| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IDACONCPTS
DECEMBER 7, 2015 [Communities, Drupal] WordPress vs Drupal: Which CMS is Right for Your Site?
Two of the most popular packages are WordPress and Drupal. According to Drupal’s own statistics, over a million websites run this CMS package. Even more interesting, Drupal is preferred by sites that have high traffic numbers. Drupal. Drupal, released in 2001, is like the Linux of CMSes. Plus, it has a very large and helpful developer community.
| | PROBLOGGER
AUGUST 10, 2014 [Communities, Drupal] Solving the Content Management System Standoff: Drupal, Joomla or WordPress?
Drupal: Sophistication and usability in one package. Robust is one way of describing Drupal. Both the White Houses website and the British governments site, data.gov.uk , utilize Drupal, which provides a sophisticated means for delivering video, text and images in a user-friendly design. The following are the top reasons for using Drupal:. And the Winner Is..
DECEMBER 7, 2015 | IDACONCPTS
[Communities, Drupal] WordPress vs Drupal: Which CMS is Right for Your Site?
NOVEMBER 18, 2015 | CONVINCE & CONVERT
[Communities, Drupal] How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Plan With 13 Growth Hacks
NOVEMBER 4, 2014 | WRITTENT BLOG
[Communities, Drupal] 5 Things You Can’t Blog Successfully Without
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 | VIPER CHILL
[Communities, Drupal] Why I’ll Keep Growing My Private Link Network After Google’s “Crackdown”
AUGUST 10, 2014 | PROBLOGGER
[Communities, Drupal] Solving the Content Management System Standoff: Drupal, Joomla or WordPress?
JANUARY 7, 2014 | BILL HARTZER
[Communities, Drupal] Blog Comment Spammer Leaves Comment. Forgets to Spin the Content.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JUNE 19, 2012 [Communities, Drupal] How to Cut Costs with Your Own Support Community
Maintaining traditional channels like phone, email and live chat support are a must—but a solid support community can cut that burden drastically, saving you time and money. But good communities are more than support channels. Customers who participate, create content and connect with other community members become loyal brand advocates. Now, community managers run WUGspace.
| | LAUREL PAPWORTH
JUNE 16, 2010 [Communities, Drupal] Enterprise 2.0: social scorecard and social media karma
Taking Badges Further: I use incentives to reward influencers in my online communities in three ways: Points for repetitive, ongoing and countable activity. Obvious one is Community Moderator for those that volunteer community admin duties. tend to use Titles to show that the “Gods of the Community are paying attention and approving certain behaviours. agenda.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
AUGUST 21, 2012 [Communities, Drupal] How to Create the Perfect Facebook Fan Page, 2012 Edition
This is a guest post by Tim Ware, owner of HyperArts , a Web shop that specializes in WordPress and Drupal CMS, Facebook Tab development, and SEO. You Get my Internet Marketing newsletter , buy my book, The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web , and subscribe to the Techipedia RSS feed. This is a guest post by Tim Ware. ” And there’s no other option. Corona.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
APRIL 24, 2012 [Communities, Drupal] Web Lead Tracking Explained: How to Get High Quality Leads with the Internet
We use Drupal’s Mollom module , which uses a 50-point inspection to identify spammers, is activated when the user submits the form. Get my Internet Marketing newsletter , buy my book, The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web , and subscribe to the Techipedia RSS feed. You can’t. Phone Conversions. A lot phone inquires are never even identified as web leads! Form Tracking.
LAUREL PAPWORTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009 [Communities, Drupal] Donations as Revenue: Social Media Business Podcast
Episode 2 of monetizing online communities looks at donations – an overlooked revenue stream and the social media tools that enable donations online. Currency has no inherent value itself – only what we, the community, say it’s worth. This does NOT have to be Not For Profits – social networks that have a “community feel, can also connect with the goodwill of the members and seek donations as a revenue stream. Caring but not committed is typical of the internet communities – shareware, freeware, postcardware, donateware. Benefits. MORE >>
CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2015 [Communities, Drupal] How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Plan With 13 Growth Hacks
Drupal. Participate in Ideation Communities. ” It’s a great way to invite people you respect in your industry into a community of like-minded folks. Twitter chats, Facebook Groups, and LinkedIn Groups (not to mention building your own ideation community) help people feel involved in the world, fulfill the human need to be social, and give you the opportunity to be the one who builds that connection for them. Startups are notorious for maximizing everything they have to grow their businesses. That And that tends to look pretty scrappy at times. Result? MORE >>
WRITTENT BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014 [Communities, Drupal] 5 Things You Can’t Blog Successfully Without
Open source content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are good options. Offering Interacting with your audience is the key to building a community. Every day, scores of companies and aspiring bloggers enter the blogosphere with hopes of building a strong community and generating leads and profits. Blog successfully and you cam smile all the way to the bank. Your website traffic will grow, your company will flourish, and your reputation could swell to the point where business finds you. Bloggers like Michael Arrington rake in up to $800,000 per month ! MORE >>
AGGREGAGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011 [Communities, Drupal] Marketing via Aggregation, Filtering and Curation – Tools and Resources
Drupal. CIThread – helps editors intelligently Curate for Communities. OneSpot – Tools for publishers aggregates RSS, Twitter, community ranking. Great picture and post on the Information Overload Paradox : The post talks about the issue of overload: I can certainly consume more content than I could two decades ago, but no matter how much content is available, I can’t consume much more. And relative to the sheer volume of content available to me, I’m actually consuming a smaller percentage every day. How do you do it and what tools are available to you? Aggregation. MORE >>
LAUREL PAPWORTH | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010 [Communities, Drupal] Social Intranet: Open Atrium social network for internal use
It’s based on social networking software Drupal, and is free to download: Social Intranet Open Atrium. Anyone got any experience on it? I’ve schlepped around with Drupal for about 4 or 5 years, but am not a guru- are you? Online communities within the organisation – what do you use? Technorati Tags: drupal , free , Online Communities , open atrium , OpenSource , social intranet , social network. Walled Garden vs Gated Community (1). Online Communities social networks drupal free open atrium OpenSource social intranet social network MORE >>
- [Communities, Drupal] Thirteen Tips for Effective Tagging BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] Noel, Luck of Seven and Episode 20 THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2007
- [Communities, Drupal] Xtees.com - A Unique t-shirt selling hub THE MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 17, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] Favorite Social Media Management Tools for Small Business CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2012
- [Communities, Drupal] Why I’ll Keep Growing My Private Link Network After Google’s “Crackdown” VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
- [Communities, Drupal] Open Source is a feature, not a benefit THE WAY OF THE WEB | MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
- [Communities, Drupal] Why Livefyre Is The Best Blog Comment System Evah WAXING UNLYRICAL | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
- [Communities, Drupal] Use Forums to Boost Your Blog’s Value PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012
- [Communities, Drupal] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Good Game: ABC TV Show and online communities LAUREL PAPWORTH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- [Communities, Drupal] Should You Outsource Your Social Media Efforts? MASHABLE.COM | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- [Communities, Drupal] 70+ Resources on How to Start a WordPress Blog KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Communities, Drupal] Learning via the Social Media Game BARE FEET STUDIOS | MONDAY, JULY 25, 2011
- [Communities, Drupal] HOW TO: Activate Your Brand's Super Influencers MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Dear Blog Comment Spammer: I Think Your Comment Spam Tool is Broken BILL HARTZER | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2013
- [Communities, Drupal] What Do We Need to Teach About Knowledge Work? | Computer Writing and Research Lab BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] 8 Best Practices for Collaborative Blog Groups KIKOLANI | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Blog Comment Spammer Leaves Comment. Forgets to Spin the Content. BILL HARTZER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2014
- [Communities, Drupal] Sizing Up the Social Media Software Market « Social Media Musings by Tom Humbarger TOMHUMBARGER.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- [Communities, Drupal] Live Blogging - OSS Camp Delhi 08-09 September 2007 @ Day 1 THE MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2007
- [Communities, Drupal] Build Your Own Reddit With Reddit WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Services & Tools for Bloggers THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] Turned six months old & Freed.in THE MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2007
- [Communities, Drupal] Being Lightweight: Tools We Use | Common Craft - Explanations In Plain English BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Communities, Drupal] Joomla! Surpasses 15 Million Downloads BILL HARTZER | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Key Takeaways from #SMAZ KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- [Communities, Drupal] Presenters Failing the Social Media Communications Test | stuart henshall WWW.HENSHALL.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2007