| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE JORDAN RULES
OCTOBER 10, 2011 How The Automotive Industry Can Lead Digital Innovation
Did anyone else else grow-up on stories about the old automotive pioneers? I'm not sure what happened, but let me outline a 5 point plan to re-energize the automotive industry. This could revolutionize traffic reporting, toll roads, parking, law enforcement, driving, emergency response; as well as the automotive aftermarket, and automotive retail. THE CAR API.
| | SOSHABLE
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 We’re Giving You An Unfair Advantage
We have big news for everyone in the automotive business. Our new book “Unfair Advantage; The World’s Leading Automotive Retail Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Give You the Upper Hand to Grow Your Business and Rev Up Your Profits TODAY!” Automotive Social Media Advantage digital marketing Unfair Wikimotiveis available on Amazon.com ! Remember, the book is out!
| || || |
| | SOSHABLE
OCTOBER 31, 2010 Should Local Businesses Make “Friends” With Customers on Facebook?
There is little doubt that having a strong, professionally-designed and active Facebook page is important for businesses, particularly in the retail and service segments on a local level. For high-end, long-term sales such as automotive, insurance, and real estate, is it also prudent to establish a relationship profile to profile as a “friend of customers? Let them be.
| | SOSHABLE
APRIL 15, 2013 GM and Facebook are Friends Again (but only on mobile)
The announcement coincides with the arrival of Facebook’s new system of targeted advertising “ based on loyalty card uses at grocery stores and elsewhere, based on public records like auto registration, and based on email addresses consumers give out at retail checkout counters.”. 'The rift between the auto manufacturing giant and the social media titan is temporarily over. Related articles.
| | THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY
NOVEMBER 12, 2011 Now Your Data Is Being Transformed
In advanced-manufacturing sectors such as automotive, for example, suppliers from around the world make thousands of components. Leading retailers, meanwhile, are monitoring the in-store movements of customers, as well as how they interact with products. These retailers combine such rich data feeds with transaction records and conduct experiments to guide choices about which products to carry, where to place them, and how and when to adjust prices. But retailers aren’t alone. https://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Are_you_ready_for_the_era_of_big_data_2864.
| | WIKI.BEINGPETERKIM.COM
JUNE 29, 2009 Master List ?(A Wiki of Social Media Marketing Examples)?
Wikis Automotive United States David Bausola Ford Hurra Torpedo campaign Presentation sharing Automotive United States Philippe Deltenre Ford Where are the Joneses? Whittemore Wiggly Wigglers Wiggly Podcast Podcasting Retail United Kingdom C.B. Whittemore Wiggly Wigglers Wiggly Wigglers Blog Blog / Blogging Retail United Kingdom C.B. For an additional 500, be sure to visit Master List 2. And the third 500 has started on Master List 3. To learn how to contribute/edit, visit the Administration page. Evans adenin TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
| || || || |
THE REALTIME REPORT Facebook Brand Engagement Grows 896% Year-Over-Year
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012
The data (collected from Adobe AdLens and Adobe Social solutions) for this report comes from over 260 billion impressions for 338 companies in the automotive
, CPG, financial services, media and entertainment, and retail
industries and the activity of 70 million fans. A new study by Adobe found that brand engagement (defined as likes, comments, and shares) on Facebook rose 896% year-over-year. Mobile engagement is also way up; around one-quarter of Facebook engagement came from mobile users. What led to the increase in brand engagement? more effective social marketing by brands. MORE >>
SOSHABLE Social Media Effects on the Real Estate Market (Graphic)
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
Many would agree that social media is emerging as one of the easiest forms of marketing for standard retail
products and services, but what about the big purchases? Automotive
Social Media is already big, but the biggest purchase most people make in their lives is only now starting to show signs of catching the “social media bug.. For most, purchasing a home is something they do once a decade at most. Is maintaining a strong presence on the relationship-building social media platforms a real strategy? This graphic by Fixr says yes, and does so very nicely I might add. MORE >>
THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY Now Your Data Is Being Transformed
| SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2011
In advanced-manufacturing sectors such as automotive
, for example, suppliers from around the world make thousands of components. Leading retailers
, meanwhile, are monitoring the in-store movements of customers, as well as how they interact with products. These retailers
combine such rich data feeds with transaction records and conduct experiments to guide choices about which products to carry, where to place them, and how and when to adjust prices. But retailers
aren’t alone. https://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Are_you_ready_for_the_era_of_big_data_2864. MORE >>
MOBILEGROOVE Mobile Marketing Association Surveys Brands & Agencies Worldwide
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
The rise (and rise) of mobile retail
, the advance of smartphones and connected devices, and the heightened interest among companies across all verticals (retail
, finance, pharmaceutical — the works!) This year we have witnessed a seismic shift in how brands and agencies wield the power of mobile to deliver effective advertising, engage with consumers every stage of their daily journey and —ultimately — achieve business objectives that go beyond brand promotion and awareness to encourage commerce and continued customer loyalty. some tough questions. MORE >>
SPIN SUCKS Reconsider Fashion PR
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
You’ll see the majority of content to cover corporate campaigns specific to a handful of verticals, namely healthcare, technology, and automotive
. The High Low – Backed by Liz Claiborne, this industry blog covers retail
trends with a focus on e-commerce. Today’s guest post is written by Crosby Noricks. The fashion PR industry has a pretty interesting story to tell if you can look beyond the Avant-Garde (unwearable) runway creations to the clusters of people backstage, dressed in black, with clipboards, walkie-talkies, and this season’s must-have manicure. disagree? MORE >>
- When Social Comes To Your Automobile SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- Western Europe Mobile: eMarketer Trends, Case Studies & Best Practices MOBILEGROOVE | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- Leveraging Our Real-World Mobile Behavior To Deliver Real Results MOBILEGROOVE | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
- Social Media the One Bright Spot for PR Hiring PROACTIVE REPORT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- The Everything Guide To Mobile Apps For Developers, Businesses & Brands MOBILEGROOVE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012
- 7 Social Media Tactics Your 2013 Budget Needs to Succeed WWW.CLICKZ.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Examples of online communities in the not-for-profit sector FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- Asperger's and IT: Dark secret or open secret? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2008
- 40 Social Media Blogs You Should Be Reading PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
- Six ways to make Web 2.0 work - The McKinsey Quarterly - Six ways Web 2.0 work - Business Technology - Application Management WWW.MCKINSEYQUARTERLY.COM | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2009
- #FF FollowFriday: Millennial Media Reveals Mega Mobile Advertising Trends MOBILEGROOVE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
- Vacationers & Road Warriors Offer Mobile Marketers New Engagement Opportunities MOBILEGROOVE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012
- List of Brand-Side Corporate Social Strategists: Twitter Edition WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011
- Science 2.0: Great New Tool, or Great Risk?: Scientific American WWW.SCIAM.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 17, 2008
- Slogans that Stick: Why “Three. Words. Rule.” SOSHABLE | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2011
- Social Media Analtytics Case Studies WEB METRICS GURU | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- An Interview with Founder of ShopLAStyle.com IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- This Week in Social Media – 5/8/2013 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY SMM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open? SHERPABLOG.MARKETINGSHERPA.COM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- ANALYSIS: Making Mobile Finance Advertising & Engagement Pay Dividends MOBILEGROOVE | MONDAY, MAY 14, 2012
- B2B Marketers Have Little Social Media Engagement WWW.MARKETINGCHARTS.COM | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Aaron Strout's Bio CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
- Mobile Marketing Association Surveys Brands & Agencies Worldwide MOBILEGROOVE | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- Three popular series from the FreshNetworks Blog in 2009 FRESHNETWORKS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 3, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.