| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | GAURAVONOMICS
JULY 11, 2010 Forbes Story on SMS-Based Social Messaging Platform SMSGupShup.
» Forbes Story on SMS-Based Social Messaging Platform SMSGupShup Welcome to the Gauravonomics Blog for Marketers, Entrepreneurs and Activists ! was recently quoted in a Forbes story on SMS-based social networking platform SMSGupShup. have written before that its problematic to compare SMSGupShup to Twitter because SMSGupShup is essentially a group SMS service. Lets talk.
| | IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH
SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 The Millennials Uncanny Ability to Absorb
My dad won’t SMS Text. And for the record, my doesn’t have a cell-phone or understand how to SMS either lol. And for the record, my doesn’t have a cell-phone or understand how to SMS either lol. And though I myself replied that the posted would be finished yesterday, after I began writing, a whole can-of-worms seemingly opened up. So enjoy! Or text. Why tweet?
| || || |
| | GAURAVONOMICS
AUGUST 7, 2010 Two Paradigms of Digital Activism: Empowering With Information and.
Frontline SMS , Freedom Fone and Video Volunteers are good examples of the ‘empowering with information’ paradigm of digital activism. While SMS outreach have resulted in spike in call volumes, postcards have attracted “more determined callers. Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! It’s important to empower 1.2 For more, read my bio.
| | IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH
JUNE 4, 2010 How Will Gen-Y Change the World: A Gen-Y Mini-Series (Part 4 of 5)
Having the ability to SMS donations for Haiti relief was truly amazing. Why didn’t we SMS relief for them. And literally everyone is effected in one way or another by these characteristics of “personal” technology. say “personal” simply due to the fact that we most often use these aspect for our personal self’s. Gen-Y and all Millennials are growing with this. Unported License.
| | PAMORAMA
MAY 3, 2010 Who's Using Twitter in the US? Some New Demographics [Charts]
As SMS use grows, marketers need to plan ways to leverage SMS as a valuable part of the marketing mix. pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact Who’s Using Twitter in the U.S.? Some New Demographics [Charts] by Pam Dyer on May 3, 2010 Share A new Edison Research report draws many interesting conclusions about U.S. Twitter users.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
JUNE 30, 2008 Twitter versus Plurk: Not Even in the Same League
On the other hand, Plurk is really new, and thus, Twitter wins on followers (and the fact that mobile access — via SMS — totally owns), so the Plurk discussions (for now) are at a minimum. Digg Diigo Disqus Dopplr Facebook Fetch Flickr FriendFeed gdgt Google Reader Identi.ca After using both closely, the comparison to Twitter shouldn’t even be the case. Which sux!
| || || || |
MASHABLE.COM First Look: Starbucks Digital Network Is Here
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
blog comments powered by Disqus
More Subscription Options » Twitter RSS Top 6 Today 1 5 Vintage Apple Products That Time Forgot [PICS] 2 35 Entertaining 404 Error Pages 3 Palm Pre 2 Officially Revealed [PICS] 4 First Look: Starbucks Digital Network Is Here 5 Facebook Stops Constantly Showing You Pictures. Contact Us Submit News Contact Us Write for Us Spark of Genius Series Mashable | The Social Media Guide Business Mashable on Facebook Join Us! Beginning Wednesday, Starbucks customers who use the free Wi-Fi at more than 6,800 U.S. What it comes down is a matter of choice. Amazing. MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
It combines video, e-mail, Twitter and Facebook account updating, RSS, podcasts, SMS
, social bookmarking tools, widgets, and more. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter @ mattgalloway Wow thanks, I really appreciate that. really love what I do, I hope it shows. The issue of lack of scale is resonating with social strategists –as a result, the market is developing new tools that will help them manage them. like socialoomph too. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar.
| MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Internet , Marketing , Search Engine Optimization , Social Media , Viral Marketing , Web Design , Websites > Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 by Tamar Weinberg on December 26, 2007 Share Last year, I ended 2006 with a great (and still pertinent) list of blog posts and articles that I felt were really the best in their class in the area of Internet Marketing. Maybe next year, folks! Rae explains all. This kid is awesome.) MORE >>
IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH Why We Will Ultimately Break-Up with Social Media
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
We’ll realize that our true friends and colleagues are only a call, SMS
, text or email away. Home It’s Josip Archives Let’s Talk The Word on the Web Why We Will Ultimately Break-Up with Social Media Written on August 26, 2010 by Josip Petrusa 8 Comments Tweet Share Save Over the last week or so, I’ve spent some considerable time reflecting about social media. What is it? Why do we use it? How long will it last? These were only but a few questions that came to mind. And the more I thought about it, the more I began to realise. Many of us have also changed as a result of it. MORE >>
GAURAVONOMICS Hindu Story on Mobile Marketing in India | Gauravonomics Blog For.
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
Mobile marketing can cover the full spectrum from outbound SMS
and voice campaigns to game-like loyalty programs on location based social networks. SMS
and voice have high reach in India, but outbound SMS
and voice campaigns are often spammy. Large players like SMSGupShup are trying to add value to SMS
marketing by adding CRM-like segmentation features and two way engagement. SMS
-based response via short codes is already a popular method of participation in brand contests. Follow the blog on RSS , Twitter or Facebook and youll never miss a post again! MORE >>
- 10 Thought Leaders Share Thoughts on Curating Content WWW.TOPRANKBLOG.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- The Three C’s of Social Content: Consumption, Curation, Creation WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Is Social Media the Final Frontier of Marketing? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2008
- Mobility vs. Mobility | it's Josip not joseph.com - by Josip Petrusa IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Mobility vs. Mobility IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- 4 Ways To Give Legs To Your Presentations BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- The Public Doesn't Need to Know What Gov 2.0 is, But They Do Need. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2010
- Five Benefits to Using Twitter Â? Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2009
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Business World Story on the Seven Deadly Sins of Social Media. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- Is Game Mechanics Enough to Create Meaningful Social Games. GAURAVONOMICS | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- Why I'm Tired of #Fail BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Two Paradigms of Digital Activism: Empowering With Information and. GAURAVONOMICS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2010
- NDTV Profit Panel Discussion on the Business on Social Networking. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- DataSift Curation Engine Aims for Relevance in Real-time WWW.SKEPTICGEEK.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- Productivity and Time Wasters in Social Media | Brass Tack Thinking BRASS TACK THINKING | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- Newsmastering Architecture for News Radars TARINA.BLOGGING.FI | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Business World Story on the Seven Deadly Sins of Social Media GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- Plutter Kite: The Ultimate Micro-Blogging Service TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 2008
- Term of the Week: Omnichannel DIGIGEN | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
- Email and Mobile - what blasts better? SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.