| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 [Wireless, Yahoo] The Top #Nifty50 Women in Technology on Twitter for 2012
Splitting time between Ottawa, Canada and Naples, Florida, Lisa is owner of Parlez Wireless as well as a sought-after social media strategist and speaker. She was recently named CEO of Yahoo!, She’s actually the second woman from Wisconsin to lead Yahoo! A year ago, the #Nifty50 honored 50 remarkable men and women on Twitter. That will be our top focus for next year.
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
DECEMBER 12, 2011 [Wireless, Yahoo] 5 Common Actions Competitors Take
In the competitive wireless market, Sprint is a distant third currently, a gap that has increased over the past decade in large part because of the customer service issues the company experienced after acquiring Nextel. Google beat Yahoo by offering a superior search algorithm. Marketing extends beyond stakeholders and organizations. Customers are less willing to trust them.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[Wireless, Yahoo] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY SMM
[Wireless, Yahoo] The Top #Nifty50 Women in Technology on Twitter for 2012
JANUARY 19, 2012 | YMARKETINGMATTERS
[Wireless, Yahoo] 8 Marketing Trends to Implement in Your 2012 Marketing Plan
DECEMBER 12, 2011 | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
[Wireless, Yahoo] 5 Common Actions Competitors Take
JUNE 14, 2011 | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
[Wireless, Yahoo] What’s Your Mobile Marketing Strategy?
JUNE 6, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY SMM
[Wireless, Yahoo] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise
| | YMARKETINGMATTERS
JANUARY 19, 2012 [Wireless, Yahoo] 8 Marketing Trends to Implement in Your 2012 Marketing Plan
Insider Pages , Google Maps , Bing Local , City Search , Yahoo Local , Local.com , Merchant Circle. 250+ million Americans carry mobile phones—over 80% of the nation’s population (Source: CTIA Wireless Association). What a year was 2011 for social media and marketing! It’s not going to blast your sales from $0 to $10,000 overnight. Trend #1 – Humanize Your Business! Be real.
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
JUNE 14, 2011 [Wireless, Yahoo] What’s Your Mobile Marketing Strategy?
Before starting my own company in 2006, I worked for 16 years in the wireless industry for AT&T Wireless and Cingular, so I’ve watched mobile develop over the years with more than a casual passers-by interest. Local business listings in directories such as Yahoo, Google, and others. Amidst all the hype with social media, there’s a growing trend that sometimes gets lost in the shuffle: Mobile marketing. For many reasons, mobile marketing has been slow to grow in the United States. Who uses digital coupons? 33% of consumers with college degrees. Where Mobile is headed.
| | BILL HARTZER
APRIL 26, 2010 [Wireless, Yahoo] Top 100 Most Innovative and Influential People in the Web 2.0 World
In the search category, the heads of Google , Microsoft , and Yahoo! Wireless & Gadgets. Stefan Weitz of Microsoft and Carol Bartz of Yahoo were also named, and Jason Calacanis was also named in the Search category. Carol Bartz, CEO, Yahoo Inc. KR Sridhar, Co-Founder & CEO, Bloom Energy Corp. 5) Wireless & Gadgets. 1. Carol Bartz, CEO, Yahoo Inc.
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
JANUARY 17, 2011 [Wireless, Yahoo] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Well, about two-thirds (64%) of the traffic from third-party sites to video sources currently comes from Google, followed by Yahoo (11.9%), Facebook (4.3%), Bing (2.6%), and Twitter at 1.2%. 59% of Americans connect to the Internet wirelessly (this includes laptops). How are consumers and b2b decision makers using social media in their buying processes? Social Media Facts and Stats.
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010 [Wireless, Yahoo] The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010)
Yet don’t discount other systems, as when you look closely, Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL are also social networks, and will continue to innovate as well as aggregate. Do you think more and more Q & A sites like Quora and Yahoo Answers will grow and also be incorporated within white label platforms? Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. Social Media Management Systems. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [Wireless, Yahoo] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
Kent Huffman is the CMO of BearCom Wireless and co-publisher of @SMMmagazine. Gil Yehuda is the Director of Open Source at Yahoo! Last year, my colleague Tom Pick ( @TomPick ) and I introduced the #Nifty50 awards , which honored 50 men and 50 women who were leading the way in social media through their active engagement on Twitter. This year, we’ve narrowed the criteria a bit to focus specifically on individuals who work for technology companies, and asked our readers to nominate the men and women they thought were most deserving of the award. Chris Adams – @chrishadams. billion. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010 [Wireless, Yahoo] How to Get an Influencer's Attention
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Marketing , Opinion , Social Media > How to Get an Influencer’s Attention How to Get an Influencer’s Attention by Tamar Weinberg on March 24, 2010 Share Influence is everywhere, but it’s up to you to spot it. As information flow is infinite, many find that it is of utmost importance to capture the attention of the select few who serve as influencers — these are the people who can actually stop their followers in their tracks to help spread your message. No hype. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011 [Wireless, Yahoo] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise
Kent is the CMO at BearCom Wireless as well as the Founder and Co-Publisher of Social Media Marketing Magazine ( @SMMmagazine ) and a published author. Hertz, the mild-mannered tech geek who, when needed, morphs into superhero Wireless Woman. Lee has contributed to top industry publications such as Mashable, iMedia Connection and Yahoo Search Marketing Blog. Note: This post, a joint effort between Cheryl Burgess and me, originally appeared on the Blue Focus Marketing Blog last month. These men are indeed using Twitter to rewire and reorient the Web. Adam L. Andres Silva A. MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010 [Wireless, Yahoo] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’
Lastly, don’t expect your consumers to be using a variety of social networks and email platforms –they are not evenly distributed, surprisingly, Yahoo has more login than Facebook logins. By sharing their experiences with friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. briankissel OpenID is currently being used by Google, Yahoo, AOL, MySpace, Flickr, Blogger, France Telecom, Telecom Italia, NTT Docomo, Yahoo Japan, Mixi, Hyves, and others. Registration pages go away …much to the approval of consumers. Expect more now. MORE >>
- [Wireless, Yahoo] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] What to Consider When Building an In-House Social Media Team MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] HOW TO: Gain Twitter Influence MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Siteminis Launches Mobile Commerce Solution BILL HARTZER | FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Wireless, Yahoo] A Brief History Of Social Media SOCIALMEDIAROCKSTAR.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- [Wireless, Yahoo] The future of publishing: Social News Curation BLOGS.IMEDIACONNECTION.COM | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] The Most Important Blog Post You'll Probably Never Read VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Why SEO is Easier than Social Media Marketing TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- [Wireless, Yahoo] ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators MINDYMCADAMS.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] ITunes Allows Radiologists To Save, Sort And Search Personal Learning Files BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SUNDAY, JULY 20, 2008
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Introducing Users to the Concept of Meeting Workspaces in MOSS 2007 | NetworkWorld.com Community BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Wireless, Yahoo] How Spying On Your Friends Causes Reevaluation of Endorsed Content TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008
- [Wireless, Yahoo] How To Create A Know-It-All Company - CIO.com - Business Technology Leadership BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Is Starbucks the Most Dangerous Competitor to Facebook? | E. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Plug 2 Surf Whiz : Tata Indicom's Internet Card THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2007
- [Wireless, Yahoo] Presenters Failing the Social Media Communications Test | stuart henshall WWW.HENSHALL.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2007