| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | EXTANZ
APRIL 15, 2009 Give 'em a hammer… Give 'em a twitter…
Home What We Do Awe-inspiring Clients About Contact Us Give ‘em a hammer… Give ‘em a twitter… 15 04 2009 As far as social media circles and events go, I like to think I get around. Ok, everyone is talking about Twitter… maybe I should get on Twitter then (law of the hammer) and start pressing “follow. Yeah, we do that or we thought of doing it but… Yes folks, Give ‘em a twitter… Give ‘em a hammer. Don’t get me wrong, Twitter is an awesome tool, just be mindful. I Extanz – PR 2.0
| | EXTANZ
DECEMBER 16, 2010 Klout vs. the Blogosphere: What does it mean to be influential?
Blog Influence blogosphere facebook influence influential blogosphere klout most influential social influence social media travel blog twitterFor a long time now, we’ve had a pretty good idea of who was influential (generally based on the strength of their blog) and such influential bloggers also tended to be influential in other online spheres, including social media sites. We’re starting to see a divergence now, however, between influencers in the blogosphere and in [.].
| || || |
| | EXTANZ
APRIL 28, 2010 Study: Top 50 of the most influential cycling blogs + Facebook and.
Home What We Do Awe-inspiring Clients About Contact Us Study: Top 50 of the most influential cycling blogs + Facebook and Twitter friends… 28 04 2010 —— Influence with Extanz: Download the PDF ——- —— Contact us for in-depth studies and programs —– Influence is a complex subject. Twitter for me also seems to be growing nicely.
| | EXTANZ
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 5 Big Fat Social Media Trends
If you were not aware, you can advertise on Twitter. Joel Comm who wrote Twitter Power was just last week making clear that he is okay with it here , here and here. We’re losing news outlets by the 100s but we’re also creating fan pages, online niche networks and now Twitter lists at a never recorded speed. Extanz – PR 2.0 We need to aggregate or suffocate.
| | EXTANZ
JANUARY 19, 2010 Ski Resorts and Snow Reports and Social Media: A match made in.
This news made me wonder about the rest of the social media platforms – you know, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr etc. » Actions Comments RSS Trackback Information Date : January 19, 2010 Tags: facebook , olympics winter 2010 , ski , ski resorts , social media , twitter , youtube Categories : Uncategorized 16 responses 19 01 2010 Jonathan (23:22:34) : Interesting post!
| | EXTANZ
DECEMBER 1, 2009 10 Social Media benchmarks, what are your plans for 2010? « Extanz.
Having a Twitter account, or a Facebook page will soon be like having a nose on your face. As of June, Dell was generating above $2 million via Twitter. You also can use other less expensive tools like OneRiot, Filtrbox… to understand if your brand should pay attention to the sentiment of influencers on Twitter or blogs. Extanz – PR 2.0 Are you brand building?
| || || || |
EXTANZ Wineries & Social Media Part 1: David moves faster than Goliath … again.
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
Tags: Blog facebook twitter
Social Media Marketing branding wine blogs wineries twitter
wine tasting MORE >>
EXTANZ Under the Influence?? The 25 Most Influential Wine Bloggers going.
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
We also looked at their presence on Facebook and Twitter
– not to gauge influence, but to get an idea of what social media tools influencers are finding useful. As we saw in the cycling community , Twitter
is the social network of choice for wine bloggers as well. If you can take a look at all the wine bloggers coming to the NABWC, and you might be surprised by the other blogs that show up with big numbers in Twitter
and Facebook! Thus this type of metric is only rewarding the blogs who have a loud voice on twitter
, FB etal… Will you be in Walla Walla? Salud! MORE >>
EXTANZ Where is our industry going? #SocialMedia
| TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
Trust 2.0 … Get Used To It , Twitter
did it again, it’s about the people ). Influence & Industry, the many axes about building a community Cloud and be funny if you can… for us living in the cloud Social Media Rules: What Nestle Forgot Study: Top 50 of the most influential cycling blogs + Facebook and Twitter
friends… Become a Fan on Facebook Extanz LLC - Social Media Optimization and PR 2.0 relevancy roi rss marketing seo slideshare social graph social marketing social media Social Media Marketing trust tweet tweetdeck twitter
viral marketing web 2.0 didn’t. MORE >>
EXTANZ FlipBoard: Just a tipping point or a real game changer?
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
We could throw Google search, Bing, and Twitter
search out of the window as technology progressively makes our extended networks smarter and less noisy (i hope they remove the unnecessary FourSquare updates for example)… You can view the 20mn video released for more details on how it works. Twitter
is full of noise; even lists can be. relevancy roi rss marketing seo slideshare social graph social marketing social media Social Media Marketing trust tweet tweetdeck twitter
viral marketing web 2.0 Extanz – PR 2.0 It used to be media + Google. Blue or Red pill? MORE >>
EXTANZ Jeremiah Owyang VS Forrester Research or the reality of digital.
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
Here are some stats to explain what I am referring to: Forrester Jeremiah Owyang Joined Twitter
2007-07-25 2006-12-19 Number of Followers (as of today) 24,000 51,000 Joined Forrester N/A October 2007 Number of tweets (as of today) 877 16,500 Obviously, Jeremiah has blown away Forrester in terms of followers but also in mastering the different social media tools. Related questions include… - Should Jeremiah have actually been using Forrester’s twitter
account or blog more? Extanz – PR 2.0 I’ve been a fan of Jeremiah’s work for a long time now. Rick [.] MORE >>
- Social media marketing is dead, long live Resonance Marketing. EXTANZ | FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2010
- Should Everyone Be on Facebook? #B2B #apps EXTANZ | MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
- Social Media Neophytes and Great Hopes EXTANZ | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- Real“ism” at 2011 South By Southwest Interactive #SXSWi #SXSW EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- Is Twitter herding sheep back home by creating 'real time news. EXTANZ | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
- Influence & Industry, the many axes about building a community EXTANZ | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- Sparkling feedback on #wbc10 blog influence rank- The sequel EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2010
- Blue or Red pill? Brush strokes of a Resonance Marketing Framework. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010
- Conversation Engines: it doesn't matter how much we 'get it'… we. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Social Media Rules: What Nestle Forgot EXTANZ | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- If you're going through Social Media Schizophrenia, keep going. EXTANZ | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- Whose words are they, anyway? EXTANZ | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2011
- Ski Reports: I want them now, I want them useful, I want them right EXTANZ | FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2010
- Should We Re-Think the Lead Generation Funnel? « Extanz – PR 2.0. EXTANZ | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
- Slow food bloggers, Where art thou? EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2010
- Nearline communication: Facebook intends to squash Synch & Asynchronous modes EXTANZ | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Ideas for managing personal VS corporate brands online EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- The medium is the message, (stupid). EXTANZ | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2008
- A Baker's Dozen of the Best Food Blogs « Extanz – PR 2.0 and. EXTANZ | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Recap: Looking through the future at Southwest By Southwest #sxsw. EXTANZ | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- Cloud #fail and be funny if you can… for us living in the cloud EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- Socializing Media, can you stand the heat? EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- How's that 'feel-good-ometer' working for you this morning? EXTANZ | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- The genie is out of the bottle, we just can't put it back in. EXTANZ | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2008
- What do Engagement and the Value Chain have in common? « Extanz. EXTANZ | THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
- Social Media Marketing: The Basics EXTANZ | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2008
- Will you just keep funding the marketing bridge to no-where. EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
- Dear Mum and Dad… Agora + 2.0 = ? EXTANZ | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- Have a laugh. EXTANZ | MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2008
- Social Media and Crossing the Amazon EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
- To Twit or Not to Twit…. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2008
- Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? EXTANZ | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
- When will we get serious about virtual/web based/online conferencing? EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2008
- Facebook page VS Social Media :) EXTANZ | MONDAY, JULY 14, 2008
- CPA, CPC vs. Social Media Engagement – It's like going to another. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- Tag Clouds - A nice way to target your social media destination! EXTANZ | MONDAY, JULY 28, 2008
- filtrbox Kudos - Listening in on the Social Media Sphere EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2008
- Cool toys of the week! EXTANZ | FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, 2008
- Towards PR 2.0 = RSS Marketing + A Conversational Mindset EXTANZ | MONDAY, AUGUST 11, 2008
- 25% growth: Social Networking Explodes Worldwide EXTANZ | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
- WOM-ophily: Why does social media marketing matter? EXTANZ | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008
- Daring Social Media: Any Online Marketers Out There? EXTANZ | THURSDAY, AUGUST 28, 2008
- Social Media and Extanz - Together we rise EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2008
- Building Visual Identity through Tag Clouds EXTANZ | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2008
- Beware the list… EXTANZ | MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2008
- I read your twit, therefore I [and you] exist. EXTANZ | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2008
- The Relevancy Bell Curve… Google, Brands and Blogging EXTANZ | MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008
- Interview with an Account Manager… EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2008
- Got A Higher Purpose? EXTANZ | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2008
- What the Blog? EXTANZ | MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2008
- Trust 2.0 … Get Used To It EXTANZ | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2008
- What's the old Napster got to do with the new PR? EXTANZ | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- Your participation is required (no duh!) EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009
- Twitter did it again, it's about the people EXTANZ | FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2009
- Your Government 2.0 has arrived - U Ready? EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009
- The importance of being visionary…and tribes… « Extanz – PR 2.0. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
- Is Social Media Marketing the Green Way to Go? EXTANZ | THURSDAY, JANUARY 22, 2009
- We vote with our (c)licks… Ben & Jerry's meets social media. EXTANZ | TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2009
- Push me or pull you? EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Geeks and Shrinks « Extanz – PR 2.0 and Inbound Marketing EXTANZ | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2009
- Twitter vs Facebook and the fight for the crumbs… EXTANZ | THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2009
- Semantic web, getting out of this sink hole. EXTANZ | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Twitter Here, Twitter There, Twitter Everywhere! EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2009
- Social Media Interview With Walker Thompson [client] EXTANZ | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- Conversation Drawers VS Sink Hole, friendfeed kicks ass EXTANZ | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- Gluecon tries to solve the Cambrian Explosion EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.