| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WWW.MONDAYNOTE.COM
OCTOBER 4, 2010 Aggregators: the good ones vs. the looters
The Carriers’ Rebellion » Aggregators: the good ones vs. the looters September 19, 2010 - 6:58 pm | Edited by Frédéric Filloux News aggregators have grown into all shapes and forms. It is a pure aggregator — actually an aggrefilter , as coined by Dan Farber, at the time editor-in-chief of Cnet, who recommended it. My daily media routine starts on Techmeme.
| || |
| || || |
| | THEFUTUREBUZZ.COM
OCTOBER 12, 2010 Content Aggregation For Links, Traffic And Buzz
For this post, I am not talking about scripting content, I am talking about manually collecting it and being a human aggregator of the best, editorially chosen material. I know that’s not the usual definition of aggregation on the web, but I think the actual, not buzzword definition of the word works to describe this strategy. This includes aggregating content. Perfect.
| | STEVE RUBEL
SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 Google Opens Internet Stat Center - The Steve Rubel Stream
The Steve Rubel Stream Edit Delete Autopost 9 Sep 2009 Google Opens Internet Stat Center Google has quietly opened up a new resource that aggregates Internet statistics across five vectors: consumer trends, macro economic trends, media consumption, media landscape and technology. The site is hosted on the Google.co.uk domain but the statistics are global. Sep 10, 2009 Gordon said.
| | SOCIALNOMICS
JANUARY 27, 2012 Social Marketing Trends to Look For in 2012: Predictions from Top Marketers
Dave Peck , Ekaterina Walter , Marc Meyer , Michael Pace , Jonas Klit Nielsen , Tim Hayden expect that brands will be asking their agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders the real ROI questions and will be demanding the tools to measure the value. We all wish we had a crystal ball we can consult whenever we need to peek into the future. Best of luck in 2012. Mike Lewis. BostonMike.
| | MINDJUMPERS
NOVEMBER 23, 2012 What Does 2013 Hold for Social Media?
As for 2013, Mindjumpers’ CEO and founder, Jonas Klit Nielsen, predicts that we are heading towards a future where brands invest in people who are highly skilled in content creation and where brands become publishers: “Companies need to be ready to think as publishers and not marketers. As of 2012, social is already too big to ignore. What does this mean? Read the entire report here.
| || || || |
MINDJUMPERS Understanding Which Social Platforms to Choose When [infographic]
| MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
of 4 billion things get shared every day, which is approximately twice as much as a year ago. AOL and Nielsen
Online content sharing report 2011. In their April 2011 report, “Content is the Fuel of the Social Web, AOL and Nielsen
Online gathered data from over 10,000 social media messages to analyze how people share content online. Tweet Right messaging on social media is as important as using the right channel to spread it. Actually, it is wise to say that they are interdependent. Mark Zuckerberg’s view of increase in social sharing. Infographic. MORE >>
BILL HARTZER Best Social Media Monitoring Tools
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
– this is one of the most well known, and trusted names in customer data analytics. Nielsen
has several tools that its customers can use to find out what is happening with their brands within the social media realm. Nielsen
and Facebook recently joined forces to develop effective, and almost real time ad effectiveness solutions. The Nielsen
social media monitoring tools also allow businesses to measure how memorable was a particular ad campaign, brand favorability, and factors that influence consideration of purchase. Share this on del.icio.us. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
Bloglines – A web-based personal news aggregator
that can be used in place of a desktop client. Blogpulse – A service of Nielsen
BuzzMetrics. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. When brands are getting started in social media , they really benefit from understanding who is currently talking about them online, what they are saying, to whom and where. thorough audit of your current presence in social media (or perhaps just the presence of your brand through customers, fans and others) is the first step for any social media strategy. Then you are ready to go. HowSociable? Yahoo! MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY Monitoring vs Analytics [Infographic]
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
am going to give you a short synopsis of each firm taken directly from the notes I took during my conversations with them and I broke them up into 5 categories: Free monitoring services, Paid monitoring services, Sentiment based analytics, Aggregators
, and Beyond sentiment analytics firms. ANALYTIC AGGREGATORS
. Syncapse – They are an “aggregator
” (they have Sysomos, Radian6, Crimson etc). NMincite – This is the artist formerly known as BuzzMetrics, which is owned by Nielsen
who is now in partnership with McKinsey. MORE >>
SOCIALNOMICS Statistics Show Social Media Is Bigger Than You Think
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
Successful companies in social media act more like party planners, aggregators
, and content providers than traditional advertiser. Source: Marketing Vox and Nielsen
BuzzMetrics SES Magazine June 8 page 24-25 Chris Aarons, Andru Edwards, Xavier Lanier Turning Blogs and user-Generated Content Into Search Engine Results. Source: July 2009 Nielsen
Global Online Consumer Survey (actually 90% now – updated above but video still shows 78%). Source: Nielsen
. by Erik Qualman. Is Social Media a Fad or the biggest shift since the Industrial Revolution? per hour. MORE >>
- 35 Great Social Media Infographics PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- 26 Free Tools for Monitoring Your Brand's Reputation PAMORAMA | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2009
- Top 10 Reputation Tracking Tools Worth Paying For MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Conversation Engines: it doesn't matter how much we 'get it'… we. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- The 4 Marketing Metrics Mandates CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- Big Brother Wants to Manage Privacy THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- Is Twitter herding sheep back home by creating 'real time news. EXTANZ | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
- The Ultimate News Resource Guide to Social Marketing: 55 Top Marketing, Technology and Social Media News, Analysis and Trends Resources SOCIALNOMICS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- Times of India Story on Social Media Careers in India GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2010
- HOW TO: Gain Twitter Influence MASHABLE.COM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- How Has Social Media Marketing Changed Between 2006 and 2010? GAURAVONOMICS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2010
- Online Games and Web Journal July 28th – August 2nd, 2010 WEB METRICS GURU | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- TRENDRR.TV Initial Review and Thoughts WEB METRICS GURU | SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2011
- Usable Content: a Blogger’s Introduction PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
- Is Twitter for Business Even Worth the Trouble | social crm. CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Guide To Online Content Syndication WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- Is Your Executive on Twitter? KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Definitive Guide to Word of Mouth Marketing SAMIR BALWANI | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- Social Search at LinkedIn Beats Google - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.