| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | FRESHNETWORKS
JANUARY 21, 2010 [Feedly] Social Media Case Study: LEGO CLICK
This is one of the real problems with using tagging and a feed from other social networks to populate any site, but an online community in particular. Image by Kaptain Kobold via Flickr. Now they have continued their innovative approaches to engagement and embraced social media. In a big way. The site is designed to bring together ideas in written form, images and videos.
| || || |
| | FRESHNETWORKS
AUGUST 16, 2010 [Feedly] 5 reasons why people follow brands on Twitter
This means that businesses could use Twitter to feed out discount codes and coupons in order to encourage brand loyalty and drive sales. Image courtesy of Todd Barnard. As a social media agency we’re always interested in what makes people interact and engage with brands online. Here are the top 5 reasons why people follow brands on Twitter : 1. To get updates on future products.
| | FRESHNETWORKS
FEBRUARY 27, 2011 [Feedly] People do not want to create content for your brand
It may be that your target audience is looking for advice on how to pack the healthiest lunch for their children, or that they are looking for new ideas of what to feed them. “Why would customers want to create content for our brand? is a question we commonly come across at FreshNetworks. The truthful answer is often “They don’t. What do they want from us.
| | FRESHNETWORKS
OCTOBER 19, 2009 [Feedly] Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
MonitorThis – Subscribes you to up to 20 different RSS feeds through one stream. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. When brands are getting started in social media , they really benefit from understanding who is currently talking about them online, what they are saying, to whom and where. The best results come from using paid-for services such as Radian6. Then you are ready to go. Yahoo!
| | FRESHNETWORKS
FEBRUARY 9, 2011 [Feedly] Social media case study – Wrigleys Extra v Polo mints
If you filter the posts properly there is a near daily drip-feed of discussion points, ranging from debates on the best pickled food (onion, egg, or gherkin?) A few months ago I came across a blog post which compared Nestle’s Polo Mint social media campaign to that of Mars – owned chewing gum brand Wrigley’s Extra. Polo Mints. Wrigley’s Extra. Conclusion.
| || || || |
FRESHNETWORKS [Feedly] Changes to Twitter: bringing in the ‘news feed’
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2011
Twitter is rolling out two new changes to its web app from today. Until now, Twitter’s success has been in its simplicity. It shows you a timeline of simple text based updates from your friends, offering you the option to reply, share content or favourite for later. Twitter’s focus has been on how you interact and share the content you’ve subscribed to by following people, and other than seeing your friends tweets, retweets or mentions they are largely invisible to your Twitter experience. Twitter’s response to this gap has been to roll out two new features: 1. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS [Feedly] Social media for small businesses 2: Making the most of Twitter
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
Run your feed
of your tweets on your website and in the email signatures for all your employees, put the details on your business cards and your notepaper and other marketing touchpoints. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. Twitter is a great way to reach and engage people online. Many people think that Twitter is a number’s game. That the more people you follow, and the more people that follow you, the better. This can sometimes be true, it very much depends on what you want to achieve with social media. Imagine you are a small firm of accountants in a large city. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS [Feedly] Why are Capital One and American Express the top financial services brands on Facebook?
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
This is not a good post to leave hanging at the top of the feed
and someone from Capital One would do well to look into resolving the issue and adding new content, rather than leaving the page hanging. Tweet Capital One and American Express are the top financial services brands on Facebook, according to a chart compiled by social media analytics tool socialbakers. In fact, this forms a large part of the reason why Capital One and American Express are the top financial services brands on Facebook - it’s the fact that they are on and engaging with their audience in the first place. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS [Feedly] Make sure you don’t waste your online community
| MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009
Community members will quickly lose interest if they think that nobody is listening to and feeding
back on what they are saying. Image by mugley via Flickr. An online community takes effort and often time to plan, build, seed and grow. You need to work hard to make sure you get the business objectives right, work out who you are going to engage and how to engage them, and then work with them to seed and grow the community with them. That’s why it’s a shame when this effort goes to waste. When your online community fails to live up to its promise. The solution is simple. MORE >>
FRESHNETWORKS [Feedly] Brands 50% more popular than celebrities in social media
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
The number of UK consumers actively discussing and feeding
back on brands in social media is relatively high, and underlines how critical it is for all brands and organisations to address how they are using social media and to make sure they are using it in a way that makes sense for them, and adds value to them as well as to their audience. Image by Mykl Roventine via Flickr. Internet users in the UK are more likely to follow brands in social media than they are to follow celebrities. of users follow celebrities, more than one in five (20.3%) follow brands. The survey found that 7.7% MORE >>
- [Feedly] Why a museum is the UK’s top brand on Twitter FRESHNETWORKS | SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2010
- [Feedly] LinkedIn changes – what you need to know FRESHNETWORKS | FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
- [Feedly] The dangers of brands over-responding on Twitter FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- [Feedly] Google+: A social networking site or the future of search engine marketing? FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [Feedly] 4 ways brands and businesses can use LinkedIn FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 11, 2011
- [Feedly] Can Google+ rival Facebook and Twitter? Some initial thoughts FRESHNETWORKS | FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2011
- [Feedly] 3 ways Facebook Questions can help your brand FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
- [Feedly] Twinteresting: why can’t we curate tweets? FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
- [Feedly] Why viral content is not the same as popular content FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- [Feedly] Pets and social media: it’s more than just cute cat pictures FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2012
- [Feedly] Beating social media trolls FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- [Feedly] Conversocial & the benefits of social media management tools FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- [Feedly] Facebook innovation – measurement, metrics and brand strategy FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011
- [Feedly] Ocado ‘On The Go’ mobile app increases sales by 600% FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
- [Feedly] Formula One team social media rankings FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2012
- [Feedly] Facebook’s redesign shows how important search is for social networks FRESHNETWORKS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2010
- [Feedly] 5 tools to keep you up to date with the news FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
- [Feedly] 3 ways retail banks could get more benefit from social media FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012
- [Feedly] What’s hot in social media – January 2012 round up FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- [Feedly] Social media case study: Ted Baker ‘It’s Rutting Season’ FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Feedly] Facebook for financial services? FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [Feedly] FreshNetworks Blog: Top five posts in February FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- [Feedly] Why researchers must embrace the data revolution FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2013
- [Feedly] Ben LaMothe meets Shirley Brady, BusinessWeek’s community manager FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- [Feedly] Do we all have status update anxiety? FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- [Feedly] The importance of guerrilla customer service FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Feedly] Facebook, Gross National Happiness and the power of buzz tracking FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2009
- [Feedly] How Twitter can make or break a movie FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- [Feedly] To friend or to follow - connecting with people online FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- [Feedly] Our top five posts in April FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009
- [Feedly] Top 10 UK Marketing Blogs FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2009
- [Feedly] Top 20 UK marketing blogs (numbers 11-20) FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2009
- [Feedly] Keep up-to-date with the best in online communities blogging FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2009
- [Feedly] FreshNetworks social media diary 13/2/2009 - Agent Provocateur FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2009
- [Feedly] Facebook’s monetisation plan? Market research? FRESHNETWORKS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009
- [Feedly] Online communities for Pharma FRESHNETWORKS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 29, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.