| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
SEPTEMBER 30, 2012 Is Google Feedburner Shutting Down?
Home > Blogging Google Feedburner and many of its related services are gradually shutting down, and it is a matter of concern for Feedburner users who use the service for delivering a single usable RSS feed for their blog. We use Feedburner to deliver daily RSS updates to over 25,000 RSS subscribers. Google Feedburner Closing? Feed burner.jp link].
| | PROBLOGGER
AUGUST 15, 2011 FeedBurner vs. Aweber: Do You Really Need an Autoresponder for Your Blog?
When it comes to turning casual visitors into regular readers there are two main options—FeedBurner and Aweber. FeedBurner uses Feed-based technology (RSS and Atom) to send updates to your blog subscribers. Owned by Google (Google bought it in 2007 for $100 million), FeedBurner is one of the biggest feed syndicators on the Internet. The fatal flaw in feeds.
| || || |
| | QUICK ONLINE TIPS
MARCH 3, 2013 WordPress Caching Plugins Can Delay RSS Feed Updates
Do you know that incorrect WordPress caching plugin settings can delay RSS feed updates significantly. was surprised because our feed updates were not getting pinged to Google search, Feedburner and Twitter for over an hour! This contrasts with when our RSS feed updates used to occur in minutes ! So when Feedburner was pinged, there was no new content.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 6 Ways to Filter Your RSS Feeds - ReadWriteWeb
Ways to Filter Your RSS Feeds. Information overload is a real problem for many web users, and one way to cope with it is to filter your RSS feeds so you only see what you want to see. There are many ways to filter news feeds from your favorite sources, including passively by relying on meme trackers like Techmeme or social news services such as Google Readers shared items. Feed Rinse is a best of class RSS filtering application. Feed Sifter is an almost painfully simple RSS filter that filters in by keyword. not via an RSS reader). Five feeds???
| | ARI HERZOG
FEBRUARY 8, 2011 6 Readers Share Why They Read Blogs by Email
Reaching out to six random email subscribers spread across the planet (courtesy of Google’s Feedburner application which displays email addresses of anyone who subscribes this way) and asked for their insights, they were more than willing to share… Mark Harai, a business development consultant in Costa Rica: RSS readers just don’t work for me. devour email.
| || || || |
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY Make Your LinkedIn Profile Work for You | chrisbrogan.com
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed
to receive future articles delivered to your feed reader
. minor complaint in a good article and I have subscribed to the feed
so I hope you’ll forgive me ;-). And, yes, for any of your readers
- feel free to follow me on twitter and let me know if you’ve any questions on LI. Subscribe to the RSS feed
and get lots more! Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
. chrisbrogan.com. Covering social media business strategy and personal power. MORE >>
NOWSOURCING Has Google Screwed The Pooch By Retiring Reader?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2013
But while all of that impresses me and others, Google equally burns their boats and alienates their users with some unbelievably stupid and illogical decisions, like their decision this week to retire the extremely popular Google Reader
by July , and their support for RSS in general, by dropping their RSS Chrome extension , as of now. If you listen to Google’s official version of the story, actual user numbers of Reader
have dropped, making it a pointless project to continue with. Before, companies like Netvibes and Feedly
were struggling in Reader
’s shadow. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox
| MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
If you find that your readers
go to the top right hand side of the page, you can put an ad there or something else that you want to get viewed. Feedburner
If you’re a blogger and you’re not using Feedburner
, I first of all want to know where you’ve been, and secondly need to say that you have been missing out. Feedburner
basically provides the little yellow “chicklet that you see on the top right hand corner of this blog. Around two years ago I had over 350 feeds
in there as I was a total information junkie. Home What the F ? Woohoo! MORE >>
- 100 Personal Branding Tactics Using Social Media | chrisbrogan.com
Use Google Reader
to store your ego searches. Get a Gmail.com account for use with reader
, calendar, docs, and more. and Google Reader
to drive awareness. If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed
to receive future articles delivered to your feed reader
. There are 60+ rss readers
in my blog, I write daily with at least 1 article. Enter your email (I value your privacy): Delivered by FeedBurner
. chrisbrogan.com. Covering social media business strategy and personal power. About. Speaking. Content. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL Turning off the ViperChill RSS Feed: What You HAVE to Tell Your Blog Readers
| THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013
Some of the biggest news in the blogging world over the last week was without a doubt Google’s announcement that on June 1st, they’re closing Google Reader
. Paraphrasing their own words, the usage of Reader
is smaller than ever, and Google want to focus on fewer products. Reader
simply isn’t paying for itself. Here’s the jist of it: Reader
’s closure is going to hit a lot of us very, very hard. According to their public stats, I have 9,542 subscribers in Google Reader
. Step One: Find Another RSS Reader
You’re Happy With. MORE >>
- 24 Things I Do When Launching a New Blog VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- Creating a Custom RSS Feed for Guest Posts KIKOLANI | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- The Bamboo Project Blog BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2008
- Is Google becoming evil? THE WAY OF THE WEB | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
- A Comprehensive List of Social Media Tips, Guides, Plugins. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 12 (The Last One Ever) VIPER CHILL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 9 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- The Bamboo Project Blog: 21st Century Workplace Literacy: What Does that Mean and How Do We Engage More People in the Discussion? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Tip: Understanding the Atom/RSS feeds created by Blogger. BLOGGER XPERTISE | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- ViperChill Monthly Report 10 (The Month with Just One Post) VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 11 VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 6 VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- The Best Digg Tools, Reality Edition SOSHABLE | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- Jumping Over a Mountain | chrisbrogan.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Google Spreadsheets Update: Blessing in Disguise for Marketers… THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2008
- Cool Apps & Tools THE MARKETING BLOG | MONDAY, MARCH 24, 2008
- Revisiting the Web 2.0 Dictionary - Part I THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9, 2008
- Marketing, Social Media & Branding Blogs in India THE MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- Content Networks are the New Blogs | chrisbrogan.com WWW.CHRISBROGAN.COM | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- The Bamboo Project Blog: For Blogging Beginners: Evolution of a Blog Post BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
- The Bamboo Project Blog: Finding Time Means Finding "Instead of" Rather than "In Addition To" BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.