| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JACOB MORGAN
MARCH 27, 2011 Do Companies Need Vendors Like Jive Software?
Jive is perhaps one the most recognizable names in the enterprise collaboration space and many would argue that they are miles ahead of the competition. However, a part of me wonders if organizations interested in enterprise collaboration are even ready for Jive yet. It seems as though Jive can do almost anything, but is that really what organizations need or want?
| | JACOB MORGAN
APRIL 13, 2012 What the Yammer Acquisition of oneDrum Means
If you haven’t heard yet, enterprise social network software company Yammer has made their first acquisition with oneDrum, a vendor that I reviewed towards the end of last year. If you even been sort of following the enterprise collaboration space you will know that Yammer is growing rapidly and raising more money to keep that growth going.
| || || |
| | MINDJUMPERS
AUGUST 3, 2012 4 Reasons to Use Social Enterprise Networks for Business
Such platforms as Yammer, Chatter and Jive certainly look and feel similar to Facebook – with a news feed, groups, friends and status updates. Deloitte, for example, pulls reports from Yammer to identify employees with high engagement and positive feedback on the platform. Her work has appeared in myriad publications including Inc., Upstart Streamline project management.
| | JACOB MORGAN
JUNE 26, 2012 Why Did Microsoft Acquire Yammer?
If you haven’t heard the news yet, Microsoft has officially announced that they acquired Yammer for 1.2 Yammer has just under a million paid users which represents around 20% of it’s total user base. billion on Yammer? Out of all of the companies in the collaboration space I think it’s safe to say that Yammer is perhaps one of the most well known and dare I say “coolest” Sharepoint on the other hand is well known yet has a bad reputation as being a non-usable and ineffective collaboration product yet it has an enormous paid user base.
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
MAY 22, 2012 For Social Business, Remember the 90-9-1 Rule
Social Media Marketing Dion Hinchcliffe Jive Software management fad McKinsey Peter Kim Socail Business by Design book social business social media is everyone's job social media training social networking Yammer” This was hogwash of course. Sales is Sales’ job. But sales is not the job of Francis in Accounting, Pat in Engineering or Chris in Purchasing.
| | CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1
DECEMBER 9, 2009 What Would Happen if Burning Man Met Facebook?
few months ago, my friend Sam Lawrence (former CMO of Jive Software) and the lovely April Donato launched a velvet-roped social network called Black Box Republic. Influence, Networking and Building Equity LinkedIn Delivering Some REAL Value ► June (7) Marketing: Why it's a Waltz vs. a Tango Right-channeling: Where Does Yammer Fit into the W. Citizen Marketer 2.1 Useful information on how to add "social" into your marketing mix with measurable results. Oh yeah, Ill also talk about new things Im learning too. promise it will be worth your while. Thanks for the insight.
| || || || |
JACOB MORGAN Which Vendors Own the Enterprise Social Software Market?
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2012
Software (8.5%). However, Yammer
saw the strongest overall growth when compared to last year of around 132% One things I also noticed is that Microsoft wasn’t included in the list which if memory serves me right, has around 40 million paying customers and would most likely put it right near the top of this list (remember Microsoft now owns Yammer
as well). Big hat tip to Patrick Allman from Mango Apps for getting my attention to this! ” Meaning this included vendors who offer both employee and customer facing collaboration solutions. Communispace (7.8%). MORE >>
JACOB MORGAN How Would You Work Without Email?
| FRIDAY, MARCH 8, 2013
When speaking with these people it’s a bit harder to conceptualize what something like Jive
, Mango Apps, or Newsgator looks like or does. Sometimes when I speak with clients or companies interested in understanding the future of work and collaboration it helps to put things into an interesting perspective. There are many people (including business leaders) out there who are still not up to speed on what is happening in the world of enterprise social software, collaboration, and the future of work. Well, what if there was no email? MORE >>
JACOB MORGAN Emergent Collaboration Vendor Review: Mango Apps
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2012
Key differentiating factors from competition ( such as Jive
, Sharepoint, Yammer
, Chatter, and Box). Functionality, Mango goes far beyond just the social network and is not just a point solution like Yammer
. Mango is not built on any legacy technologies such as Jive
which has big problems that they are now trying to retroactively fix to work effectively within today’s enterprise. Notable customers include: Jive
, the US Navy, Toshiba, and Intrado. Those that have seen platforms such as Yammer
won’t see too much in terms of UI differences. MORE >>
SOCIALNOMICS Social Media Tools List: +100 Social Media Tools
| TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
- Social media monitoring and much more. Yammer
– The enterprise social network. Tired of social media experts answering Hootsuite and Radian6 when asked about social media tools? Well dailytekk.com does an incredible job of keeping a social media tools list. So we’ve taken their incredible list and have mashed it with a few favorites of our own. 25+ RANDOM, MUST-SEE SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS. Percolate – Turns brands into curators. Creates content for the social web. awe.sm – Analytics for social media. TweetReach – How far did your tweet travel? MARKETING. Automation. MORE >>
JACOB MORGAN The Role of HR in Enterprise Collaboration
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
, Chatter, etc). A few days ago I presented on the opportunity that I believe HR professionals have to lead enterprise collaboration within their organizations. HR is the only department that really focuses on people and so those in HR are in an interesting position when it comes to collaboration. However, this also means that HR professionals need to become proficient in both collaboration technologies and strategies. The presentation below looks at a few of the areas where HR can integrate collaboration into their functions. That context is important to have. MORE >>
- Collaboration Use Cases for Executives JACOB MORGAN | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2012
- Can You Create a Collaborative Organization Without Technology? JACOB MORGAN | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2012
- Change Management Is the Foundation of a Social Organization SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Social CRM FTW! (Guest Post) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- Three Reasons Why Your Department Shouldn’t Wait for Corporate to Invest in Collaboration JACOB MORGAN | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- The Future Employee Must Posses the Skill and Will to Learn JACOB MORGAN | THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013
- The 3 Building Blocks of Social Business Evolution CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011
- Mozilla Launches Open Badges; Creates an Educational and Skill Currency JACOB MORGAN | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013
- The Fifteen Classes of the Social Business Software Suite (Q4, 2010) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- Complete a Survey on Enterprise Social Networking CHARLENE LI | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- The Gap Between the Consumer Web and the Enterprise JACOB MORGAN | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- Emergent Collaboration Vendor Review: Qontext JACOB MORGAN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- The Multi-Screen Employee Experience JACOB MORGAN | MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013
- Corporate Content : The Attack of the Social Machines KYLE LACY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- Vendor Convergence in the Enterprise 2.0 Space JACOB MORGAN | FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
- A Tale of Two CMO's: A Study in Contrasts CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- For Social Business, Remember the 90-9-1 Rule WEBBIQUITY SMM | TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
- What Marketers Want CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.