| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MINDJUMPERS
NOVEMBER 17, 2010 [Feed Reader, Notification] RockMelt – The Social Browser
– On the right side , you have all your feeds collected, including Twitter. This way you can keep track of your Facebook news feed, your notifications, your Twitter feed or favourites blogs. Technorati Tags: browser , Facebook , Feed reader , Rockmelt , social browser , Twitter. It would require a lot to make me impressed with such a project. visible.
| | SAYING IT SOCIAL
JULY 12, 2010 [Feed Reader, Notification] Musings on Joining New Social Media Sites, Site Recommendations.
Today I received an email notification telling me that someone had added me as a Source on Amplify , so I decided to hop back on and refresh my memory as to what my profile looked like, out-dated no doubt. days ago Blogroll Constant Commentary Mashable Social Media Examiner Techipedia NetworkedBlogs Blog: Saying It Social Topics: social media marketing , search engine optimization , social networking Follow my blog Facebook Page Feed Do you use social media to obtain customer retention/loyalty or are you primarily focused on customer acquisition? One day, four new sites.
| || || |
| | KIKOLANI
FEBRUARY 15, 2010 [Feed Reader, Notification] Getting Overwhelmed? Get Organized!
The latest News Feed can be confusing if you are friends with a lot of people but only want to really keep an eye on certain people. Once you have added friends that you want to follow, you can simply view your custom list in the News Feed, hiding all of the updates by those who you have befriended but don’t necessarily want to follow closely. Hide people or apps that annoy you in the News Feed by hovering over the item and clicking Hide and selecting your preference. My Google Reader is sorted by topic, plus a special folder for commenters on Kikolani.
| || | WWW.PR2020.COM
OCTOBER 27, 2010 [Feed Reader, Notification] Social Media Monitoring Tools Comparison Guide
They can be sent directly to your inbox or integrated into a Google Reader account, making them an easy and free way for organizations to monitor industry and company keywords. NetVibes/Google Reader NetVibes and Google Reader are RSS feed readers where you can create personalized dashboards that pull in your favorite blogs, news sites and social media searches.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
OCTOBER 4, 2008 [Feed Reader, Notification] The Bamboo Project Blog
OK as far as it goes, but so NOT getting to the real opportunities.Blogs are a conversation between the blogger and him/herself (a form of reflection) and between the blogger and his/her readers. Or more specifically, educators that I believe have expertise in different areas of learning, which readers could benefit a lot from. And I also think that women probably feed into it.
| || || || |
- [Feed Reader, Notification] The Bamboo Project Blog: 21st Century Workplace Literacy: What Does that Mean and How Do We Engage More People in the Discussion?
find that when it comes to learning and instruction, I tend to run in two different circles, as evidenced by the "Learning" tab in my feed reader
. Want Automatic Notification
When I Add New Posts? Subscribe in a reader
. The Bamboo Project Blog. « A Primer on Pecha Kucha for Learning | Main. Why the Internet is Making Me Stupid » 21st Century Workplace Literacy: What Does that Mean and How Do We Engage More People in the Discussion? Here, Im following both bloggers from the world of workplace learning (i.e. Is this even an issue? TrackBack. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL [Feed Reader, Notification] Now People Can Join Your Facebook Fan/Business Page via SMS/Text.
| TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
Share this: StumbleUpon Digg Reddit April 6, 2010 - Posted by akstout18 | Uncategorized | become a fan on facebook with text messages , facebook fan pages , facebook mobile settings , facebook text message notifications
, how to get more fans to facebook fan page , how to text message to become a fan of a facebook business page , texting facebook , texting facebook fan pages , texting to follow on twitter One blogger likes this post 1 Comment » [.] “Like your page without even being at a computer or having a web enabled phone? Have a local radio spot? MORE >>
VIPER CHILL [Feed Reader, Notification] 24 Things I Do When Launching a New Blog
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
This enhances the conversation in your comments and allows you and other readers
to reply to specific comments directly. Turn Off Comment Notifications
– If you’re new to blogging it can be exciting or useful to find out when your blog gets a new comment. It’s common though that when someone puts images in their post and they align nicely, things won’t look as pretty when you get the post in a feed reader
. This plugin aligns images in your RSS feed
so they are exactly where they would be on your site. Test the RSS feed
. SEO 18. MORE >>
DREW'S MARKETING MINUTE [Feed Reader, Notification] Must have business apps for your iPad
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2010
Reeder: - my feed reader
. It synchs with Google Reader
and lets me browse by feed
, folders, starred items etc. It basically takes all your Google reader
folders, your Twitter feed
, Facebook news updates, magazine subscriptions, TedTalks videos, blog feeds
, etc and presents them to you in a magazine format. BoxCar: This app pulls all your notifications
(Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and many others) and aggregates them all in one place. have the solution for you. (Free). Yikes. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL [Feed Reader, Notification] The Very First Thing You Should Do in 2010
| MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
Generally, the ’spaces’ we need online to do such things include: A place to write content Email accounts Feed readers
for other sites in the niche Reputation monitoring on personal and brand name terms Social networking sites (Twitter & Facebook) Task management and organisation Because I was moving more and more online, I was finding that my checking of these sites was taking up more and more of my time. I’m also checking email a lot less as I can see if there are any notifications
right in front of me. use Google Reader
to read my fave blogs. MORE >>
- [Feed Reader, Notification] Six Figure Writing: My Journey from English Failure to Blogging. VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
- [Feed Reader, Notification] Reply to Facebook Comments via Email | Justin Levy JUSTIN LEVY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [Feed Reader, Notification] 2 Ways to Subscribe to This Blog ARI HERZOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- [Feed Reader, Notification] tgiftutorials wiki BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
- [Feed Reader, Notification] The Bamboo Project Blog: For Blogging Beginners: Evolution of a Blog Post BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
- [Feed Reader, Notification] The Bamboo Project Blog: Finding Time Means Finding "Instead of" Rather than "In Addition To" BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.