| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONVERSTATIONS
SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 Feedburner Issues – Let’s Not Panic
While this posting may get a bit technical, I’ll try to keep things super-simple … News that FeedBurner APIs are going away has some people running for solutions. This post will glance at three things: Feedburner. Feedburner APIs going away doesn’t mean that Feedburner is going away. You just finished reading Feedburner Issues - Let's Not Panic !
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
MARCH 14, 2013 Google Reader Shuts Down, Is Feedburner Next?
It was a sad day today as news about Google reader shutting down spread and I wonder if Feedburner shut down is next in line. Google reader is my primary RSS aggregator and is the main tool which I use to track breaking news across the blogosphere and read my favourite blogs. Will Feedburner Close? Will Google Feedburner shut down? Is Google Feedburner Shutting Down?
| || || |
| | KOKA SEXTON
NOVEMBER 14, 2008 Super list of 50 social media links - Koka Sexton dot Com
have collected a Super Link List from around the blogosphere for you to be all that you can be online! blog with FeedBurner Social Media Release Criticism: Nine Points to Consider Social Media – Digg, MySpace,YouTube – Web 2.0 From Blogs to Twitter and everywhere in between. 10 Habits of Highly Efficient Social Media Power Users Blogger or Mind-Reader? Leave a comment!
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
JANUARY 16, 2012 24 (of the) Best Business Blogging Guides, Tips and Tools of 2011
But as the blogosphere continues to expand (as noted by Diana Adams below), it becomes more difficult to stand out and be heard above the noise. Tools and methods used include displaying FeedBurner reader count, a Facebook Like box, LinkeddIn share button, or multi-purpose tools from AddtoAny , Share This , or AddThis. How can a company launch (or relaunch) a new blog properly?
| | KIKOLANI
OCTOBER 26, 2011 10 Dreadful Mistakes that Kill Your Comments
Besides her numerous guest posts all around the blogosphere, several prestigious awards like Finalists: Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2011 , and being an all around nice gal, Kristi is always about GIVING to her readers. Mistake #7: Letting Feedburner Steal Your Links. Log into your Feedburner account and find “ Configure Stats” in the left-hand sidebar. Glad you asked.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
OCTOBER 4, 2008 The Bamboo Project Blog
This tends to create a higher profile for men in the blogosphere because theyre quite literally creating an "old boys network"--right in front of our eyes! Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner. The Bamboo Project Blog. The Power of Blogging ISNT Just in Reading Them. RANT ALERT! In a few weeks were going to be looking at blogs in the Work Literacy course. Web 2.0
| || || || |
KIKOLANI Women in Blogging: 125 Fearless Female Bloggers
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
This list includes female bloggers that cover a huge variety of topics in the blogosphere
. Her latest posts include 7 Reasons to Share Link Love , Holiday Gifts for Geeks Around the Blogosphere
, and How Social Media Saved Me from the Forwards. Her latest posts include Video Blogging Women on the Rise , Help Readers Find Your Guest Posts , and Feedburner
Adds Realtime Stats from Twitter. When it comes to lists of leaders in the tech industry, there is usually always one person who notes the lack of women appearing in them. And it’s no surprise they notice. Enjoy! MORE >>
VIPER CHILL Data Mining: The Ultimate Guide to Niche Analysis
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
Though many sites proudly display their Feedburner
statistics, the stats can be easily inflated with Aweber and even Fiverr users offering to boost your chicklet count by another 500 readers (of course, they’re not ‘real’ readers) for $5. Niche research in the blogosphere
can help you to generate new post ideas, find link sources, obtain new design ideas, find how people are making money and much more. In that particular post I looked at the green industry from the perspective of a blogger and shared some of my findings. Ice Rocket Trend Tool. Spyfu. SEM Rush. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL The Future of Blogging: I Had to Tell You This
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
To my knowledge, TechCrunch became the first ever blog to reach 1 million subscribers – something they proudly displayed via their Feedburner
chicklet. Before being acquired by Google for $100m, Feedburner
dominated the controlling of blog RSS feeds by showing bloggers how many people were subscribing to their site, and from which services. This is an important blog post, because it makes a prediction. prediction about the future of blogging; a platform actively used by over 181 million people (Nielsen data for October 2011). It’s public, and you can comment. 5,000? MORE >>
CONVERSTATIONS Reflections and Reviews of Septembers Gone By
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Why You Should Be Keeping Score of Your RSS Metrics & Using Feedburner
-Amazing how many bloggers don't measure their feeds - not just subscribers, but reach and item views. Pu tting Your Ears to the Blogosphere
- The first step into any conversation should be with your ears. At the turn of the calendar, let's revisit some posts from this and past Septembers: September 2010. Here's a few examples of what you can glean from the data. Abuse Doesn't Warrant Non-Use, it Argues for Correct Use - Rather than shutting them down or shutting them up, shouldn't we be showing them how? MORE >>
VIPER CHILL The Secret to Growing Your Blog Twice as Fast With Half the Effort
| MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
Authors in the blogosphere
have gradually started to link out to each other less and less due to services like Twitter and Facebook being used for sharing content, but I still personally like to link out as much as possible. just noticed something strange on your website though, your feedburner
readers dropped by 3000, am i seeing things right? Home What the F ? Cloud Living Say "Hi!" With those fundamentals alone you can go very far. I’m going to focus on the fundamental of networking and reveal a tactic so underused that it may as well be a secret. Thanks for stopping by. MORE >>
- The Bamboo Project Blog BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- ViperChill Surpasses 10K Subscribers (Or, How I Gained 9000. VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- What You Don't Know About Blogging: A Masterclass on the Newsphere VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- The Bamboo Project Blog: 21st Century Workplace Literacy: What Does that Mean and How Do We Engage More People in the Discussion? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- How I Helped Make a Bland Blog an Overnight Success VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- Social Media Mercury rising up in India THE MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Jumping Over a Mountain | chrisbrogan.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009
- Use CommentLuv for better comments - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010
- Zemanta: A blessing in disguise for bloggers? THE MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
- Services & Tools for Bloggers THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2008
- The Bamboo Project Blog: De-Grading the Workplace BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 23, 2008
- The Bamboo Project Blog: For Blogging Beginners: Evolution of a Blog Post BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.