| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIALFISH
APRIL 4, 2016 [Travel] How Snapchat is Revolutionizing Modern Day Advertising for Nonprofits
She enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors. Social media in general has had a profound impact on the way that people interact and do business, but many people have overlooked its effects on nonprofits. Social media ads and sharing have increased awareness for organizations in a big way in the past few years, but how far can that concept stretch? Succinct Messages Pack a Punch.
| | SOCIALFISH
JUNE 29, 2015 [Travel] How You Can Use Promotional Products to Boost Your Social Media Campaign
recall a travel agency that gave promotional rubber duckies with the agency name and a hashtag printed on them to everyone who booked a trip. Travelers then shared a picture of their rubber ducky in various vacation spots with the hashtag attached. It’s no mystery why more and more businesses are turning to social media to help bolster their marketing campaigns. Potluck
APRIL 4, 2016 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] How Snapchat is Revolutionizing Modern Day Advertising for Nonprofits
JANUARY 4, 2016 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] Is Your Online Community Changing with the Times?
DECEMBER 9, 2015 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] Change Happens. Are you ready?
NOVEMBER 30, 2015 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] Would you join a Community Manager Association?
OCTOBER 21, 2015 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] 5 Attention Grabbing Twitter Marketing Tactics for Non-profits
AUGUST 17, 2015 | SOCIALFISH
[Travel] Is the Financial Services Industry Poised for Market Disruption?
| | SOCIALFISH
OCTOBER 21, 2015 [Travel] 5 Attention Grabbing Twitter Marketing Tactics for Non-profits
Her other areas of interests include business and travel. Twitter is perhaps one of the fastest-moving social platforms. With hundreds of thousands of tweets being shared every day, maintaining visibility and driving engagement become key challenges for most Twitter marketers. Here are a few tips for your non-profit to make sure that its tweets don’t go unnoticed.
| | SOCIALFISH
DECEMBER 9, 2015 [Travel] Change Happens. Are you ready?
The direction of travel of an organization is set by its senior executives and is overseen by a board. Guest post by Stuart Easton. —————-. Change Readiness Challenge. So are you ready for change? TransparentChoice is challenging you to find out how ready you really are. We will also publish overall results allowing you to benchmark yourself against your peers.
| | SOCIALFISH
FEBRUARY 23, 2015 [Travel] 3 Tips For Nonprofits To Boost Their Social Media Presence
Jolkona Foundation, a nonprofit that nurtures future philanthropists, pins videos and photos from various places it travels and helps those in need. The primary goal of Sec. 501 organizations is not profit. But all companies, regardless of how they’re organized under IRS law, need revenue and supporters to accomplish their missions. Social media offers the perfect platforms to do this.
| | SOCIALFISH
JANUARY 4, 2016 [Travel] Is Your Online Community Changing with the Times?
The days of traveling along the volunteer “ladder” for a period of 15 years in order to get to the Board are disappearing. Contact me for details! ——— Today’s “new normal” involves continuous change, which is something the Millennial generation has simply come to expect. We like consistency. We like things to stay the same. This is a challenge. The Changing Volunteer Model.
SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2015 [Travel] How to Monitor Your Organization Online
Because news travels fast across social media, it has been the setting for many public relations disasters. It’s not always pleasant to hear what your partners and competitors are saying about your organization online. However, deciding to turn a deaf ear to the constant buzz of their feedback puts you at risk for getting into a situation where your organization’s reputation is damaged almost beyond repair. Try some of the tips and services below to ensure you can keep tabs on your organization in a way that’s beneficial and not distracting, without going over budget. Use Google Alerts. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2014 [Travel] How to Use Content Curation To Grow Your Online Presence
One might need to travel to a large library, special collections or the headquarters of an association to get technical data. Guest post by Don Sturgill. ————-. In the not-too-distant past, information could be difficult to come by. The Internet changed all that. Now, we are bombarded by information and often suffer from information overload. While this is a problem for many industries, the savvy marketing professional or social media expert sees it as an advantage. Grow Your Online Presence. Let’s say, for instance, you own a plumbing supply store. Curate. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2015 [Travel] Would you join a Community Manager Association?
Maggie McGary posits the question on her blog [my bold]: How many associations pay not only ASAE dues, but also registration and travel for multiple staff to attend one or more ASAE conferences a year–easily more than $1,500 a year per person? A lot. So obviously associations–even small ones–are willing and able to pay dues to ASAE and many other associations that support other disciplines within associations–marketing, PR, information management, accounting, publications….basically Or, to take it a step further, what about an association for association community managers? MORE >>
SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2012 [Travel] Eleven Ways Facebook Page Timelines Change Your Content Strategy
You don’t need to include the name of your organization in your main avatar because the name of your Facebook page travels with your avatar everywhere on Facebook. 5. The new Facebook page timeline layout changes the way your organization needs to think about content. Previously, a Facebook Page content strategy was primarily focused on two things: Custom Tabs – The the content strategy for custom tabs (landing tabs) focused on engaging visitors with a clear call to action in mind. For example, custom tabs to encourage users to join and or share a fundraising campaign. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2013 [Travel] The Chicken and Egg Problem of Nonprofit Social Media Measurement
And if I’ve been “doing” social media for associations for five years now and know a lot of these resources just through osmosis or the nerd circles I travel in, what about someone totally new to nonprofit social media management/measurement? My new job is forcing me to confront my arithmophobia/dyscalculia (I’m not sure which it actually is–basically any kind of numbers or math freaks me out) as well as my loathing of Excel and I admit it’s almost pleasurable. Almost. Web analytics is basically an even playing field because Google analytics is free, as are other web stats tools. MORE >>
- [Travel] 5 Social Media Tips for Social Good Companies That Will Get Your Message Heard (In Less Than 10 Minutes Per Day) SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2014
- [Travel] The #FutureOfBusiness Is Social: Adapt Or Die SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2015
- [Travel] The #FutureOfBusiness WILL Radically Change Everything As We Know It SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2015
- [Travel] The flow, the stream and the firehose: social is at the end of the beginning SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
- [Travel] Association Social Media: ASCD SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 7, 2014
- [Travel] Conference Season: Learning for More than Members SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Travel] Pinterest demographic data SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2012
- [Travel] Cool Social Tools: BigMarker SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2014
- [Travel] Is the Financial Services Industry Poised for Market Disruption? SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2015
- [Travel] Understanding Meetings Cost in the New Reality [HYBRID EVENT 5/23] SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012
- [Travel] What freedom in a humanized culture looks like [case study] SOCIALFISH | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
- [Travel] Digital media etiquette: Where do you stand? SOCIALFISH | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
- [Travel] Digital disruptor: How Bitcoin is driving innovation in entertainment, media and communications SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- [Travel] Book Review: iPhone Millionaire SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2013
- [Travel] Defining Human-Centric IT SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014
- [Travel] Book Review: The Crowdfunding Revolution SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- [Travel] Virtual Conferences: Advantages That You Should Know SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2012
- [Travel] Crowd Empowered Microfinance SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- [Travel] The evolution of social tools SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
- [Travel] It’s the Season of Giving! SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012
- [Travel] Check us out on Pinterest! SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013
- [Travel] Not So Lonesome Expats: How New Technology Helps Workers Connect SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2012
- [Travel] What Will Success Look Like? SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- [Travel] Link Love Monthly: Best of November 2010 [experimental] SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
- [Travel] Tell us what you think about Open Community. SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- [Travel] Latest from the Open Community Virtual Book Tour SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010
- [Travel] Who does social media for your association? SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010