| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JEFF ESPOSITO
AUGUST 9, 2013 [Meme, Posterous] Rooster Sauce, Big Baseball Cards and Meme in the Making
Topps produces full-size posters of baseball cards – this is just awesome… I can see me buying a big Keith Hernandez because anyone who collected baseball cards in one of the Five Boroughs in the 80’s knew one Keith Hernandez was worth six Gregg Jeffries cards. 'Did you ever have one of those weeks where you had so much to do, but so little time? How has your week been? Any good weekend plans? Hope you have a good one and look forward to catching up with you in a week or so, until then, enjoy this week’s edition of Five for Friday. Five for Friday
| | THE REALTIME REPORT
NOVEMBER 9, 2012 [Meme, Posterous] Social Networking Stats: Tumblr Serves 20 Billion Page Views Per Month, #RLTM Scoreboard
Posterous: 15 million monthly users. via Posterous. With over 80 million blogs and tens of millions of users ( GigaOM ), the platform has grown popular for sharing pictures, stories and memes without losing its “intimate, community feel.” The #RLTM Scoreboard: Social Networking Stats for the Week. Facebook: 1 billion active users. via Facebook. Twitter: over 500 million users. via Twopcharts. Qzone: 599 million monthly active users. via TechCrunch. Sina Weibo: over 368 million users. via China Daily. Renren: over 170 million users. via LinkedIn.
| || || |
| | CONVERSTATIONS
SEPTEMBER 6, 2010 [Meme, Posterous] 64 Different Kinds of Blog Posts to Keep Your Writing Fresh
Infographic - These poster-sized, time lines and data-driven images have burst onto the scene and have become quite popular. Meme - These are more organic than the old "game-of-tag' type of posts. Frankly, you don't need permission to carry on a meme, just link back to the motivation for your carry-on work. There are probably more (and chime in with your favorites), but here are 64 different types of business blog posts you can use to keep your blog, your writing, and your imagination fresh: Acronyms - Even if you don't like acronyms, know that most readers do like them.
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
OCTOBER 30, 2013 [Meme, Posterous] Why Tumblr Might Be The Perfect Vehicle For Your Brand
'Aside from the fact that web properties like Geocities and Posterous have been cut off from the World Wide Web – and it could happen to Tumblr too – Tumblr might actually be a good way to help you attract new readers for your blog and new customers for your business. Photos and memes are very popular on Tumblr and posts with great visuals end up getting shared more. There are three huge benefits to using the service, according to Search Engine Journal. You can optimize your blog posts and get them indexed in the search engines. But that’s not all.
| | LOUIS GRAY
JULY 3, 2011 [Meme, Posterous] The Secret 10 Step Guide to Giving Good Social
If you're a bipolar poster who loves things one day and hates them the next, it's dramatically abrasive, and is as viral as anything good you've done, earning you blocks, unfollows and ignores. While you don't have to participate in every meme that springs up, you should quickly get an understanding of what content best fits where. So what's the secret? 1) Be Interesting - Duh.
| | CONVERSTATIONS
FEBRUARY 13, 2012 [Meme, Posterous] Tired of LOLcats, Animated GIFs, and Th*ngs People Say?
Are there times you grow a bit weary of the memes of Th*ings People Say, Funny Cat posters and looping mini-movies in your social streams? Don’t Be. It’s a learning process. And we’re all in beta. Some of these messages are probably not intended to entertain or inform you – but they don’t have to be a complete waste of time eithe r.
| || || || |
PAMORAMA [Meme, Posterous] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
is a blogging and content syndication platform that allows users to post content from any computer or mobile device by sending an e-mail. pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary by Pam Dyer on June 30, 2010 Share The social media landscape is changing quickly, and it’s filled with terms that are strange to those who aren’t familiar with it. But never fear! Here’s a quick guide to some of the terms you may encounter. An example of this is the Twitter API. Bit.ly : Bit.ly Web 2.0 MORE >>
STEVE RUBEL [Meme, Posterous] The Next Great Media Company Won't Have a Web Site - The Steve.
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
The key construct, beyond the "all spokes" meme
is the interoperable "mesh". Classifieds are first published here in posterous
and then propagated to blogger, twitter and, of course, Facebook. The key construct, beyond the "all spokes" meme
is the interoperable "mesh". Leave a Comment Steve Rubels Posterous
Steve Rubel ( bio ) is SVP, Director of Insights for Edelman Digital, a division of Edelman - the worlds largest independent PR firm. Subscribe to this posterous
Unsubscribe Follow this posterous
RSS SearchThis has tremendous potential. Yes, maybe. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH [Meme, Posterous] [SLIDES] What Old School Hip Hop Teaches Us About Content Marketing
| MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2013
Any internet memes
? Example: Expendables movie poster
turned into Expendables Body Count poster
by Term Life Insurance – but they did this wrong, were slapped with a cease and desist. 'Bryan Kelly and I presented this session at ASAE’s Marketing, Membership and Communication Conference last week and the feedback we got was phenomenal. So as promised, here are the slides and rundown for you. What Old School Hip Hop Teaches us About Content Marketing from Aptify. WIIFM? Content creation is a grind. LISTEN – Obama talks hip hop. Innovation: Think Different. MORE >>
PAMORAMA [Meme, Posterous] 35 Great Social Media Infographics
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
They might make for a great poster
to blow up wall-sized, or perhaps a series of handouts that people can take home and study, but for a slideshow presentation, they’re overwhelming. pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 35 Great Social Media Infographics by Pam Dyer on March 3, 2010 Share Here’s a collection of terrific social media infographics that might come in handy. As you probably know, infographics are visual representations of information, data, or knowledge. to convey concepts. Most of these have been scaled down or cropped. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY [Meme, Posterous] What's Your Government 2.0 Personality Type?
| TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2009
Edgerider – You are always looking for the latest and the greatest Internet meme
, idea, and initiative. meme
inevitably bores you. Blogroll Andrea DiMaio Andrew Wilson's Posterous
BlogWrite for CEOs Business As I See It Buzz Bin Chris Brogan Clay Shirky Common Craft Corporate Hallucinations Digiphile Dion Hinchcliffe DorobekINSIDER Enterprise 2.0 Home About Me Speaking Legal-ese My Team Gov 2.0 Events Calendar Subscribe: Posts | Comments | Email Social Media Strategery Best Of Best Practices Enterprise 2.0 Government 2.0 Miscellaneous Personal Prof. briefing. MORE >>
- [Meme, Posterous] Initial Impressions: Lazyfeed Discovery Engine - The Steve Rubel. MICRO PERSUASION | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] Your turn. SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
- [Meme, Posterous] Gin and Topics: Douchecanoes, Bears, and Dogs. Oh My! SPIN SUCKS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [Meme, Posterous] 30 Low-Cost Ideas for Content Marketing on a Shoestring Budget WRITTENT BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2013
- [Meme, Posterous] Knock Down the Social Media Dominos SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2008
- [Meme, Posterous] Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- [Meme, Posterous] Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- [Meme, Posterous] Convore Brings Bulletin Boards Into World of Real-Time LOUIS GRAY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
- [Meme, Posterous] The Rise of Reddit: 4chan and Digg Get the Credit While Reddit Booms WWW.THEAWL.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] How to Overcome Discouragement in Blogging KIKOLANI | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] “I want a Twitter for All the Various Parts of the Government” SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGERY | SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009
- [Meme, Posterous] Dominant Trends That Control the Tumblr User Base THOUGHTCATALOG.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] mizz information: List of Nonprofit Social Media and Community Managers WWW.MIZZINFORMATION.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] How I Achieved Blogging Success In 30 Days WWW.BIZCHICKBLOGS.COM | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Meme, Posterous] The Slippery Slope of Association Blogger Outreach WWW.MIZZINFORMATION.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Meme, Posterous] Surprise! People Speak Their Mind More Online PAMORAMA | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
- [Meme, Posterous] Facebook CEO Bares All, Embraces New Privacy Settings PAMORAMA | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.