| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCMED SEAN
JANUARY 21, 2012 [Marketing] The Secret Formula To Social Media Success (shhh…don’t tell)
Even old-school marketers and brand managers are starting to wake up and figure out that social media isn’t a passing fad, it isn’t just about “cats on skateboards” and “people eating oatmeal” and that ignoring the conversation is only going to leave them further behind their competition. There is no doubt that 2012 is going to be THE year of social media.
| | SOCMED SEAN
NOVEMBER 27, 2011 [Marketing] 10 Surefire Ways To Avoid Looking Like A Twitter NooB
Twitter is not about marketing, it’s about building relationships. So, you’re ready to Tweet, right? You’ve realized that Twitter isn’t just people sharing what they ate for breakfast and that there might be some real value to engaging with the 100 million active users that might give you valuable insights about your products, services, and competitors. Who are you?
| || || |
| | SOCMED SEAN
FEBRUARY 3, 2013 [Marketing] BrainDump: 101+ Things You MUST Know About Social Media For Business
General Insights About Social Media 1) If you’re going to engage in social media, focus on building relationships not spamming the social-sphere with your marketing message 2) What you put into it is proportional to what you will get out of it. These should align with your overall company or brand marketing and customer service plan. So, here they are. 4) People are not robots.
| | SOCMED SEAN
JULY 8, 2012 [Marketing] 25 Social Media Pet Peeves – How Many Are You Doing?
People who use social media as a marketing tool, rather than an engagement opportunity. MLM scams, “social media marketing” get rich schemes, and anything else that claims to use social media to make you rich. A while back, I asked a fairly straight-forward question on my Facebook page : What is your social media pet peeve? What’s yours? So…here they are.
| | SOCMED SEAN
APRIL 1, 2012 [Marketing] 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Social Media “Expert”, “Guru” or “Wizard”
Just ask anyone in the pharmaceutical industry how they could possibly engage in drug marketing on Twitter. 7) What is your perception of social media marketing and how will it help my in my business goals? Finding a social media professional to help you with your online activities can sometimes be a tough process. Will you provide me with links to your accounts? Probably not.
| | SOCMED SEAN
JUNE 7, 2012 [Marketing] Thou Shalt Not Auto-Direct Message On Twitter
I’m going to go on my soapbox just one more time in the hopes that this message goes viral , spreads through the Interwebs, and finally convinces every “online marketer”, “ social media guru ” and “eBook entrepreneur” that they should, once-and-for-all, turn off Twitter auto-direct messaging. So…one last plea to the masses. It is a good idea.
| || || || |
SOCMED SEAN [Marketing] Social Media Ostriches – The Corporate Hypocrisy Of Blocking Employee Access To Facebook and Twitter
| THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2012
In addition, by allowing their employees to position themselves as thought leaders and expand their sphere of influence, they could enhance their organizations position in the market
, have happier employees, and maybe…even open up some new markets
that might not existed without Social Media. An online shoe retailer that has blown the door off marketing
and expanding their sales opportunities and customer support through the use of Twitter. was in the initial stages of a company-wide asset audit and need to email third-party vendors. Seems a bit illogical, right? MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN [Marketing] [Comic] Are You Really ‘Doing’ Social Media?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2013
Does it align with your overall marketing
or customer service strategy? Engaging in social media is significantly harder than it sounds. Some believe that social media is free , simply because it generally costs nothing to secure a Facebook page, Twitter handle, and YouTube account. The reality, though, is that “doing” social media not only requires a significant level of dedication and resources, but is something that companies have to consider as an ongoing cost of doing business. So, you’ve registered all your social media channels, do you know what to do with them? MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN [Marketing] Good Or Bad – You Must Engage With Your Customers Through Social Media
| TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
Never has social media been such a brilliant marketing
and customer relation tool. Today’s post comes from Laura Clarke,a blogger and lover of all things social media. Laura currently works on behalf of Sentiment Metrics, a leading provider of social media management software. appreciate Laura sharing her thoughts/experiences with customer engagement via social media channels! As Facebook, Twitter and Google+ continue to grow year on year social media monitoring is now more crucial than ever to find out what your customers are saying about you, whether it be good, or bad. Cheers! MORE >>
| MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
If I uploaded photos of my family, you could use them for your marketing
SOCMED SEAN [Marketing] Outsourcing Social Media – Is It Worth It?
| FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012
Today’s guest post comes from Matt Powers, who is an Internet Marketer
at Blue Soda Promo , an online promotional products company. appreciate Matt taking the time to share an interesting experience he had with outsourcing social media management! If you’re thinking about turning over the keys to your social channels to a 3rd party agency, read Matt’s post and think carefully about who you choose. In today’s economy, every company is always looking for new and more cost effective means of doing business. They really become the voice of your company. Cheers! –Sean. MORE >>
- [Marketing] Shifting Focus From The Traditional Marketing Funnel To Personalized Messaging Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JANUARY 8, 2012
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 1: Build Experience Then Blog, Tweet, Collaborate! SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
- [Marketing] [Infographic] Is Your Brand Really Engaging Or Are You Just Wasting Time With Social Media? SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2011
- [Marketing] Is Your Social Media Strategy Truly Agile? SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012
- [Marketing] SalesForce Marketing Cloud – The Next Step In Social Media Engagement? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
- [Marketing] Can Publicly-Traded Social Media Companies Survive? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2012
- [Marketing] Beyond Your Borders: Promoting Your Business Internationally Using Social Media SOCMED SEAN | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- [Marketing] Why The Term “Social CRM” Is Just STUPID! SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- [Marketing] Tech Tip: 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve The Backend Of Your Site SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013
- [Marketing] 10 Surefire Ways For A Business To Fail At Social Media SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- [Marketing] [Comic] Why Are We On Facebook? SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 2: Real-Life Relationships Matter SOCMED SEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Marketing] How I Got My Job As Director Of Social Media – Step 3: Combine Talent To Deliver Business Value SOCMED SEAN | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- [Marketing] Easily Turn Your Nook Color Into A Full Android Table Without Voiding The Warranty SOCMED SEAN | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.