonas Kit Nielsen
Home Content RSS Log in Social Media Citizens Home Case Studies Reports SMC List TOP Lists Video Consulting Portfolio Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jonas Kit Nielsen September 8th, 2010 by Giedrius Ivanauskas Leave a reply » Share Jonas Klit Nielsen is co-founder and Managing Partner of Mindjumpers , a leading social media agency based in Denmark. Valid XHTML 1.0
| || || |
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
FEBRUARY 19, 2013 Facebook for Marketing Research: Political Polls #auspol
read an article on Wendy Harmer’s Hoopla Polls Fake Story by @gabriellechan that got me thinking about Nielsen polls, sentiment analysis and focus groups. Nielsen, Gallop, Newspoll, I don’t care, you all suck. Especially when most of the people contacted are a tainted database – “people on our business list” is I think Nielsens database.
| | FIREBELLY
DECEMBER 4, 2012 Social Media In 2012: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (5 Must-Reads)
From the Nielsen Social Media Report for 2012. Nielsen has just published their Social Media Report for 2012 and the numbers are staggering. By David Moth Do we gauge it on the number of new fans acquired, retweets, ROI, YouTube views, the number of people it reached, sentiment analysis, the amount of traffic it drove or maybe the number of new brand advocates it created?
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 9, 2011 Monitoring vs Analytics [Infographic]
am going to give you a short synopsis of each firm taken directly from the notes I took during my conversations with them and I broke them up into 5 categories: Free monitoring services, Paid monitoring services, Sentiment based analytics, Aggregators of aggregators, and Beyond sentiment analytics firms. SENTIMENT BASED ANALYTICS. BEYOND SENTIMENT ANALYTICS.
| | BILL HARTZER
MAY 26, 2010 Best Social Media Monitoring Tools
Nielsen – this is one of the most well known, and trusted names in customer data analytics. Nielsen has several tools that its customers can use to find out what is happening with their brands within the social media realm. Nielsen and Facebook recently joined forces to develop effective, and almost real time ad effectiveness solutions. The Nielsen social media monitoring tools also allow businesses to measure how memorable was a particular ad campaign, brand favorability, and factors that influence consideration of purchase. Share this on del.icio.us.
| || || || |
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Do you check weekly reports from your Facebook Fan Page?
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
This post is written by Jonas Klit Nielsen
from the Mindjumpers blog. Home Content RSS Log in Social Media Citizens Home Case Studies Reports SMC List TOP Lists Video Consulting Portfolio Do you check weekly reports from your Facebook Fan Page? March 24th, 2010 by Giedrius Ivanauskas Leave a reply » Share Note: Social Media Citizens collaborate with different blogs in Europe. The bloggers we collaborate with are also the co-founders and admins behind the Social Marketing Forum. During last night (European time) a bunch of emails started ticking in from Facebook. Valid XHTML 1.0 MORE >>
PAMORAMA 26 Free Tools for Monitoring Your Brand's Reputation
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2009
Blogpulse : A service of Nielsen
BuzzMetrics, it analyzes and reports on daily trends in the blogosphere. Jodange : Tracking your brand or a product is one thing, but turning that tracking into a measure of consumer sentiment
about your brand or product is something else entirely. Jodange’s TOM (Top of Mind) tracks consumer sentiment
about your brand or product across the Web. Twendz : Public relations firm Waggener Edstrom’s Twitter-mining tool that monitors and highlights user sentiment
in real time. Do you know what people are saying about your brand? MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
Blogpulse – A service of Nielsen
BuzzMetrics. UberVU - Track and engage with user sentiment
across the likes of, FriendFeed, Digg, Picasa, Twitter and Flickr. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. When brands are getting started in social media , they really benefit from understanding who is currently talking about them online, what they are saying, to whom and where. thorough audit of your current presence in social media (or perhaps just the presence of your brand through customers, fans and others) is the first step for any social media strategy. Then you are ready to go. Yahoo! MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Social Media Monitoring Tools – 2010 Review (intro)
| TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
Over the last few weeks we’ve been carrying out detailed tests and analysis on 7 social media monitoring tools – Alterian , Brandwatch , Biz360 , Nielsen
My Buzzmetrics , Radian6 , Scoutlabs and Sysomos – so that we can provide an in-depth review of the tools and a comprehensive report laying out the pros and cons for each tool. Sentiment
analysis – how accurate is it? We’ve put the tools to the test by tracking well-known international coffee company Starbucks. We’ll cover: The basics of social media monitoring. Who’s using the tools and for what? MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS The Best Viral Ever: A hunter shoots a bear! | Social Media Citizens
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
Previous Entry: The Future of Social Networks Next Entry: Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jonas Kit Nielsen
Posted in Case Studies & Reports , Social Media News , Trends Tags: best viral campaign best viral videos hunter shoots a bear tippex top viral videos You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Advertisement blog comments powered by Disqus Top Videos Previous Entry The Future of Social Networks Next Entry Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jonas Kit Nielsen
SMC QUOTE “.As It is the most engaging and fun viral video ever. Valid XHTML 1.0 MORE >>
- Top 10 Reputation Tracking Tools Worth Paying For MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010 WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- The social media monitoring tool with the most up-to-date results? Brandwatch. FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010
- Shifting Focus From The Traditional Marketing Funnel To Personalized Messaging Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JANUARY 8, 2012
- A Retweet is the Sincerest Form of Flattery SOSHABLE | MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2009
- 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011 WEBBIQUITY SMM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jo Porritt | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Picking a new social media monitoring service JEFFESPOSITO.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Surfing The Forrester Wave Listening Platforms, Q3 2010 WEB METRICS GURU | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- Social Business: Where It's Been & Where It's Going DARMANO.TYPEPAD.COM | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- HOW TO: Gain Twitter Influence MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- Some thoughts about Turning conversations into insights: A comparison of Social Media Monitoring Tools by FreshNetworks WEB METRICS GURU | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- What to Consider When Building an In-House Social Media Team MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- 2012 Social Media Business Trends BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- Online Games and Web Journal July 28th – August 2nd, 2010 WEB METRICS GURU | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- TRENDRR.TV Initial Review and Thoughts WEB METRICS GURU | SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2011
- The Semantic Web: A Treasure Trove for Marketers CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
- Research your posts with Buzz Monitoring COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2008
- Show Me Da Monies: Live from OMMA Social CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.