| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 Improving Health Care Member Engagement on the Web with Marketing Analytics.
Many of the nation’s top health insurers and health care organizations are looking to engage members and customers in a more meaningful way using available technologies such as interactive websites and mobile applications. The importance of the web channel for health care cannot be overstated. Combine that with the potential cost savings resulting in reduced customer service inquiries that can come with putting forth a high-quality website makes the web effort and business case very appealing to health care organizations. Bill Harriss.
| | SOCIALNOMICS
JUNE 15, 2011 Health insurer using social media to address out-of-control costs
What’s the biggest complaint I hear about insurance companies? And, it’s always the insurance company’s fault. We’re asking North Carolinians to tell us their thoughts, frustrations and ideas on all things related to health care costs, and we’re addressing them head on. Socialnomics BCBSNC blue cross blue shield cost goats health insurance NC north carolina
| || || |
| | WAXING UNLYRICAL
NOVEMBER 30, 2012 Social Media: The Key to Transforming Doctor-Patient Communication
Attending the session “A Dr, Patient & Insurer Walk into a Social Network“ at SxSW last year really opened my eyes to the social media obstacles healthcare professionals face. Here are three social media obstacles health care providers face and the underlying opportunities each present. News Health article. Your child has come down with a rasping cough. Education.
| | SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY
MARCH 22, 2009 Crowdsourcing Our Health – Using Social Media to Educate and Unite.
Development Social Media Crowdsourcing Our Health – Using Social Media to Educate and Unite the Public Mon, Mar 23, 2009 Social Media “Social media on the Internet are empowering, engaging, and educating consumers and providers in health care. This movement, known as Health 2.0, Social media is bridging the gap between health and healthcare. Health 2.0
| | SPIN SUCKS
AUGUST 2, 2011 Seven Ways to Change the Perception of PR
The communications industry is guilty of deception – even murderous deception, if you believe the following books: Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving Americans. Today’s guest post is written by Glenn Ferrell. You get the picture. It’s in the past, but it still hurts. We humans do lousy induction.
| | PAMORAMA
DECEMBER 16, 2009 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading
Hands-on work at a Fortune 500 technology company, a technology start-up, in health care, chemical manufacturing, risk management consulting, and the non-profit sector have provided her with a wealth of experience and insights. Brandon Block Anti-Drugs Message is a Win for Public Health Communications =-. Brandon Block Anti-Drugs Message is a Win for Public Health Communications =-. Infographic] Careful, Google: Facebook Has Passed You in Time Spent on Site [Chart] Social Media Ad Spending Will Hit $3.3 She founded Blonde 2.0 Blonde 2.0′s great stuff.
| || || || |
WWW.MCKINSEYQUARTERLY.COM Six ways to make Web 2.0 work - The McKinsey Quarterly - Six ways Web 2.0 work - Business Technology - Application Management
| SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2009
The McKinsey Quarterly Home McKinsey & Company McKinsey Global Institute china.mckinseyquarterly.com Help [+] Log In Register close Register Member Center The McKinsey Quarterly is the business journal of McKinsey & Company. Register now for immediate access to hundreds of articles. First time here? Read our Quarterly Basics. Forgot Password? work Web 2.0 tools present a vast array of opportunities—for companies that know how to use them. Your e-mail address* Send me a copy. Recipient e-mail address* (Separate multiple e-mail addresses with commas. Limited to 20 addresses.) adoption. MORE >>
SOCIALNOMICS Being Older Does Not Mean You Can’t Be Social
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2013
While many senior citizens still enjoy the idea of writing letters, others have taken in recent years to getting online and sharing thoughts, photos and videos with their loved ones; * Better health
– Before the Internet, seniors typically had to rely on visits to the doctor and/or health care
information from magazines and television. Now, older individuals can turn to social media sites and get links to health
studies, reports and healthcare websites. Social Media grandparents health
parents senior citizensPhoto credit: umfk.edu. MORE >>
PWB MARKETING BLOG Some Basic Branding “Don’ts”
| THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
Unless same sex marriage impacts your business in some way (for example, you’re a health care insurer
and you have some cogent thoughts on the economic impacts of partner benefits) then leave it alone. Recent social media traffic has me feeling like some basic reminders are in order for companies who are using these channels. Be your brand. Not something you saw on TMZ. Don’t #1: Trendy Stuff. By the time you became aware of the Harlem Shake, it was already passé. That’s really swell that your CFO wanted to wear a gorilla suit. Be your brand. Not something you saw on TMZ. MORE >>
SOSHABLE Top 5 Medical Apps
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2012
With the cost of health insurance
increasing and many people going without insurance
at all, medical apps can be a lot of help. Although they do not take the place of visiting a health care
professional, they can give you confidence in dealing with a sick baby or finding healthy ideas for weight loss. Users can use the app to locate the nearest health
professional. Additionally, insurance
information can be put in before ever reaching the office to save time. Medscape. The Medscape mobile app is a great app for users who are constantly on the go. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM List of Brand-Side Corporate Social Strategists: Twitter Edition
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011
Media and Entertainment. • Brett Rudy – Director, Strategic Consulting at Epsilon. • Charles Miller Director – Digital Care
/Social Media Strategy at DIRECTV, Inc. • Michael Hall – Director of NESN.com at New England Sports Network. • Amy Worley – Vice President of Marketing at Andrews McMeel Publishing. • Robert Michael Murray – Vice President, Social Media at National Geographic Society. • Kelly Owen – Social Media Manager and Strategist at SPEED Channel, Inc., Here you go. Serious disconnect there.). Anyway, on to the list! List of Corporate Social Strategists for 2011. link]. MORE >>
- Four Kinds of Public Relations News Releases GET SOCIAL PR | THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
- Now Your Data Is Being Transformed THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2011
- HOW SOCIAL MEDIA WILL IMPACT TWO INDUSTRIES GET SOCIAL PR | FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012
- 23andMe and the tension between Big Data and privacy in healthcare FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013
- Financial Planning for Bloggers PROBLOGGER | SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2013
- The Key to Social Media Success is Just 2 Letters | Integrated. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- Podcast: Industry Interview with Georgia Foley-STAFDA Market TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- Another press release announcing a twitter account « Online. ONLINE COMMUNITY STRATEGIST | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- Now Your Data Is Being Transformed THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2011
- Live Blog: Day 2 Kickoff Strikes Transformation Theme PAUL GILLIN | TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010
- Is Your Executive on Twitter? KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Quantum Entanglements: The Social Media Scandals TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JULY 21, 2008
- Billion dollar bail-out - We deserve it! KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
- Billion dollar bail-out – We deserve it! - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
- Mobilising people in social media: the #welovethenhs debate FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
- 50 Habits of a Highly Effective Blogger " EdithYeung.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.