| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FRESHNETWORKS
MARCH 4, 2010 Why Drupal is a great social media platform (in layman’s terms)
Drupal, Drupal, Drupal. Ever since I organised the “ Drupal for Doughnuts gathering during social media week back in January, all I seem to hear about is Drupal. At our nfp and membership breakfast seminar a few weeks ago, Bertie Bosredon from Breast Cancer Care was talking about the benefits of Drupal as a content management system. The Data.gov.uk
| | FRESHNETWORKS
SEPTEMBER 3, 2010 DrupalCon 2010 and the future of Drupal
Last week a few members of the FreshNetworks development team went over to Copenhagen to find out about the latest developments in the Drupal world at DrupalCon 2010. Drupal is the open source content management system that we use here at FreshNetworks to develop our online community sites. Tweet This! Share this on Facebook. Share this on del.icio.us. Stumble upon something good?
| || || |
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
APRIL 27, 2010 Social Intranet: Open Atrium social network for internal use
It’s based on social networking software Drupal, and is free to download: Social Intranet Open Atrium. I’ve schlepped around with Drupal for about 4 or 5 years, but am not a guru- are you? Technorati Tags: drupal , free , Online Communities , open atrium , OpenSource , social intranet , social network. Open Atrium is completely customizable. Related posts.
| | FRESHNETWORKS
JULY 29, 2011 12 community platforms: a list in development
Drupal – Drupal open source content management system can be used for everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Jive – In addition to being a community platform, Jive ‘Engage’ offers collaboration software and social media monitoring. We hope it will eventually become a useful community platform tool resource. link]. Tweet This!
| | IDACONCPTS
AUGUST 25, 2010 Open Source Web Management and Design Tools
– Image Editing Software. Gimp – Raster image editing software with support for most Photoshop-like features. - Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and other operating systems. Drupal – PHP/SQL. – Blogging Software. Web-based blogging software is basically a CMS that is designed with blogging in mind. – E-Commerce Software. PHP/SQL.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 Thirteen Tips for Effective Tagging
Software. Software. Bear in mind that different people will bookmark the same site for different reasons: I might bookmark Terminus 1525 as a great example of a Drupal site, while you are saving it as a link to young Canadian artists. Jump to Content. Jump to Navigation. Jump to Footer. Search: TechSoup Home. Learning Center. Community. Find Services. Get Products. Log In.
| || || || |
- eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE)
Interestingly, some faculties have implemented and manage their own VLEs which are more dynamic, more concerned with learning experiences and are publicly-licensed products (eg.LRN , Moodle , Plone , Drupal
, Sakai ). The use of ePortfolio (electronic portfolio) software
and services is well established in many higher education jurisdictions, with administrators having set policies for their use (primarily for assessment). Software
development companies are keen to make their product or service a nexus of attention. This requires that VLEs make secure software
gateways (eg. MORE >>
THE WAY OF THE WEB Open Source is a feature, not a benefit
| MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
We wouldn’t have GNU Linux, Ubuntu, Apache, Drupal
, and we’d all be using Internet Explorer without the option to switch to Firefox or Chrome. And that’s why many projects struggle – Open Office is an example of a great project which comes close to matching the leading proprietary office software
but has yet to be quite as easy to use, or product a unique advantage beyond being open and free. Open source is a wonderful thing. It’s because they break probably the biggest rule of marketing, advertising and promotions. Buffer. MORE >>
BLOGGER XPERTISE Opinion: 10 reasons why we recommend Blogger instead of.
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
Reply Delete Replies David Kutcher September 6, 2012 12:22 PM I appreciate your comments, but respectfully disagree: for most people Wordpress doesn't "just work" In fact, believing that it "just works" is what gets people into trouble, especially when they don't realize they need to do things such as security patches and updates, or when they try to set it up and do so with default passwords because they've never installed web-based software
before. Neither would be the right tool for the job, and instead I'd recommend Drupal
or a custom CMS. MORE >>
LAUREL PAPWORTH Enterprise 2.0: social scorecard and social media karma
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
note: today most community software
has a spam removal system). Drupal
(as used by Whitehouse) has a bunch of social scorecards – if you are considering running your intranet on Atrium, a possible addon? Rewarding badges and points systems on your intranet – social scorecards – could be the turning point for turning your enterprise 2.0 systems from a thing of work to a thing of play. Foursquare becomes Social Work and all the better for it. And don’t be surprised if Facebook comes up with some kind of Facebook Credits/Work Game scorecard integration. Web 2.0 MORE >>
- How to Cut Costs with Your Own Support Community
Forums : As one of the leading shopping cart software
platforms on the market, 3dcart prides itself on customer support. According to 3dcart CTO Jimmy Rodriguez, the 3dcart software
customer support forums have cut the customer service burden by as much as 10 percent, saving support resource time to focus on pressing issues. Autodesk WikiHelp : Another software
behemoth, Autodesk’s engineering niche introduces a decidedly heavier technical element than previous examples. This is a guest post by Michael Silverman. It’s Worked Before. Like this post? MORE >>
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- An Introduction to RSS Feeds KYLE LACY | TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Vistaprint Part One: Business Drivers JACOB MORGAN | TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
- Affiliate SEO: How Websites Are Ranking in The Most Profitable Niches VIPER CHILL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Use Forums to Boost Your Blog’s Value PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012
- HOW TO: Activate Your Brand's Super Influencers MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Emergent Collaboration Vendor Review: Xwiki JACOB MORGAN | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- A Brief History of the Evolution of Social Technology SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
- Should You Outsource Your Social Media Efforts? MASHABLE.COM | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- Build Your Own Reddit With Reddit WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- What Do We Need to Teach About Knowledge Work? | Computer Writing and Research Lab BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Joomla! Surpasses 15 Million Downloads BILL HARTZER | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010
- $1M Case Study: My CMS & Content Strategy VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
- OpenGov: One big challenge? Or a thousand small hurdles : Tim's Blog WWW.TIMDAVIES.ORG.UK | TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2009
- The Ultimate Resource for Successful Small Business Websites SAMIR BALWANI | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Enterprise communities: Build or Join? (cross-posted from ZDNet) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- Live Blogging - OSS Camp Delhi 08-09 September 2007 @ Day 1 THE MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2007
- Turned six months old & Freed.in THE MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2007
- Sizing Up the Social Media Software Market « Social Media Musings by Tom Humbarger TOMHUMBARGER.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Web Mission 09: Investors, Oracle and Hitching FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.