| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH
JUNE 4, 2010 How Will Gen-Y Change the World: A Gen-Y Mini-Series (Part 4 of 5)
Home It’s Josip Archives Let’s Talk The Word on the Web How Will Gen-Y Change the World: A Gen-Y Mini-Series (Part 4 of 5) Written on June 4, 2010 by Josip Petrusa 0 Comments Tweet Share Save Smart phones, pads/tablets, apps, social media, social networking, laptops, wifi and 3G are all commonplace aspects of everyday life. How many phones numbers do you remember?
| | TRADESMEN INSIGHTS
MAY 18, 2010 3 Tips for Using the Apple iPad to Reach Professional Tradesmen
Marketing to the professional tradesman in the Construction, Industrial and MRO markets Home About Me Contact Market Overviews Newsletter Podcasts Services 3 Tips for Using the Apple iPad to Reach Professional Tradesmen The iPad has some great applications when it comes to calling on Contractors and Distributors alike. This could be an easy and convenient way to utilize the iPad.
| || || |
| | SOCIALNOMICS
APRIL 2, 2013 Optimizing for Mobile isn’t just for the Big Brands
Consider how many of your target market use smart phones and how often they access your site through their mobile device over their laptop. They use Square in order to allow easy credit card payment on iPads, and also allowing consumers to feel secure about their transactions. Mobile isn’t just about having an app (but it is one option). Not sure? Image source: [link].
| | ONE SOCIAL MEDIA
JUNE 15, 2012 Friday Clicks [Volume 30] | The Best of the Social Web
With the Facebook IPO meltdown one week and the LinkedIn password disaster the next, I halfway expected Twitter or YouTube to announce that they were going to charge a one-time fee of $1 to maintain your account. The Links: Twitter announces its latest feature: Expanded Tweets. Tired of your smart phone dying so quickly? That would have kept the trend going anyways.
| | AKAMAI MARKETING
OCTOBER 28, 2012 Social Media During Emergencies
Since I was evacuated last night, as I listened to tsunami sirens wail, huddled in my car with blankets, pillows, dog, husband and a battery charger for phone and Ipad, the glow coming off my personal devices was my outside connection with the world. I couldn’t help but reflect on the fact that the tsunami sirens didn’t tell me as much as Twitter did. Is Twitter today’s warning siren? I was reliant exclusively on Twitter (mostly), Facebook and my car radio to get updates for the tsunami. wasn’t alone. What is it going to take?
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
DECEMBER 8, 2010 11 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2011
Mobile Marketing – I know I said last year was the year of mobile marketing but I just saw a stat from a Mary Meeker presentation that smart phones will eclipse PC sales in 2012 (that’s just a year away) which will lead us to more mobile usage than PC usage so you better start your Mobile Marketing program now. Enjoy! Keep in mind we all start in the same place and that’s at ZERO!
| || || || |
DANNY BROWN Why Loyalty and Mobile Marketing is the Future for Retail - Danny.
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
They can then buy direct from the phone
, targeted and mobile-friendly ads and purchases (which then gets added to the loyalty card). mention in more than a few locations, that my smart phone
coupons should be proof that I am your customer. smart phone
, or even the card itself, could track patterns and give feedback to a company that in turn could give discounts to customers without all the printing of coupons and "fairy dust" that accompanies the email.One store in our area actually does this. But it could be so much more. Research? MORE >>
INBLURBS 15 Ways to SMART Mobile Inbound Marketing for Restaurants
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2011
billion Own a mobile phone
. Domino’s iPad
App: Makes & Delivers Custom Pizza. Start collecting mobile phone
numbers from your customers and organize them in a database so you later send personalized SMS to them, to inform them about specials and news. Design a Smart Phone
app for your business. Further sources: Domino’s iPad
App: Makes & Delivers Custom Pizza. Hotel Industry increase revenue the smart
ways for local inbound marketing for restaurants. Tweet this on Twitter
! There are 6.8 Starbucks Cup Magic. MORE >>
CROWD MEDIA Social Media APPlied to the Events Industry
| THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
New tools such as the iPad
have apps designed to help revolutionise a day in the professional life of an event’s organizer. The iPad
has hundreds of nifty apps which can be used to integrate the entire event planning process, as well as the marketing and social media. Even tickets can be stored on a smart phone
and scanned by the event host on arrival; so many trees can be saved! Social platforms such as Twitter
and Facebook are helping the event integrate its audience, but it also gives an audience the power to make or break an event, company or cause. MORE >>
PROACTIVE REPORT Social Sharing – Getting News Content Right in 2011
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 2, 2011
They share news with one another on social sites like Facebook and Twitter
. One place you want your news headlines to be shared is on Twitter
. A Twitter
post can only be 140 characters long and the tweet must contain a link to the full release. You also need to leave space for the re-tweet which will include the Twitter
handle (name) of the person being re-tweeted. Many people on Twitter
use hashtags to categorize content, so you should leave space for that too. Follow me on Twitter
. This is not a new idea for PR people. source: Hitwise). MORE >>
IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH What Lady Gaga Can Teach Us About Brand Success
| MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
With the growth of technology and viewing devices, such as smart phones
along with the introduction of pads, the ability to watch whatever you want whenever you want to is a characteristic many can relate to. Home It’s Josip Archives Let’s Talk The Word on the Web What Lady Gaga Can Teach Us About Brand Success Written on June 14, 2010 by Josip Petrusa 0 Comments Tweet Share Save Everyone is constantly looking for those characteristics that create success. Whether that be personal or corporate, the way we sell our ideas matters on many factors. Ironic, isn’t it. MORE >>
- What Lady Gaga Can Teach Us About Success IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
- What Lady Gaga Can Teach Us About Brand Success | it's Josip not. IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
- How Will Gen-Y Change the World: A Gen-Y Mini-Series (Part 5 of 5) IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- Diigo: A PR Tool for Social Media Releases PROACTIVE REPORT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
- 5 Apps in 30 Seconds: Volume I ONE SOCIAL MEDIA | MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2012
- When technology becomes a fetish IMAGINE YOUR REALITY | FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2010
- Getting Organized with Evernote BRASS TACK THINKING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- Citizen Journalism: Who is a Journalist Today? PROACTIVE REPORT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
- An Introduction to Instagram IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- An Introduction to Instagram IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- Mobility vs. Mobility | it's Josip not joseph.com - by Josip Petrusa IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Mobility vs. Mobility IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- The Future of Pharma Marketing: The Game Changer (Part 2) BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- Is Social Media Forcing Retirement? | Spin Sucks SPIN SUCKS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Why Social Media Got Huge: #SundayMusing SOSHABLE | SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2011
- Preparing Students and Young Professionals for the Business World. SPIN SUCKS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
- Top Five Stories for Week Ending Oct. 29, 2010 SPIN SUCKS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Is Starbucks the Most Dangerous Competitor to Facebook? | E. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Social Pros 15 – Marcus Sheridan, The Sales Lion CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.