| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
OCTOBER 3, 2010 [Aggregator, Virtual World] The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010)
Yet don’t discount other systems, as when you look closely, Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL are also social networks, and will continue to innovate as well as aggregate. Aggregation and Integration: Social Inbox Aggregation: Tightly related to Microblogging tools, these technologies aggregate an individuals social streams from a a variety of sources via social connections into a single page.
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 [Aggregator, Virtual World] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
Facebook is the largest social network in the world with more than 500 million users. FriendFeed : FriendFeed is a real-time feed aggregator that consolidates the updates from social media and social networking Web sites, social bookmarking sites, blogs, and micro-blogging sites, as well as any other type of RSS/Atom feed. Second Life : Second Life is an online virtual world.
| || || |
| | WIKI.BEINGPETERKIM.COM
JUNE 29, 2009 [Aggregator, Virtual World] Master List ?(A Wiki of Social Media Marketing Examples)?
For an additional 500, be sure to visit Master List 2. And the third 500 has started on Master List 3. To learn how to contribute/edit, visit the Administration page. Wikis Automotive United States David Bausola Ford Hurra Torpedo campaign Presentation sharing Automotive United States Philippe Deltenre Ford Where are the Joneses? adenin Facebook Page Social networks High Tech United States Meryl K. Evans adenin TECHNOLOGIES Inc. Adenin Twitter Microblogging / Microsharing High Tech United States Meryl K. Whittemore ePi Tech Inc.
| | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
AUGUST 14, 2011 [Aggregator, Virtual World] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
After interviewing nearly 40 experts and working with Charlene Li and a bit of help from myself, she’s found six distinct use cases (see compass below) on how companies are measuring using these new toolsets. Why are social analytics so important? This is a new medium, and proof over re allocation of investment is key. The more you share it, the easier it is for us to produce more. Wowza!
| || |
| || || || |
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM [Aggregator, Virtual World] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
These procedures can be manual or computer-based and enable the manager to listen, aggregate
, publish, and manage multiple social media channels from one tool. 2) Allow the manager to quickly publish from one location to each of those channels, some provide ability to customize to each channel 3) Aggregate
and Manage social data. The system allows the manager to see an aggregated
view of what’s happening (from views to comments) and may offer some form of analytics and conversion metrics. There is also comment aggregation
as well as workflow between teams. MORE >>
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Web 2.0 and Personal Learning Environments (PLEs) " Learning Matters!
If you think about it 2D interactive platforms that have aggregated
eyeballs (either Myspace in the Consumer space or Webex in the Corporate space) are, IMHO, all going to end up in the 3D space. do however think there may be some mileage in insitutions providing shells or containers within which users can aggregate
the tools that are included in THEIR OWN ple - which is the approach I’ve been following with stringle (string’nglue learning environment - [link] ). Learning Matters! April 13, 2007. Web 2.0 and Personal Learning Environments (PLEs). Crazy week this week. MORE >>
WWW.PBS.ORG [Aggregator, Virtual World] Using the 'Steal-O-Meter' to Gauge if Stories Steal or Promote
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
Stealing is a serious charge in the world
of journalism, even though story ideas, scoops and angles are stolen daily. His headline takes a much harder stance, "The End of Second Life," while saying the virtual world
is "firmly headed into irrelevance." Aggregator
Blurb What It Is: An automated news aggregation
site reusing a headline and blurb, along with art, without adding anything new. Stealing is a serious charge in the world
of journalism, even though story ideas, scoops and angles are stolen daily. Wheres your outrage, man?" MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM [Aggregator, Virtual World] 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
Consider a Lijit Wijit or other aggregator
widget. As an 18 year-old, I'm no stranger to this content, though the business world
is a bit foreign to me. Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter @ spicedawg56 It is! Yet remember email is a social network. I’ve taken Chris’s exact list, but have segmented it into the five objectives. 1) Listening: Gleaning market and customer insight and intelligence 10. Gently. MORE >>
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] What Do We Need to Teach About Knowledge Work? | Computer Writing and Research Lab
are bottom-up characterizations of large sets of information, enabled by â??applications applications that aggregate
individual work practices in order to depict relations among the work of group membersâ?? Virtual Worlds
. Now reading from the top of the page. Skip to page top, access key T. Skip to page header, access key. Skip to main content, access key C. Skip to right column, access key R. Skip to page footer, access key F. Now reading the header. Index Search Support Login. Computer Writing and Research Lab. You are here: Home. necessarily â?? MORE >>
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Online Content Distribution: Guide To The Best Content Syndication Services WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Brand Monitoring, Social Analytics, Social Insights WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Killer Startup Idea: GTTGTHR.com (Get Together) GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Designing Choreographies for the New Economy of Attention WWW.DIGITALHUMANITIES.ORG | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Why Government Monitoring Is Creepy NET-SAVVY EXECUTIVE | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] If you love good ideas, let them go… THE WAY OF THE WEB | MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Crest Magazine Interview on Social Media Marketing | Gauravonomics. GAURAVONOMICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] The Experience Revolution: How Augmented Reality is about to change how you live, advertise and brand SIMON MAINWARING | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Cyberbullying and blogs – a case study Mumbrella LAUREL PAPWORTH | FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] Killer Startup Idea: GTTGTHR.com (Get Together at Places With. GAURAVONOMICS | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- [Aggregator, Virtual World] 58 GEO/Location-based panels submitted for SXSW 2011 on check-ins, foursquare, augmented reality and more to vote for. SOCIAL WAYNE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.