| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | PROBLOGGER
MAY 11, 2011 Blogosphere Trends + Readability Scoring
Ever since Google implemented its reading level feature late last year, there have been rumors that your site’s categorization (basic, intermediate, or advanced) may be impacting your search engine rankings. Now, according to Wikipedia, there are literally hundreds, each taking different factors into account and, thus giving you different scores. If you really want to geek out and learn about the most popular ones, Wikipedia’s Readability page is a great start.) Blogosphere Trends + Readability Scoring. Search Engine Optimizationheading. I use this often.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
FEBRUARY 23, 2010 11 Characteristics of Highly Influential Blog(ger)s
Taking this theme a little further, I decided to branch out into the blogosphere, but using the number seven this time around was a tad too limiting. Granted, these are typically publications that have a staff of writers at their disposal, but they are like the newspapers of the blogosphere and readers have come to expect frequent updates. Want to build your blog and following?
| || || |
| | PROBLOGGER
SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 Blogosphere Trends + Using Infographics
is like a search engine for infographics, so if you’re looking to use a graphic created by someone else (with permission or by Creative Commons and with attribution, of course), you may well find what you need here among the thousands of beautiful options that have already been created. Stat Planet lets you create interactive maps and data visualizations using simple browser-based tools and built-in data from sources such as the World Health Organization, CIA World Factbook, Wikipedia, and more. Blogosphere Trends + Using Infographics. Here are a few: Visual.ly
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JULY 8, 2008 What Traits Define a Social Media Marketer?
by Tamar Weinberg on July 8, 2008 Share With many individuals finding great success with social media (and as an aside, a basic understanding of search engine optimization ), they immediately consider themselves social media marketers and consultants (as well as seasoned SEOs) and offer to sell their promotional services. What Traits Define a Social Media Marketer? Others aren’t.
| | PROBLOGGER
OCTOBER 23, 2012 The Only SEO Your Blog Posts Need
doubt this fantastic blogger ever focused on “Search Engine Optimization,” yet her fan page is bigger than yours or mine will ever be. WordPress.com estimates that 500,000 new posts enter their blogosphere each day. Click through that link for a super-techy Wikipedia post.). Search Engine Optimization AdWords Keyword Tool PageRank post titlesThis guest post is by The Blogger. Okay, I know you’ve read posts about SEO, PageRank, and other things we bloggers should all know about. I’m talking about Keywords, PageRank, and backlinks. Weird huh?
| | TWIST IMAGE
DECEMBER 25, 2010 Six Links Worthy Of Your Attention #27
And those of you who are novelists and screenwriters: start your engines. Who Writes Wikipedia? The general theory of Wikipedia is that a small group does the majority of the work. analyzed some data on Wikipedia articles and found something quite different: while the majority of *edits* are done by a small number (about a thousand dedicated people), the majority of *content* comes from infrequent users who tend to contribute a significant amount to one article. Not sure if that is surprising, but it's always fun reading about Wikipedia." blogosphere.
| || || || |
FRESHNETWORKS Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
Whilst Google Alerts provide a useful source for the latest items that are indexed by its search engine
, to understand properly what is being discussed by your brand it is worthwhile investing in some detailed buzz tracking. It analyzes and reports on daily trends within the blogosphere
. Samepoint – A conversation search engine
. Surchur – An interactive dashboard covering search engines
and most social media sites. Technorati – Search engine
and monitoring tool for user-generated media and blogs. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. HowSociable? Yahoo! MORE >>
PAMORAMA 26 Free Tools for Monitoring Your Brand's Reputation
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2009
Blogpulse : A service of Nielsen BuzzMetrics, it analyzes and reports on daily trends in the blogosphere
. Samepoint : A conversation search engine
that lets you see what people are talking about. Surchur : An interactive dashboard covering search engines
and most social media sites. Technorati : Search engine
and monitoring tool for user-generated media and blogs. Billing itself as “the leading blog search engine
, Technorati has been helping bloggers and those with their fingers on the blog pulse stay informed for years. HowSociable? Yahoo! " [.] MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Google , Industry News , Internet , Interviews , Marketing , Search Engine
Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design > Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009 by Tamar Weinberg on January 5, 2010 Share It’s my birthday! And… Brian Solis is the most eloquent writer I have ever seen in the blogosphere
. Yes, you can push down negative search engine
results, but you need a plan. Who Should Tweet? MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar.
| MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Internet , Marketing , Search Engine
Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design , Websites > Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 by Tamar Weinberg on December 26, 2007 Share Last year, I ended 2006 with a great (and still pertinent) list of blog posts and articles that I felt were really the best in their class in the area of Internet Marketing. Search Engine
Stuff Google 2.0: Rae explains all. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG How to Get an Influencer's Attention
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
selected influencers in all different “walks of life and areas of influence, from the blogosphere
to the power users of Digg to founders of successful startups and authors of bestselling books. Matt Cutts Matt Cutts is a blogger and Principal Engineer
at Google, where he heads Google’s Webspam team. Danny Sullivan Danny Sullivan is the Editor-in-Chief of Search Engine
Land. He also founded Search Engine
Watch. Aaron Wall Aaron Wall is a search engine
optimization expert and is the founder of the very famous SEO Book ebook-turned-training program. MORE >>
- 5 Things True Social Media Experts Do Online TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- 11 Common Mistakes That People Make With Their Personal Brands. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- Analysis of Five Top Blogs and What You Can Learn from Them TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Seth Godin on Steroids: Here’s My Evernote Password VIPER CHILL | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2012
- The Importance of Networking on the Internet TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
- How to Build a Superblog: Insights from the Technorati Top 10 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- What’s the law around aggregating news online WWW.NIEMANLAB.ORG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- 7 Truths About Social Media Marketing TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
- How Young is Too Young? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- Want to Friend Me on Facebook? Please Use My Public Page or. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- How I Network on Friendster, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn Â? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- 9 Social Media Topics that Need To Die | Brass Tack Thinking BRASS TACK THINKING | THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2010
- The Nightmare Public Relations Professional and How to Stop Him TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- Monthly Trends + 10 Tips for a Flawless Linking Strategy PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
- Interview with Jason Calacanis CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 7 (Ranking for “Viral Marketing”) VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- When is Brand Evangelism a Crime? Exploring the Royal Caribbean. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
- Blogging: Social Media is Not Only About Social Media Sites TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2008
- How to Get Traffic from Web 2.0 Sites like Digg, Reddit & StumbleUpon BLOG.MINDVALLEYLABS.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Services & Tools for Bloggers THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.