| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | MINDJUMPERS
MARCH 23, 2012 [Retail] SEO Strategies: Optimisation Ideas for Your Google+ Page
Tweet Guest post written by Emma Tomlinson , who is the Head of Retail at Smart Traffic, a SEO consulting company based in Bristol delivering successful campaigns to both SMEs and major brands. Most of us know that social media has been playing a big role in several businesses’ Internet marketing campaign. And, right now, Google+ is one of the dominating social networking sites.
| || || |
| | MINDJUMPERS
AUGUST 13, 2012 [Retail] How Customer Service on Social Media Helps Your Brand [Infographic]
35% of retailers actually erased a customer’s question on their Facebook Page. Tweet Last week Henriette wrote a blog post about the importance of connecting with your fans on a personal level when brands communicate on social media platforms. Today, I’m going to elaborate a bit further on this subject by having a look at some recent statistics about customer service on social channels.
| | MINDJUMPERS
OCTOBER 11, 2011 [Retail] 5 Tips: How Brands Can Use Foursquare to Grow
Educate your staff : If you are a retail chain running a foursquare special, it is best to let your staff know about it, because all the hard work goes in vain if your staff turns away a special winner! Tweet More and more people are using Foursquare to check in and share their location. This of course also means that the potential for brands are growing. Claim you place on foursquare.
| | MINDJUMPERS
FEBRUARY 28, 2012 [Retail] How Brands Use Pinterest
The retail deal site Ideeli have created boards to show off products from their own site, but also to show inspirational images from blogs. Tweet Pinterest, the social bookmarking tool for images and videos launched in 2010, has become a new favorite platform for many of us – myself included. No doubt, the popularity of the network has exploded. million in September. What is Pinterest?
| | MINDJUMPERS
AUGUST 1, 2012 [Retail] Report: How Social Marketing Works for Retail Brands [Report]
Now, I would like to follow up on that post as ComScore has recently released their third report: “The Power of Like Europe – How Social Marketing Works for Retail Brands”. The study presented in the report analyses the social marketing efforts of retail fashion brands across the three largest advertising markets in Europe (UK: ASOS and Topshop. Focus of recent study. Key findings.
| || || || |
MINDJUMPERS [Retail] The Power of Facebook Advertising [Infographic]
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
Report: How Social Marketing Works for Retail
Brands [Report]. Last week Marlene wrote a blog post about ad opportunities on different social networks, where you can read more about Sponsored Stories and Promoted Posts on Facebook. Now the Facebook marketing team has published an interesting infographic about the power of advertising on the platform. It includes some new global stats revolving Facebook usage as well as advertising insights. Facebook ads statistics. The infographic explains the effectiveness of Facebook ads and how to go about targeting the right customers. More than 3.2 MORE >>
MINDJUMPERS [Retail] Social Sharing + Analytics = ConversionBuddy
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
For online business and retailers
, it also becomes easier to keep track of popular products and logistics by number of shares and sales. Tweet. Social sharing is on rise. The aim of every business’s online presence is to encourage sharing and purchasing. Therefore, it’s good have a tool built into your website which enables customers to easily recommend products to their friends either through Facebook page or other social media channels. In this post, I will highlight the product features and benefits of using ConversionBuddy. Product Features. MORE >>
MINDJUMPERS [Retail] Studies Determining The Value of a Facebook Fan
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
, each new fan acquired on Facebook should be worth 20 additional visits to your website over a year. They took the top 100 retailers
ranked in the Hitwise Shopping and Classifieds category and benchmarked visits to those websites against the number of fans those brands had on their Facebook page. Tweet At the moment, there is much discussion going on about the actual ROI of a social media presence. Many businesses going social are not sure how to measure their social media efforts and this makes them question how much to invest online. The monetary value of $3.60. MORE >>
MINDJUMPERS [Retail] The Performance of 100 Icon Brands on Facebook [report]
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
The report is developed by Scott Galloway, NYU Stern and L2ThinkTank and is focused on the performance of 100 icon brands across beauty, fashion, specialty retail
and watches and jewelry. Tweet The Following post is part of the Mindjumpers Network series and written by our CEO, Jonas Klit Nielsen. Mindjumpers Network is a global network of local country community managers enabling international companies to execute and maintain brand communities in a structured, quality assured and cost effective way across markets with the aim of creating effect and value. Probably not. MORE >>
MINDJUMPERS [Retail] 4 Ways Social Media Has Changed The Fashion Industry | Mindjumpers
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
Especially fashion retailers
– the superficial industry for many ways. Blog About Clients Cases Tribesourcing Video People & Contact Bloggers « 5 Popular Posts About Social Media 3 Infographics on Why You Should Use Social Networks as Marketing Tools » 4 Ways Social Media Has Changed The Fashion Industry Posted by Sara Hansson Sep 10th, 2010 Tweet Fashion weeks have past by all over the world. High heals have stepped on runways, the new collections have been featured on famous models and the exclusive group of high fashion characters have been catched on front-row. MORE >>
- [Retail] How To Post Effectively on Facebook MINDJUMPERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011
- [Retail] The Most Engaging Industries on Facebook and What to Learn from Them MINDJUMPERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2012
- [Retail] Facebook Testing ‘Want’ Button: What to Expect MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012
- [Retail] Gamification: Why Play? MINDJUMPERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
- [Retail] 2012 in Recap: The Year of Visual Social Media MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2013
- [Retail] The 10 Key Mobile Trends for 2011 MINDJUMPERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
- [Retail] Should Brands Give Up on QR Codes? MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Retail] Social Commerce IQ 2012 [Report] MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2012
- [Retail] Pinterest Tips for Non-Visual Businesses MINDJUMPERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2013
- [Retail] Facebook Poke vs. Snapchat: New Marketing Channels? MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- [Retail] Content Marketing: Dos and Dont’s [Report] MINDJUMPERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
- [Retail] The State of Social Media Marketing – Summary of Annual Survey Report (Part 2) MINDJUMPERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- [Retail] And Then Foursquare Entered Adulthood: Promoted Updates MINDJUMPERS | THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2012
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.