| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 [OpenID, Social Media] 100 Personal Branding Tactics Using Social Media | chrisbrogan.com
Covering social media business strategy and personal power. 100 Personal Branding Tactics Using Social Media. really nice layout doesn’t have to cost a lot, but shows you’re more than a social media dabbler. Passports are accounts on other social networks and social media platforms. Twitter.com is a must if you have a social media audience. Facebook and/or MySpace are useful social networks where you can build outposts (see next list). account for social bookmarking. media. About.
| | KYLE LACY
JANUARY 4, 2011 [OpenID, Social Media] 100 Posts and Predictions for 2011 in Technology, Marketing, and Social Media
It’s good to be back in the saddle after a couple of weeks off from the world of business, technology, and social media. Social Media : The Hot Topic at CES for 2011. Predictions for Social Media in 2011 from Holy Kaw! The job “social media consultant will become a “commodity product.. Google will lose even more ground to Facebook in the world of social media – from the Social Media Dudes. The Great Social Network Cleanup of 2011 < completely agree with this post.
| || || |
| | CONVINCE & CONVERT
AUGUST 3, 2010 [OpenID, Social Media] 3 Ways Facebook is Killing Your Website | Social Media Marketing.
Skip to content Skip to navigation Skip to footer Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media Consulting Social Media Strategy Blog Social Media Consulting Blog Social Media Consulting Speaking Newsletter Free Social Media Tools Twitter Interviews About Lijit Search R.I.P. 3 Ways Facebook is Killing Your Website August 3rd, 2010 |Written By: Jay Baer | View Comments Tweet The game used to be relatively simple. Looking forward to meeting you at Coastal Social. Build a website. Bingo!
| | FRESHNETWORKS
AUGUST 23, 2009 [OpenID, Social Media] MIT’s Personas project and owning your brand equity online
One of the latest projects from the MIT Media Lab is Personas. This is even more important with the growth of online communities and the use of social media. This is where shared credentials like Facebook Connect or OpenID come in. And, as MIT Media Lab’s Personas project shows, that cannot be left to something as un-unique as your name. Image via Wikipedia.
| | DANNY BROWN
AUGUST 9, 2011 [OpenID, Social Media] A Special Livefyre Q&A with Geoff Livingston
His new book has been praised as one of the best on sale today, and helps businesses and organizations build long-term and sustainable success using social and new media channels, alongside traditional ones. Seriously – if you have a question about social media and its ramifications for your business, Geoff is the guy to ask, and now’s your chance.
| | KYLE LACY
SEPTEMBER 2, 2011 [OpenID, Social Media] I Am Fragmented – A Look Into Online Identity
They both take the idea of social media, web services, and technology to a new, valuable level. In my opinion online identity surrounds everything you do, say, approve, and share on the social web. It varies based on what social services you are using (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc) and whether you are actually being authentic. The problem? Not your entire identity.
| || || || |
DIGITAL VOICES [OpenID, Social Media] Beyond minimalism in the on-the-go music information experience
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
Maximizing the effectiveness of your social
marketing activities Identifying & Selecting the right Content Management System for your Website (part 2 of 2). -->. -->. Social Media
marketing. social media
. Ayantek Blog. Digital Solutions for Market Leadership. Rss Feed. About Ayantek. Welcome to 404 error page! Welcome to this customized error page. Youve reached this page because youve clicked on a link that does not exist. This is probably our fault. try to search. Wordpress search. Random Posts. Categories. Digital Strategy. MORE >>
DIGITAL VOICES [OpenID, Social Media] Harnessing the actionable web chatter
| SUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2011
The 11 commandments of football – for Managers Maximizing the effectiveness of your social
marketing activities. -->. -->. Social Media
marketing. social media
. Ayantek Blog. Digital Solutions for Market Leadership. Rss Feed. About Ayantek. Welcome to 404 error page! Welcome to this customized error page. Youve reached this page because youve clicked on a link that does not exist. This is probably our fault. try to search. Wordpress search. Random Posts. Categories. Content Management. Digital Strategy. eCommerce. Mobile. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN [OpenID, Social Media] A Special Livefyre Q&A with Erika Napoletano AKA @RedHeadWriting
| MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
Then, start thinking of questions you would like Erika to answer – on social media
, branding, how unpopular can you be before you have no friends left, how to really connect (not just listen) and why it’s important, what part bloggers play in the new business landscape, and much, much more. Because Livefyre is a profile comment system, you need to either have a Livefyre account (which you can create here by using the Get Livefyre option), or sign in to comment using your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or OpenID
profile. So how’s it going to work? MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM [OpenID, Social Media] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media
Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. The Techcrunch acquisition dispels those myths 2 days ago « People on the Move in the Social
Business Industry: Sept 21, 2010 Upcoming Research Teaser: What do Employers Want in a Corporate Social Media
Strategist? Gigya offers a best practices guide on increasing registrations using Social
Sign On technology (PDF). MORE >>
- [OpenID, Social Media] Secrets of Twitter Hashtags (For Those Still Unsure)
Interactive Insights Group Interactive Insights Group helps companies use the Internet and Social Media
to grow their business. Our blog offers resources, information, and advice on using social media
to achieve your business goals. you have to use an OpenID
to log in. James [link] 2 14 Quick Tactics to Encourage Corporate Social Media
Adoption « Direct Marketing Observations Feb 5, 2010 at 1:27 pm [.] 3 10 social
links, posts and sites you might have missed « Direct Marketing Observations Feb 18, 2010 at 1:04 pm [.] Thanks. MORE >>
- [OpenID, Social Media] The Week of Gov 2.0 – Longing for More SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
- [OpenID, Social Media] Why Livefyre is Here and How It Helps You ARI HERZOG | SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011
- [OpenID, Social Media] RIP 3 Ways Facebook is Killing Your Website CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009
- [OpenID, Social Media] 8 Best Practices for Collaborative Blog Groups KIKOLANI | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] it runs in the family: facebook is just like big brother microsoft ALEX BLOM | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2009
- [OpenID, Social Media] Storify and the search for curation THENEXTWEB.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] The Golden Age of Content Curation BLOG.DLVR.IT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] Six steps to Resume 2.0 — Very Official Blog VERY OFFICIAL BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] Creating a positive first impression for the general public DIGITAL VOICES | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] The online identity crisis DIGITAL VOICES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] Mojo-The Circuit DIGITAL VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 5, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] The 11 commandments of football - for Managers DIGITAL VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] Death, Social Media, Personal Branding BARE FEET STUDIOS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- [OpenID, Social Media] Vision needs Innovation. Innovation needs Data. DIGIGEN | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- [OpenID, Social Media] Google Friend Connect FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] Gluecon tries to solve the Cambrian Explosion EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2009
- [OpenID, Social Media] Live Blogging - OSS Camp Delhi 08-09 September 2007 @ Day 1 THE MARKETING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2007
- [OpenID, Social Media] Cure Your Fail Whale Twitter Blues With Identi.ca NOWSOURCING | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
- [OpenID, Social Media] Collective Wanderings; Take 3 COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS | FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.