Fri.Apr 09, 2021

Google Launches New Overview of Pandemic Trends, Based on Google Search Volume

Social Media Today

Google has launched a new, interactive tool which lists the top hobby trends over the past year

Social Media Updates this week [Apr 3- Apr 9, 2021]

Socialmedia.biz

Stay on top of Social Media news! Shared tips to streamline your usage of the app To go back to the top of your main feed tap on the Home icon. To begin a keyword search press and hold on the search icon instead of tapping through to the Explore tab.

Feed 93
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

Facebook Provides Audience Connection Tips in Latest 'Social Skills' Video

Social Media Today

Facebook's latest 'Social Skills' video looks at how to learn from your audience in order to adapt your social marketing strategy

Skills 164

Instagram FAQ: Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know

Later

Looking for the answers to all your burning Instagram questions? Whether it’s how to tag products in your Instagram Stories or getting started with Instagram Shopping, you’re in the right place.

FAQ 76

Social Media Automation 101

A beginner's guide to social media automation tools and getting automation right.

Reddit's Reportedly Developing its Own Clubhouse-Like Audio Rooms Feature

Social Media Today

Reddit may be the next platform set to jump aboard the audio social train

Reddit 161

More Trending

Facebook Provides Audience Research Tips in Latest 'Social Skills' Video

Social Media Today

Facebook's latest 'Social Skills' video looks at how to learn from your audience in order to adapt your social marketing strategy

Skills 121

Screen Mirroring iPhone To PC – It’s Easier Than You Think

Tweaklibrary

Ever thought of controlling your iPhone with the help of your computer. The reasons for the same could be one too many. Let’s say amidst several colleagues, few constantly have a knack of snooping on your iCloud messages, WhatsApp, or Facebook texts from your shoulder.

How Hiring Managers Use Social Media to Assess Candidate Political Stances [Infographic]

Social Media Today

With political stances becoming more divisive, hiring managers are now factoring political posts on social media into their decision making

Free Up Disk Space By Deleting Temp Files & Folder – Windows 10

Tweaklibrary

Need room for important files? Here’s how to delete files and folders from Windows 10. A new system runs perfectly fine, but after some time it tends to slow down. All-important operations you want to perform on your system take ages like opening a web page, files, accessing photos, and so on.

The Content Marketing Survival Guide: How to Navigate the Wilds of Social Media

Use this guide to inspire your creativity and ignite more successful and sustainable social media conversations.

Want To Digitally Transform Your Business? Start With Social Media

Forbes Social Media

If your business hasn’t yet begun its digital transformation, social media could be your on ramp. Entrepreneurs /entrepreneurs Small Business /small-business Entrepreneurs /entrepreneurs Social Media /social-media small business entrepreneurs

How Video is Influencing Consumer Decision-Making in 2021 [Infographic]

Social Media Today

The team at Animoto recently surveyed 580 consumers to find out where they're browsing, and what's impacting their purchase decisions on social media

Awe-Inspiring One Word Instagram Captions for Limitless Success

Sociallyin Insider Blog

Instagram is by far one of our favorite platforms. Because it’s easy to use, great for brand promotion, houses one of the most inclusive, fun, and creative communities, and has a bucket list of tools to use- right at our fingertips. Content Creation Instagram

An Overview of Reddit's Potential for Brands [Infographic]

Social Media Today

Have you considered Reddit for your marketing efforts? This infographic lays out some key usage insights and ad tips

Social Media Marketing GPS

SMGPS will tell you the why & how to use social media for marketing, 1 tweet at a time. You'll learn essentials in digestible little spoonfuls.

How To Get More Out Of Post Purchase Communications

Pixlee

Communicating with your customers post-purchase can go a long way in capitalizing on purchase intent—but many ecommerce brands are missing out. . According to Shopify , an existing customer has an 80% chance of buying from your brand again, whereas a new customer only holds a 10-20% chance.

UGC 52

Tributes And Mockery To Prince Philip Shared On Social Media

Forbes Social Media

The news of Prince Philip's death was shared on social media – a true first for the Royal Family. Social Media /social-media Innovation /innovation Social Media /social-media innovation socialmedia

News 73

Nano or Macro: How an Influencer’s Follower Count Impacts Engagement Rate

Later

Which influencer is best for your next brand marketing campaign: Nano, Micro, Mid, Macro, or Mega Macro? . While logic suggests that bigger is better, this isn’t always the case.