| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | KYLE LACY
MARCH 8, 2011 An Introduction to RSS Feeds
As a website owner or blogger, you can increase your visibility, generate additional site traffic, deliver content to your audience faster, and ultimately improve your bottom line by utilizing RSS feeds as a marketing strategy. RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is a group of web feed formats that is commonly used to present frequently updated content including news updates, blog entries and video as a standardized aggregate list. The RSS feed itself may contain a full or summarized version of the text, in addition to data pertaining to authorship and publishing dates.
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
SEPTEMBER 30, 2012 Is Google Feedburner Shutting Down?
Home > Blogging Google Feedburner and many of its related services are gradually shutting down, and it is a matter of concern for Feedburner users who use the service for delivering a single usable RSS feed for their blog. I’m sure millions of blogs use feed burner to power their primary RSS feed. If you remember, they had earlier shut down the AdSense for feeds blog.
| || || |
| | ARI HERZOG
AUGUST 25, 2011 8 Tips for Successful Business Blogging
This also means that you’ll need to host your own blog. You really have to put a lot of time and effort into your content so that your readers find it useful and worthy of sharing. This helps engage your readers and gets them excited for each day that you deliver new content. Insist your readers can connect with your company. What are the best elements to include?
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
Atom : Web feeds are used by the blogging community to share recent entries’ headlines, full text, and even attached multimedia files. These providers allow other Web sites to incorporate the blog’s “syndicated headline or headline-and-short-summary feeds under various usage agreements. Web feeds benefit publishers by letting them syndicate content automatically.
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
MARCH 3, 2013 WordPress Caching Plugins Can Delay RSS Feed Updates
Do you know that incorrect WordPress caching plugin settings can delay RSS feed updates significantly. was surprised because our feed updates were not getting pinged to Google search, Feedburner and Twitter for over an hour! This contrasts with when our RSS feed updates used to occur in minutes ! tried all ways to fix feedburner feed updates , but none seems to fix the issue.
| | JUSTIN LEVY
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 Delivering Happiness – Video Book Review
I’ve also had the opportunity to hang out with Tony since we share a lot of the same friends and he has also been gracious enough to host several awesome parties during many of the big conferences that take place in Las Vegas. If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to receive future articles delivered to your feed reader.
| || || || |
JUSTIN LEVY Moderation: Protecting Your Brand in a Social World
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
Not to fear, on Thursday, November 18th at 2:00p EST ( check your local time ), I will be hosting
a free webinar with Isaac Hazard from Mzinga to discuss moderation and how it can help you to protect your brand. If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed
to receive future articles delivered to your feed reader
. Have you been curious, and even possibly confused, by moderation? Not sure whether you should be implementing a moderation strategy? Do you even know what online moderation is? Heard enough? You can register now ! MORE >>
- The Victorian School Libraries Learning with Web 2.0 Program. Re-imagine.
Week 4: RSS feeds
and Feedreaders. Install a feed reader
. Add SLAV to your feeds
Copy and paste the following address into your reader
: [link]. Hosted
by Edublogs Campus The Victorian School Libraries Learning with Web 2.0 Program… Re-imagine … Home. Contact Us. Credits. Further instructions for this week’s task. Register your blog. Welcome! Congratulations to all of you who have chosen to participate in this program and who are on your way to developing an understanding of the Web 2.0 tools readily available in todayâ??s society. MORE >>
KIKOLANI 8 Ways Businesses Should Use Social Media
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7, 2010
If you want to know real time what people are saying, you can setup a Twitter searc h in HootSuite , Tweetdeck , or just keep a RSS feed
in your feed reader
using Twitter search results. Codero managed web hosting
is a good example how a company turned to real time social media updates when their servers had a power glitch which left their customers’ websites down. Monitor Conversation About Themselves. There are many free ways to monitor what people are saying about your company through social media, including the following: Google Alerts. Social Mention. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL How to Generate Blog Post Ideas
| THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
went from having over 150 blogs in my feed reader
in the last few years to just 12, purely because I was seeing the same content over, and over (and over) again. Head on over to their homepage and enter the niche that you’re writing in or even the RSS feed
of one of your favourite blogs and you’ll instantly see their blog posts which went viral. Though some blogs do show off their most popular posts for you (mentioned below), it’s very useful to see what other bloggers are writing about that is grabbing their readers
attention. Home What the F ? MORE >>
JANET FOUTS Are You an Irregular Blogger?
| MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
Every successful blogger or blogging coach will tell you it’s important to blog regularly to maintain the interest of your readers
. It can be disappointing to go through your feed readers
and see that many of the feeds
have not been updated recently. delete a blog from my reader
if it doesn’t update enough. If you blog about business, processes, food or a whole host
of other things wait for a day you feel a bit inspired and write out a list of everything you’ve ever thought about blogging about. I hope so anyway!). Make a list. MORE >>
- Your Social Media Structure - Part 2 of 3 JEFF KORHAN | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
- Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2010 TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- The Bamboo Project Blog BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2008
- Reviews of Facebook Marketing | Justin Levy JUSTIN LEVY | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- 24 Things I Do When Launching a New Blog VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- 50 top entrepreneurial blogs for your reader DREW'S MARKETING MINUTE | SUNDAY, MAY 27, 2012
- How to Set Your Facebook Privacy Settings If You Don't Want Your. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- 5,867 Words on Becoming a Conversion Machine: A Guide for Bloggers VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011
- How I Really Built a Blog with 6500 Subscribers VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- Top 1000 Favorite Blogging Links of 2008 - Koka Sexton dot Com KOKA SEXTON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2009
- PLEASE DON'T TAPE MY MOUTH SHUT MYRLAND MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- “Reclaim Blogging”: Why I’m giving up Twitter and Facebook GAPINGVOID.COM | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- Turning off the ViperChill RSS Feed: What You HAVE to Tell Your Blog Readers VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013
- Want to Friend Me on Facebook? Please Use My Public Page or. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- Google Wave 1.0 = RSS, the Sequel. In Other Words, DoA. for Now. STEVE RUBEL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Reviews for Facebook Marketing JUSTIN LEVY | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- The Very First Thing You Should Do in 2010 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
- The Bamboo Project Blog: 21st Century Workplace Literacy: What Does that Mean and How Do We Engage More People in the Discussion? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- ViperChill Monthly Report 8 VIPER CHILL | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 10 (The Month with Just One Post) VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- Sleep is Forbidden | Justin Levy JUSTIN LEVY | SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2009
- The Best Digg Tools, Reality Edition SOSHABLE | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- Using Social Media to Manage Adversity JUSTIN LEVY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2009
- Saying It Social is Now Accepting Client Sign-Ups for April! SAYING IT SOCIAL | MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2010
- Connect with Your Friends on Your Favorite Websites: Learn About. SAYING IT SOCIAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- Feedly and Lazyfeed Help You Navigate the Information Rapids WWW.KEENERLIVING.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- Experts in the Industry: Lani Rosales (49 of of 45) CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Google Spreadsheets Update: Blessing in Disguise for Marketers… THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2008
- Cool Apps & Tools THE MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, MARCH 24, 2008
- Revisiting the Web 2.0 Dictionary - Part I THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9, 2008
- Marketing, Social Media & Branding Blogs in India THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- The Bamboo Project Blog: For Blogging Beginners: Evolution of a Blog Post BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.