| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
OCTOBER 13, 2010 What’s the Best Social Media Monitoring Tool? It Depends
Radian6. Popular with agencies as well as corporate users, Radian6 offers a rich set of tools for social media monitoring, responding, tracking, benchmarking and analytics. The Radian6 Dashboard enables you to monitor conversations in real time, while the Engagement Console lets you respond directly or route posts to appropriate individuals or teams and analyze the results of social media interactions. Nielsen BuzzMetrics. Until fairly recently, keeping track of your organization’s online presence was relatively easy. No more. Alterian SM2 Freemium. UberVU.
| || |
| || || |
| | WEB METRICS GURU
DECEMBER 23, 2010 Social Media Monitoring and Web Analytics Integration to Radian6
I will shortly be testing Radian6 and Google Analytics integrations on WebMetricGuru.com (I’m happy to say my Radian6 Influencer Account was restored and I’m grateful to Community Manager Cory Hartlen at Radian6 for getting me up and running). As I understand it, Web Analytics integrations are in place for WebTrends On Demand (only), Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics. The instructions for Google Analytics are fairly straightforward and involved creating an account linked to the Google Analytics Profile for a specific Radian6 email account.
| | GEOFF LIVINGSTON
JULY 21, 2010 Listening Comes First
Currently, according to the Forrester report the top paid platforms are Converseon, Nielsen, and Radian6. Tags: ReallyGone social media Converseon Forrester Wave listening Nielsen Radian6 The following is draft material for the second edition of Now Is Gone , which is almost out of print. Comments may be used in the final edition. It sounds crazy, doesn’t it?
| | WEB METRICS GURU
JULY 18, 2010 Surfing The Forrester Wave Listening Platforms, Q3 2010
I wrote about the Forrester Wave™: Social Media Listening Platforms, Q1 2009 a year ago and just found out today a new wave has been released from a friend - The Forrester Wave™: Listening Platforms, Q3 2010 - C onverseon, Nielsen, And Radian6 Lead A Fragmented Market by Zach Hofer-Shall with Suresh Vittal ( who I saw most recently at the Sentiment Analysis Symposium in NYC a few months ago ), Emily Murphy, Michael J. The Forrester Wave asserts that. … Nielsen, Radian6, and Converseon lead the market. Grant. Products that scale to several business functions.
| || || || |
NET-SAVVY EXECUTIVE Brand Monitoring: Where Are They Now?
| FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011
bought the rest of BuzzMetrics in 2007 and used it as the core of NM Incite , its joint venture with McKinsey, in 2010. Suresh Vittal's January 2009 report, Forrester Wave: Listening Platforms also covered seven companies, two of which two were not in the 2006 report: Radian6
Acquired by Salesforce.com this week, but you knew that. Back-channel emails are a wonderful thing. couple of CEOs have pointed out how few of the vendors ever featured in Forrester's reports on social media analysis are still independent. Umbria Acquired by J.D. Companies MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY Monitoring vs Analytics [Infographic]
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
– I originally started with a firm that I own here at Avaya. They offer sentiment analysis, trend comparisons, geographic analysis, theme detection, authority measurement, demographic and, a classification engine similar to Radian6
or Sysomos and the same basic price point of about $500 a month. Sysomos – which is now owned by MarketWire is different than Radian6
or Alterian since it also indexes more traditional news (a nice touch). Syncapse – They are an “aggregator of aggregators” (they have Sysomos, Radian6
, Crimson etc). So lets dig in! MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Social Media Monitoring Tools – 2010 Review (intro)
| TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
Over the last few weeks we’ve been carrying out detailed tests and analysis on 7 social media monitoring tools – Alterian , Brandwatch , Biz360 , Nielsen
My Buzzmetrics , Radian6
, Scoutlabs and Sysomos – so that we can provide an in-depth review of the tools and a comprehensive report laying out the pros and cons for each tool. We’ve put the tools to the test by tracking well-known international coffee company Starbucks. We’ll cover: The basics of social media monitoring. Who’s using the tools and for what? An overview of each of the seven tools. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
The best results come from using paid-for services such as Radian6
. Blogpulse – A service of Nielsen
BuzzMetrics. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. When brands are getting started in social media , they really benefit from understanding who is currently talking about them online, what they are saying, to whom and where. After auditing what your brand footprint currently is, you can begin to make decisions about where you should have a presence, the issues of interest to people in social media and the discussions and debates that your brand can both benefit from and contribute to. MORE >>
MASHABLE.COM Top 10 Reputation Tracking Tools Worth Paying For
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
offers a solution , where you can setup certain keywords to monitor on a dashboard, automatically track the keywords on blogs, image sharing sites and microblogging sites, and then have it report back to you with an analysis of the results. Nielsen Nielsen
offers Buzzmetrics , which will supply you with key brand health metrics and consumer commentary from all consumer-generated media. Nielsen
has a very strong brand name as the world’s leading provider of marketing information, audience measurement, and media products and services. MORE >>
- Why Critics of Klout Are Missing the Big Picture CONVINCE & CONVERT | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
- Picking a new social media monitoring service JEFFESPOSITO.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jo Porritt | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Google Places, Social Radar, Event Based ROI & the CIPR measurement & evaluation group based in London WEB METRICS GURU | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Scraping for Data WEB METRICS GURU | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- Is Your Executive on Twitter? KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Why Bad Research could Kill Social Media’s Credibility DIGIGEN | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
- The Social Media Monitoring Industry Meets Social CRM Head on OURSOCIALTIMES.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- The Semantic Web: A Treasure Trove for Marketers CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
- Marketers Beware the Age Wave CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- TRENDRR.TV Initial Review and Thoughts WEB METRICS GURU | SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2011
- A few more updates and Web Journal – August 1-4th, 2011 WEB METRICS GURU | THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
- Build Your Brand a Social Content Ladder in 5 Steps | Blogging and. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
- Definitive Guide to Word of Mouth Marketing SAMIR BALWANI | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
- Social Networking Squared COVISIO | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2008
- Show Me Da Monies: Live from OMMA Social CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.