| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIALFISH
AUGUST 28, 2012 Why, How and When to Quit FeedBurner
If you are currently using Feedburner for your RSS feeds, you may have noticed – as we did – that your blog feed is totally dead. Whether they’re following you on RSS feeds or via an email subscription, these are your most ardent fans. FeedBlitz is the only third party service to match FeedBurner with both RSS feed services (feeds, metrics, etc.)
| | SOCIALFISH
MARCH 20, 2012 Eleven Ways Facebook Page Timelines Change Your Content Strategy
The News Feed – The the content strategy for the newsfeed focused on engaging Facebook fans in the hopes that greater awareness would be spread through virality. The new Facebook page timeline layout changes the way your organization needs to think about content. For example, custom tabs to encourage users to join and or share a fundraising campaign. Think Pinterest.
| || || |
| | SOCIALFISH
APRIL 13, 2011 How To Get Results From Your Blogger Outreach Campaign
They would also receive a few mentions on the CTK website, Facebook Page and Twitter feed. Bloggers are a unique breed. They are hard working, have extremely high ethics and can sniff out BS better than Columbo. This is precisely why conducting a blogger outreach campaign can be the most difficult type of social media campaign. Results. 1,552 organizations submitted applications.
| | SOCIALFISH
SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 5 Supah-Cool Free Online Tools For Nonprofits
Basically, you can use Presently to collaborate and chat with other coworkers in real-time, while creating a constant feed (which can be read at a later time). This is a guest post by Joe Yeoman, who is obsessively addicted to new web technologies and discussing them. He is the Media Coordinator at BigMarker.com , and he rides his bike to work almost every day. Non-profits are the kids at the lunch table that pay for every item with exact change. They know their budgets and hopefully never have to stray from them. BigMarker.com. WorkFlowy.com. What’s cool about WorkFlowy sharing?
| | SOCIALFISH
OCTOBER 17, 2012 Why you won’t be able to scale your social media
He can tell how proficient you are with aggregating content – whether you’re curating it or just feeding it to your site without curation. I’m always encouraged when I watch a Jeremiah Owyang presentation and see that the work that we are doing is exactly right according to his analysis of the social business integration path that we are all on (yes, you too.) ” 1.
| | SOCIALFISH
SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 What Does the New Facebook Mean for Brands?
This creates the opportunity for brands to create apps that feed a consistent stream of branded social actions ( AdAge ), and will likely lead to even more jobs being created by the already mighty Facebook app economy ( MediaPost ). Enjoy, read all the links – but don’t freak out. Let the changes percolate for a while. The short answer: noone knows for sure. It’s beautiful.
| || || || |
SOCIALFISH Can’t make #12NTC? Watch the Online Livestream!
| FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2012
1/2 hour break – I’ll interview a bunch of folks about takeaways from fundraising sessions they attended; then David Neff will interview Melissa Roberts & Drew Bearn from Free Range along with Dan Michel from Feeding
America on innovation. I’ve mentioned this before but I’m super excited to be emceeing NTEN’s Online NTC Live! Livestream on Wednesday and Thursday this week (April 4/5). This is the “in between the sessions” stuff – the taste of the live event that will hopefully give online viewers that sense of being part of the action. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH [CASE STUDY] Is it worth paying to promote Facebook posts?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
For our paid post exposure test we paid the $100 suggested fee for 3 days of extra exposure in the feeds
of Facebook users that had already liked NAHB (our “fans”), and in the feeds
of *friends* of users who already liked NAHB (incidentally, Facebook offers a cheaper rate if you want to only target existing fans of your page). This is a guest post by Chad Davis, Social Media Director at the National Association of Home Builders, a recent SocialFish client. First, some background. Our People Talking About This (PTAT) number hovers around 2,000 uniques right now. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Best Practices for Association Microsites
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
While a micro site is a good solution to supporting a sub brand, the launch, care and feeding
(content) of the micro site comes down to pure economics. This is a guest post by Andrea Bona , of One Orange Feather, on their great survey of associations’ use of microsites. Download the paper here. It’s awesome. ————– Micro web sites and sub branding seem to go hand in hand, as does the angst and elation both bring to trade association marketing departments. am not alone in my love/hate relationship with micro web sites (micro sites). MORE >>
SOCIALFISH BREAKING: Google is shutting down Google Reader on July 1
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2013
I was testing feedly
recently, and I hate it, and I just realized it syncs with Google Reader anyway so I’m SOL. From the Official Google Blog : We launched Google Reader in 2005 in an effort to make it easy for people to discover and keep tabs on their favorite websites. While the product has a loyal following, over the years usage has declined. So, on July 1, 2013, we will retire Google Reader. Users and developers interested in RSS alternatives can export their data, including their subscriptions, with Google Takeout over the course of the next four months. photo credit ). MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Online Experiences Need Interaction
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
The Twitter feed
allowed me to talk to other participants and share ideas as we received new ideas from the presenter. Raise your hand if you enjoy 60-90 minute lectures. Now keep them up if you love listening to others speak, without being able to ask questions or share your ideas. That’s what I thought. Bottom line: Online experiences need interaction. We understood long ago that to produce a successful program, one needs understand the remote participant experience. One thing that all parties involved can agree on, the experience must be able to engage YOU, the learner. . MORE >>
- Fourteen sources of awesome topics for your nonprofit blog SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- 12 Questions When Considering A Hybrid Event SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
- The ROI of Social CRM SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012
- The Introvert’s Solution to In-Person Events? SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- New Year, New Trends Roundup For Ya! SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- PR Departments Take Note: How to Find Relevant Journalists on Twitter SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2012
- How to build a WordPress website for your nonprofit SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
- Latest News You Can Use – 11/15 SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- Is Social CRM the key to growing membership? SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- You Finally Have a Google Plus Business Page… Now What? SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- Reason Number 1,000,000 Not to Depend on Facebook: They’re Removing the Discussion Tab From Pages SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- A Tale of Two Communities Part II – Salesforce.com SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- Strategic Framing of the Red “Equality” Square SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2013
- How to Expand Your Audience Reach with Interactive Webcasts and Hybrid Events SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
- Building Social Proficiency Across the Organization [Slides] SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
- Times are hard. Associations make the world better. SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- Primers for small biz owners getting started with social media SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- Association Crisis Communication Kudos: Nuclear Energy Institute SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
- Advanced Tips for Google Reader SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- Open Community Case Study – American Library Association SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
- Link Love Monthly: Best of January 2011 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
- Link Love Monthly: Best of February 2011 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2011
- Book Review: The Crowdfunding Revolution SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- IMPORTANT: Feedback on Tech10 requested SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
- Get yer free SocialFish app now! SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- Link Love Monthly: Best of September 2010 SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Marketing Associations Take Note. SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- The latest on Facebook (Quick Links) SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- Link Love Monthly: Best of March 2011 SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011
- A few social media goodies to check out. SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- Link Love Monthly: Best of October 2010 SOCIALFISH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- Link Love Monthly: Best of November 2010 [experimental] SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
- Open Community Case Study – Empowering the Periphery SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.