| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IDACONCPTS
MAY 10, 2013 [Sports, Wireless] 4 Great Gadgets for Ocean Sports
With my wife we love to practice many ocean sports , particularly surfing, stand-up paddle boarding and spearfishing. Based on our ocean adventures here in Hawaii, I recommend these four great gadgets for ocean sports. It is GPS-enabled, water-resistant to 164 feet, and sends data wirelessly to your computer. Since 2007 I have called Honolulu, Hawaii my home. Underwater Camera.
| | SPIN SUCKS
FEBRUARY 26, 2015 [Sports, Wireless] Five Steps to Insanely Good Customer Service
This amazing customer service came from my Internet/cable/wireless provider. And our wireless carriers are few and far between (granted, this is starting to change, but has a long way to go). Rogers Media holds businesses in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, publishing and sports entertainment. By Lindsay Bell. It happened on Twitter. Over a weekend.
FEBRUARY 26, 2015 | SPIN SUCKS
[Sports, Wireless] Five Steps to Insanely Good Customer Service
DECEMBER 8, 2014 | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
[Sports, Wireless] How Will Wireless Auction 97 Affect Marketing?
SEPTEMBER 4, 2013 | TWIST IMAGE
[Sports, Wireless] Hacking Skype For Better Audio
MAY 10, 2013 | IDACONCPTS
[Sports, Wireless] 4 Great Gadgets for Ocean Sports
APRIL 26, 2013 | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
[Sports, Wireless] Get Off the Grid
APRIL 10, 2013 | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
[Sports, Wireless] Experiencing Electronic #Natitude
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
APRIL 10, 2013 [Sports, Wireless] Experiencing Electronic #Natitude
In-stadium wireless access needs significant improvement. And while ordering food wirelessly seems like a great idea, you have to wonder if the order will go through. I can’t imagine trying to upload a short Vine video. sports into the online era with its notable At Bat application for viewing games and reading news, as well as its significant social media efforts.
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
DECEMBER 8, 2014 [Sports, Wireless] How Will Wireless Auction 97 Affect Marketing?
This auction is for licenses being used for fixed or mobile wireless services. Whenever you are using your mobile device, you are using some part of that wireless “highway” and are affected by the traffic on it. We’ve seen that mobile use is growing exponentially, and of course the wireless providers are all about getting as much out of their service as possible by offering lots of ways to use it. Adding all the streaming services for sports or movies, music, and the rest, make it obvious that more room is needed. How will they make their money?
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
DECEMBER 14, 2012 [Sports, Wireless] My Retirement Jobs
After a short stint as a journalist covering wireless telecom, I went to the dark side. Me, Myself and I Sports baseball book coffee father retirement store visionI dream of retirement, a time when financial earning seems less necessary and the vain pursuits of glory have passed. There’s a long way to go still, but those greener pastures sit in my mind. So what? Probably not.
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
APRIL 26, 2013 [Sports, Wireless] Get Off the Grid
Fortunately for me, Argentine wireless networks didn’t like the great outdoors. Perhaps soon even the most sparse areas will have wireless access, either wifi or cellular. Creating an off the grid zone is the privilege of the truly wealthy. I was at a sports marketing event recently. Patagonia winds whisper to me like it was yesterday. Ah, heaven. Luxury of the Future.
GEOFF LIVINGSTON | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012 [Sports, Wireless] 2013: Clicks and Mortar
Recently, I attended the Ivy League Sports Symposium , and, whether it was MLB or the Tough Mudder franchise, everyone was talking about the live fan experience from a participation perspective. The trend extends well beyond sports. That includes making inventories available on the web , providing great wireless access in venue, offering connected flat screens that amplify what customers are saying about the experience, and of course, the increasingly popular mobile deals that have become prevalent on networks like Foursquare and to some extent Facebook. Image by CRUSTINA! MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 [Sports, Wireless] The Top #Nifty50 Women in Technology on Twitter for 2012
Carrie is also active in community work, including work with tornado relief and local sports charities. Splitting time between Ottawa, Canada and Naples, Florida, Lisa is owner of Parlez Wireless as well as a sought-after social media strategist and speaker. A year ago, the #Nifty50 honored 50 remarkable men and women on Twitter. This year, colleague Cheryl Burgess and I changed things up a bit, opening the award to nominations but focusing specifically on outstanding men and women who work for technology companies and are active on social media. Stacey Acevero. sacevero. Elyse_D. MORE >>
TWIST IMAGE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2013 [Sports, Wireless] Hacking Skype For Better Audio
This means no wireless networks and no wi-fi. Bonus tip: if you can use in-ear headphones and run the wire along your neck and back, you''ll look like a pretty cool news anchor instead of an out-of-work rapper when you''re sporting your neon orange over-the-ear monitors. wireless network. I use Skype to record most of my audio podcasts. This may not be a big deal to you, but most people who have any passion for audio and recording are gasping in disgust at this admission. That''s it. Here are 6 ways to get the best sound possible out of Skype: Plug in. Kill the tabs. audio. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011 [Sports, Wireless] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Men are also more likely to post videos as opposed to still images, oriented toward pop culture, sports, entertainment or politics. 59% of Americans connect to the Internet wirelessly (this includes laptops). For anyone in marketing or PR being asked to make “data-driven decisions “based on the numbers (and doesn’t that include pretty much everyone in marketing and PR these days?), the sources below provide a vast wealth of data, statistics and research results, as well as a bit of interesting social media trivia. Social Media Facts and Stats. And much more. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011 [Sports, Wireless] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise
Kent is the CMO at BearCom Wireless as well as the Founder and Co-Publisher of Social Media Marketing Magazine ( @SMMmagazine ) and a published author. Hertz, the mild-mannered tech geek who, when needed, morphs into superhero Wireless Woman. Digital Marketing, Higher Ed, Sports, Art, Public Affairs and loves playing the Guitar. Note: This post, a joint effort between Cheryl Burgess and me, originally appeared on the Blue Focus Marketing Blog last month. These men are indeed using Twitter to rewire and reorient the Web. But, by no means, is this list complete. Adam L. MORE >>
- [Sports, Wireless] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] What to Consider When Building an In-House Social Media Team MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] HOW TO: Gain Twitter Influence MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2007
- [Sports, Wireless] Siteminis Launches Mobile Commerce Solution BILL HARTZER | FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Sports, Wireless] Government Use of Social Media - "In Addition to," Not "In Lieu of. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] A Brief History Of Social Media SOCIALMEDIAROCKSTAR.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- [Sports, Wireless] B2B Marketers Have Little Social Media Engagement WWW.MARKETINGCHARTS.COM | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] Nine Shift : Education: Teaching responsibility Part I BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] Why SEO is Easier than Social Media Marketing TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- [Sports, Wireless] Text Messages Sent by Cellphone Finally Catch On in U.S. - WSJ.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, JUNE 28, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] AT&T Files FCC Complaint Over Google Voice FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2009
- [Sports, Wireless] ‘Curation,’ and journalists as curators MINDYMCADAMS.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- [Sports, Wireless] Nine Shift : Education: Teaching responsibility Part II BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] Nine Shift : Education: Teaching responsibility Part III BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] Digital Natives in Our Midst | Advice and Opinion BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] Technology for Small Business BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
- [Sports, Wireless] What I Like/Didn't Like About blogworld SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2008