| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | WEBBIQUITY SMM
AUGUST 16, 2010 [Feedly, Marketing] 78 (of the) Best Social Media Marketing Tips, Guides, Tools and Strategies of 2010 (So Far)
With the amount of helpful content about social media marketing growing faster than Facebook’s user base or Lindsay Lohan’s court appearances, it’s tough to keep up. Social Media Marketing Tips, Tactics and Guides. Despite the widespread use of the phrase “social media marketing, marketing is not the only business use of social media, as John Jantsch reminds us. Social media has dramatically altered the buying process as well as marketing practices. 10 Essential Social Media Tips for B2B Marketers by Mashable. by Kuno Creative.
| || || |
| | VIPER CHILL
MARCH 1, 2010 [Feedly, Marketing] 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox
You are here: ViperChill » Business » 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox Written by Glen, this post has 78 Comments Have you heard of Matt Wadsworth? Crazy Egg Crazy Egg was created by one of my favourite guys in the internet marketing space, Neil Patel. MARKET SAMURAI- Keyword Tool. No problem.
| | WIKI.BEINGPETERKIM.COM
JUNE 29, 2009 [Feedly, Marketing] Master List ?(A Wiki of Social Media Marketing Examples)?
For an additional 500, be sure to visit Master List 2. And the third 500 has started on Master List 3. To learn how to contribute/edit, visit the Administration page. Wikis Automotive United States David Bausola Ford Hurra Torpedo campaign Presentation sharing Automotive United States Philippe Deltenre Ford Where are the Joneses? adenin Facebook Page Social networks High Tech United States Meryl K. Evans adenin TECHNOLOGIES Inc. Adenin Twitter Microblogging / Microsharing High Tech United States Meryl K. Whittemore ePi Tech Inc.
| | PROACTIVE REPORT
APRIL 19, 2011 [Feedly, Marketing] Smart PR People are Using SmartTags
try something like the new NetVibes for business dashboard. You can connect to virtually any app, feed or system and pull the content together in one real-time dashboard. And you can SmartTag from anywhere on the Web with a bookmarklet and from any mobile device using Netvibes Mobile. Social Media Marketing Tips Social Media Strategy dashboard monitoring.
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
JANUARY 24, 2011 [Feedly, Marketing] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010
Display a feed of brand-related comments from a variety of social networks on your website? Display a feed of brand-related comments from a variety of social networks on your website. Blekko’s Tools Give Search Marketers Google Alternative by MediaPost Online Media Daily. PowerPoints That Turn Into YouTube Videos Create Instant Marketing Tool by MediaPost Search Blog.
| || || || |
PROACTIVE REPORT [Feedly, Marketing] Social Media Tips from Professor Jonathan Taplin
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
I’d recommend that you get some social media training – learn to do it with free tools like Social Mention, RSS feeds
and a NetVibes
dashboard so you really understand the process. Tags: Social Media Marketing
Tips Video Interviews community influencers monitoring. During Social Media Week in LA USC held an interesting one day seminar focused mainly on geo location services. He touched on some points that are particularly relevant to PR – being authentic and building community. Then upgrade to a tool like Sysomos, Radian 6 or Ecairn Conversation. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL [Feedly, Marketing] ViperChill Surpasses 10K Subscribers (Or, How I Gained 9000.
| THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
I’m actually writing this sentence (not the post) on March 11th 2010 sitting on a feed
count of 4,717 subscribers (I’ll explain this later). My feed
jumped from 8,500 to over 11,500 according to Feedburner. There are tons of blogs in the marketing
space that cover news far better than I could. It’s fairly obvious that I write very long, in-depth posts so those help me to stand out in the internet marketing
space as that’s quite rare. to the RSS feed
. As for Feedburner: every day my feed
count changes by 1-2k. Home What the F ? MORE >>
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM [Feedly, Marketing] Top Topic Trackers (Updated List)
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2010
and/or Email Services. We think this type of topic feed
tool is the most flexible, particularly when it outputs RSS. With RSS feed
output, you can do further filtering or grouping of the feeds
inside an RSS reader like Google Reader or Netvibes
. There are many other such services, so the following is just a sample: Delicious feeds
. Google Fast-Flip feeds
Intelligence. Last week we listed and categorized some of the leading topic-tracking tools on the Web. Sponsor. Google Alerts. PubSub. Regator. Swamii (email only, no RSS). MORE >>
- [Feedly, Marketing] 12 Filtering Tips for Better Information in Half the Time
Grab Google Reader and subscribe to Tim’s feed
here. Robert Scoble reads 600+ feeds
a day, which nearly no one should, but if you subscribe to his feed
, he’s filtering those 600+ for you, hence his nickname, the â??human Organizing all your feeds
by genre is tempting but will burn you out. moves you up] on Google Reader to navigate your feeds
. Start by voting in all your favorites, sites who’s feed
you subscribe too, and writers you read everyday. Subscribe to this blog’s RSS Feed
. Love my RSS feeds
(5). MORE >>
GEMMA WENT [Feedly, Marketing] Which are the top tools and apps: The results « The Cube
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
was expecting a high percentage of marketing
/pr/social media types but there was a great mix, from ‘first time mum’ (hello by the way) through artist managers to business owners. number of other monitoring tools were suggested: Google Alerts , Hootsuite , 1000Heads own tracker (thank you James), Conversocial , Netvibes
, Scoutlabs , Whostalkin , Twazzup , BackTweets , Brandwatch , Tweetdeck , Backtype and Trackur. Other options include Twitter Feeds
, Posterous , Linked In , Ping.fm , Netvibes
, Sharepoint , Google Docs and Echofon. clout. Great article! MORE >>
- [Feedly, Marketing] How Are You Monitoring Your Competitors? TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2011
- [Feedly, Marketing] How friendfeed Can Teach You About Your Friends TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, APRIL 10, 2008
- [Feedly, Marketing] Listening Tools PROACTIVE REPORT | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] The Very First Thing You Should Do in 2010 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Interview with Social Media Citizen: Johan Ronnestam | Social. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] eLearning & Deliberative Moments: The present and future of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Feedly, Marketing] The Nine Types of Browser Home Pages - The Steve Rubel Stream STEVE RUBEL | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Social Media Monitoring Tools Comparison Guide WWW.PR2020.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] How I Really Built a Blog with 6500 Subscribers VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Five Productivity Tools for PR Pros WAXING UNLYRICAL | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] $1m Case Study: My $550 Domain VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- [Feedly, Marketing] How to Really Build Backlinks and Dominate Google VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] Easy Steps to Amplify Your Blogging BUSINESSESGROW.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Feedly, Marketing] How Targeting Influencers Can Sky Rocket Your Blog PROBLOGGER | MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
- [Feedly, Marketing] Twitter's Retention Rates are Misleading ELASTIC THOUGHT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.