| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCMED SEAN
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 [Marketing] BrainDump: 101+ Things You MUST Know About Social Media For Business
General Insights About Social Media 1) If you’re going to engage in social media, focus on building relationships not spamming the social-sphere with your marketing message 2) What you put into it is proportional to what you will get out of it. These should align with your overall company or brand marketing and customer service plan. A set of tactics that can be measured.
| | SOCMED SEAN
APRIL 1, 2012 [Marketing] 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Social Media “Expert”, “Guru” or “Wizard”
Just ask anyone in the pharmaceutical industry how they could possibly engage in drug marketing on Twitter. If they don’t have references… be cautious. 7) What is your perception of social media marketing and how will it help my in my business goals? Finding a social media professional to help you with your online activities can sometimes be a tough process. Probably not.
MARCH 7, 2016 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] Light Bulb Moments in Marketing on Silver Arrow Tech Talk Podcast
FEBRUARY 5, 2016 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] Social Media Comic – Anti-Social Social Media Experts
AUGUST 27, 2015 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] One Suprising Way To Skyrocket Your Profile Views On LinkedIn
JULY 25, 2015 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] 50+ Social Media Comics And Cartoons For Use Your Presentations
JULY 22, 2015 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] Should Inbound Links Play An Important Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy?
APRIL 12, 2015 | SOCMED SEAN
[Marketing] The Ironic Beauty Of Google Indexing Tweets And Why Content Marketers Should Pay Attention
| | SOCMED SEAN
JUNE 7, 2012 [Marketing] Thou Shalt Not Auto-Direct Message On Twitter
I’m going to go on my soapbox just one more time in the hopes that this message goes viral , spreads through the Interwebs, and finally convinces every “online marketer”, “ social media guru ” and “eBook entrepreneur” that they should, once-and-for-all, turn off Twitter auto-direct messaging. So…one last plea to the masses. It is a good idea.
| | SOCMED SEAN
JULY 24, 2012 [Marketing] Is Your Social Media Strategy Truly Agile?
Information Technology, Sales, Research, and even Marketing organizations are adopting terms like “agile”, “scrum”, “sprint” and “stand-ups” into their business vernacular. Hang around any medium or large business for a while and you’ll start hearing many of the same corporate buzzwords. Phrases like: Ping me if you need me! Cheers!
| | SOCMED SEAN
APRIL 5, 2012 [Marketing] Social Media Ostriches – The Corporate Hypocrisy Of Blocking Employee Access To Facebook and Twitter
In addition, by allowing their employees to position themselves as thought leaders and expand their sphere of influence, they could enhance their organizations position in the market, have happier employees, and maybe…even open up some new markets that might not existed without Social Media. This same company issues laptops, email, and wireless access to all of their employees.
| | SOCMED SEAN
JULY 8, 2012 [Marketing] 25 Social Media Pet Peeves – How Many Are You Doing?
People who use social media as a marketing tool, rather than an engagement opportunity. MLM scams, “social media marketing” get rich schemes, and anything else that claims to use social media to make you rich. A while back, I asked a fairly straight-forward question on my Facebook page : What is your social media pet peeve? What’s yours? So…here they are.
SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2011 [Marketing] 10 Surefire Ways To Avoid Looking Like A Twitter NooB
Twitter is not about marketing, it’s about building relationships. So, you’re ready to Tweet, right? You’ve realized that Twitter isn’t just people sharing what they ate for breakfast and that there might be some real value to engaging with the 100 million active users that might give you valuable insights about your products, services, and competitors. Most users would prefer to interact with a human being, so consider having the person managing your Twitter account upload their photo. Who are you? What do you like? Are you actually a human being? Again, listen. MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, JANUARY 21, 2012 [Marketing] The Secret Formula To Social Media Success (shhh…don’t tell)
Even old-school marketers and brand managers are starting to wake up and figure out that social media isn’t a passing fad, it isn’t just about “cats on skateboards” and “people eating oatmeal” and that ignoring the conversation is only going to leave them further behind their competition. Ma = Marketing – DON’T look at social channels like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube as sales channels. There is no doubt that 2012 is going to be THE year of social media. Put their product commercials and training videos on YouTube. Cheers! MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012 [Marketing] SalesForce Marketing Cloud – The Next Step In Social Media Engagement?
By adding Radian6 and Buddy Media to their portfolio, they now have two additional tools that can be used to monitor and engage in the social space via a bundled package they are calling “Marketing Cloud” Marcel LeBrun does a great job in the video explaining how this all works, but here’s one scenario that I see occurring because of the integration of these 3 tools: Company monitors the social space using Radian6 to identify people who are interested in their product. Is the Marketing Cloud the next step in business social engagement? Cheers! MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2013 [Marketing] [Comic] Are You Really ‘Doing’ Social Media?
Does it align with your overall marketing or customer service strategy? Engaging in social media is significantly harder than it sounds. Some believe that social media is free , simply because it generally costs nothing to secure a Facebook page, Twitter handle, and YouTube account. The reality, though, is that “doing” social media not only requires a significant level of dedication and resources, but is something that companies have to consider as an ongoing cost of doing business. So, you’ve registered all your social media channels, do you know what to do with them? MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN | FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012 [Marketing] Outsourcing Social Media – Is It Worth It?
Today’s guest post comes from Matt Powers, who is an Internet Marketer at Blue Soda Promo , an online promotional products company. appreciate Matt taking the time to share an interesting experience he had with outsourcing social media management! If you’re thinking about turning over the keys to your social channels to a 3rd party agency, read Matt’s post and think carefully about who you choose. In today’s economy, every company is always looking for new and more cost effective means of doing business. They really become the voice of your company. Cheers! –Sean. MORE >>
- [Marketing] Good Or Bad – You Must Engage With Your Customers Through Social Media SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- [Marketing] Can Publicly-Traded Social Media Companies Survive? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
- [Marketing] The Ironic Beauty Of Google Indexing Tweets And Why Content Marketers Should Pay Attention SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2015
- [Marketing] Why The Term “Social CRM” Is Just STUPID! SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- [Marketing] Beyond Your Borders: Promoting Your Business Internationally Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- [Marketing] [Comic] Why Are We On Facebook? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- [Marketing] [Infographic] Is Your Brand Really Engaging Or Are You Just Wasting Time With Social Media? SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2011
- [Marketing] Shifting Focus From The Traditional Marketing Funnel To Personalized Messaging Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JANUARY 8, 2012
- [Marketing] What Is A Social Intranet And Is It Right For My Company? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, 2014
- [Marketing] 10 Surefire Ways For A Business To Fail At Social Media SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- [Marketing] 50+ Social Media Comics And Cartoons For Use Your Presentations SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2015
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 1: Build Experience Then Blog, Tweet, Collaborate! SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
- [Marketing] One Suprising Way To Skyrocket Your Profile Views On LinkedIn SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2015
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 2: Real-Life Relationships Matter SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 3: Combine Talent To Deliver Business Value SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- [Marketing] Tech Tip: 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve The Backend Of Your Site SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013
- [Marketing] Easily Turn Your Nook Color Into A Full Android Table Without Voiding The Warranty SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
- [Marketing] Social Media Comic – Anti-Social Social Media Experts SOCMED SEAN | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2016
- [Marketing] Should Inbound Links Play An Important Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2015
- [Marketing] Light Bulb Moments in Marketing on Silver Arrow Tech Talk Podcast SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2016