| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MINDJUMPERS
JUNE 8, 2011 [Groups, Netvibes] Tips on How PR Pros Can Create Social Media Success
E.g. it’s almost a safe bet that events like the #Oscars or #SXSW will have a large group of people following the hashtag before, during and after the given event. Therefore, it can be a good idea to use a blog aggregation tool such as Netvibes to create a dashboard of relevant content sources. was inspired to share these tips by an article on Mashable , since I find them very useful.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 [Groups, Netvibes] eLearning 2.0 Technologies and Concepts: Start Pages as Environments for Self-Organized Learners
The prototypes of such environment are built in the Start pages Netvibes and Pageflakes. Several advanced students (2-3 from each group) participated in this experiment. multichannel environment Netvibes Pageflakes. have been using Netvibes for more than a year now and similarly to the use case in the presentation I have tailored my start page to fulfill my needs in certain contexts (trips, translation tools, tech news, community and collaboration). skip to main | skip to sidebar. eLearning 2.0 Technologies and Concepts. Microcontent, Social Software. at 12:07 PM.
| || || |
| | WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM
JANUARY 21, 2010 [Groups, Netvibes] Top Tools For Tracking Topics on the Web
With RSS feed output, you can do further filtering or grouping of the feeds inside an RSS Reader like Google Reader or Netvibes. In recent times, light blogging services have offered an easy way for individuals or small groups of people to curate information on a given topic. These services aggregate, or group, news and other stories around a specific topic. Sponsor.
| | WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM
JANUARY 24, 2010 [Groups, Netvibes] Top Topic Trackers (Updated List)
With RSS feed output, you can do further filtering or grouping of the feeds inside an RSS reader like Google Reader or Netvibes. In recent times, light blogging services have offered an easy way for individuals or small groups of people to curate information on a given topic. These services aggregate, or group, news and other stories around a specific topic. Sponsor.
| || | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 [Groups, Netvibes] 6 Ways to Filter Your RSS Feeds - ReadWriteWeb
use netvibes personally. watch contains a group of related keywords. The traditional email-like interface (like Google Reader, Bloglines, etc do) and the boxes interface (like Netvibes, etc do) are simply not right for RSS. ReadWriteWeb. RWW Network. ReadWriteWeb. ReadWriteTalk. Last100. AltSearchEngines. About. Subscribe. Contact. Advertise. RWW Daily by Email. RWW Weekly Wrap-up. Web Apps. Trends. Google. Microsoft. Facebook. Archives. Ways to Filter Your RSS Feeds. Written by Josh Catone / March 4, 2008 8:06 PM. 26 Comments. not via an RSS reader). Posted in. Subscribe.
| || || || |
- [Groups, Netvibes] 5 Excellent Productivity Tips For Google Reader
GoogleGroup Tip: Modifying Group
. Google Tutor. Your how-to guide for Google with Google tutorials, tips for using Google and advice. Excellent Productivity Tips For Google Reader. Written by: Abhijeet Mukherjee on Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 Posted to: Reader 6 comments, add yours! There are no doubts about the fact that Google Reader is the best browser based RSS reader available. It has some excellent features and helps you to easily deal with a large number of RSS feeds. These are very simple but useful tips. Use the List View. Share this post! MORE >>
JANET FOUTS [Groups, Netvibes] Don’t be a Pest with “This Social Media Stuff”
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
I spoke recently to a group
of PR and marketing professionals about how to use social media in their work. One Find their peer group
and show them what they are missing, how they could use social media as a collaboration tool and for professional development. Set up a social listening dashboard, maybe Netvibes
so they can quickly scan for important news to share with their networks. One woman told me that she was trying to get the CXO’s to use social media as part of their brand awareness. They were ignoring her. ” She doesn’t and she’s right. Any MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM [Groups, Netvibes] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010
| MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
Create your own online newspaper from Twitter and Facebook updates based on any topic or group
of contributors. Proclaim Messenger enables you to easily combine pre-recorded or live video with PowerPoint presentations to produce video email campaigns (with full analytics), one-off video sales emails, or hold live one-to-one or small group
video chats. Josh Rose reviews six “news aggregators (including Popurls , Netvibes
and Alltop ) that…are moving beyond the simple RSS reader. Supplement your email list with your contacts’ social network info? Flowtown. MORE >>
- [Groups, Netvibes] 12 Filtering Tips for Better Information in Half the Time
If The Wisdom of Crowds has taught us anything, it is that a large group
of people is drastically more efficient than you’ll ever be on your own. think netvibes
is worthy of the list - [link]. “Netvibes
: - Helps you manage your digital life and share it with your friends. together on your own personal Netvibes
page. The Blog of Tim Ferriss - Experiments in Lifestyle Design. 1 New York Times Bestseller. 1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller. 1 BusinessWeek Bestseller. This is a whole new ballgame. Highly recommended." Dr. Stewart D. Read a Sample. About. Forum. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG [Groups, Netvibes] How friendfeed Can Teach You About Your Friends
| THURSDAY, APRIL 10, 2008
I’d love to befriend everyone or even specify groups
of friends to which I’d subscribe so that I can get updates delivered to my RSS reader (versus other updates that I would check on a more infrequent basis), though for the time being, the team has not worked that out. The best solution I have for myself is my personal Bloglines subscription to only a core group
of people, but with a limitation of 200 stories maximum in queue, that fills up rather quickly. That is, of course, if your friends are using Twitter. FriendFeed takes this idea and goes a step further. MORE >>
- [Groups, Netvibes] 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- [Groups, Netvibes] 11 Google Reader Alternatives to Consider KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2013
- [Groups, Netvibes] eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Groups, Netvibes] 78 (of the) Best Social Media Marketing Tips, Guides, Tools and Strategies of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY SMM | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- [Groups, Netvibes] Social Media Monitoring Tools Comparison Guide WWW.PR2020.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- [Groups, Netvibes] Blogs et Wikis en formation BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2008
- [Groups, Netvibes] 4 Easy Ways of Subscribing to Feeds in Google Reader BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Groups, Netvibes] Master List ?(A Wiki of Social Media Marketing Examples)? WIKI.BEINGPETERKIM.COM | MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2009
- [Groups, Netvibes] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Groups, Netvibes] First Steps Toward Becoming a 21st Century Educator | always learning BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Groups, Netvibes] Five Productivity Tools for PR Pros WAXING UNLYRICAL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [Groups, Netvibes] What A Mixx Up: Interview With Mixx Founder Chris McGill COLLECTIVE THOUGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2007
- [Groups, Netvibes] What is Netvibes? SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | SATURDAY, JANUARY 10, 2009
- [Groups, Netvibes] Digg Town Hall Summary NOWSOURCING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.