article thumbnail

10 Ways Government Agencies Can Increase Their Engagement on Social Media

Social Media Strategies Summit

Read more about this funding and the overall Transportation 2050 plan in the #PHXNewsroom : [link] @PhoenixMetroBus #PHX pic.twitter.com/xForZlIIwb. At its best, social media acts like a public forum: a place for conversation (and sometimes debate) between interested parties. City of Phoenix, AZ (@CityofPhoenixAZ) December 9, 2022.

article thumbnail

EVENT: Social Media World Forum in Singapore

Laurel Papworth

You can book at social media world forum. EVENT: Social Media World Forum in Singapore is a post from: Laurel Papworth- Social Network Strategy. Social Media Asia: Singapore and Transport Fares (1). I’m speaking on social media monetization at Social Media WorldForum in Singapore on September 22nd-23rd.

Forums 79
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Top 10 Tips on Planning a Blogger Event

Mindjumpers

Being city centric is not always necessary as long as transport details are clear and straight forward to follow. Cover all transport costs – blogging for many is a hobby and therefore any costs incurred are not tax deductable. b) Want to check who else is going (in some cases to share transport). Think about networks – as p.5,

Blogger 212
article thumbnail

9 YouTube trends for your content strategy in 2022

Sprout Social

If you have more than 1,000 subscribers on the platform, you have access to YouTube’s Community tab, which allows you to carve out a dedicated forum for your audience. Chris uses the forum to keep his followers up to date on the business, and comments on his posts typically range from expressions of admiration to questions about the trade.

YouTube 137
article thumbnail

The 10 Key Mobile Trends for 2011

Mindjumpers

Like Mindjumpers, he is associated with Social Marketing Forum. What will marketers do with these innovations and how much more annoying will smart phone users become in theatres and public transportation? Tweet Written by J-P De Clerck , who is an experienced content, conversion and social media consultant. Is this a good thing?

Mobile 232
article thumbnail

6 Guest Blogging Emails That Suck

Ari Herzog

The second post is about odd things that need to be transported. Hi Ari, It’s interesting that your focus is on emerging media, because I own/operate a very popular forum and blog; CreditCardForum.com. I wanted to make sure my topic fits with your theme. I have two guest posts that I would like to have published.

article thumbnail

Top 10 Travel Marketing Conferences of 2018

Pixlee

Celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2018, the New York Times Travel Show takes visitors on a trip around the globe while offering a wide range of activities, forums, cultural performances, and exhibits for travelers and travel industry professionals alike. Skift Forum – Europe : Berlin (April 26 2018). Can’t make it to Berlin?

Travel 40