| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE WAY OF THE WEB
OCTOBER 9, 2011 [Engineering, Metadata] Everyone’s a curator now…
We’ve talked for years about citizen journalism and self-publishing, but more important than the channels of distribution are the ways in which content and context are discoved via search engines and social recommendations, and the fact that theoretically this leads to any piece of content available online being indexable, findable and potentially popular. All totally normal.
| | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
MAY 8, 2014 [Engineering, Metadata] Track Your #Hashtags More Easily With HashAtIt
There’s a new social search engine in town: HashAtIt.com says they can make it easy to combine all the metadata tags (those # symbols followed by a word or unspaced phrase) and look them up. But it was tricky and time-consuming before this great search engine showed up. like that there’s some differences from other metadata tracking platforms, and I think it’s going to be interesting to see how many ways this will be useful. I’d love to hear from you in the comments once you’ve looked HashAtIt.com over and get your ideas on possible uses.
MAY 2, 2016 | SOCIALFISH
[Engineering, Metadata] 8 Tips for Social Video Storytelling
MARCH 6, 2016 | PROBLOGGER
[Engineering, Metadata] How to Improve your SEO by Speeding up Your WordPress Website
OCTOBER 8, 2015 | KIKOLANI
[Engineering, Metadata] 10 Things Google will Love About Your Website you Probably Don’t Have
JUNE 5, 2015 | DEVUMI
[Engineering, Metadata] How to Make Money on YouTube – With 10 Examples!
APRIL 15, 2015 | WAXING UNLYRICAL
[Engineering, Metadata] Building a New Kind of Cruise Community
AUGUST 24, 2014 | PROBLOGGER
[Engineering, Metadata] How to Optimize Your Content for Authorship Success
| | SOCIALFISH
MAY 2, 2016 [Engineering, Metadata] 8 Tips for Social Video Storytelling
Youtube is still ubiquitous as a platform (more than 100 hours of video uploaded every minute!), and remains the #2 search engine, so including this platform in your audience outreach strategy is generally advised. 4 – Know Your Platform. Always hire a professional sound engineer for video shoots. See more on how to create a hook in item 6 below. Then it gets interesting.
| | SOCMED SEAN
JUNE 21, 2012 [Engineering, Metadata] The One Tip That Took My Blog To New Levels. Stop Caring.
After culling through old posts, looking at my analytics , analyzing keywords and metadata, and looking at my various social sharing processes , I was a bit surprised at the nugget I drew from all of it. Stop caring about how you rank from a search engine perspective. If it doesn’t turn your engine, don’t write it. Stop caring. Stop caring. My blog became about me.
| | THE REALTIME REPORT
MAY 11, 2014 [Engineering, Metadata] #HashAtIt: Now You Can Search Hashtags Over Multiple Social Platforms
Enter #HashAtIt.com ; the site bills itself as “the first social media search engine that gives users a way to gather information on any metadata tags (#hashtags) from popular social networks.” Are hashtags part of your brand’s marketing plan? The site features customizable #hashtag boards, created and tailored by users. mute the posts they find irrelevant.
| | PROBLOGGER
MARCH 6, 2016 [Engineering, Metadata] How to Improve your SEO by Speeding up Your WordPress Website
If you are alarmed for the sake of your website and its slowpoke page speeds resulting in bad SERP (Search Engine Results Page) rankings, you are right to do so and you need to take action before even your niche trickle of visitors forget that you (and your website) exist. General Search Engine OptimizationThis is a guest contribution from Tracey Jones. Ready. Check Hosting.
BILL HARTZER | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011 [Engineering, Metadata] Internet Marketing and SEO Analyst Job Opening
Experience with onsite search a plus, including knowledge of conventions and infrastructure such as structured metadata, taxonomy, content optimization and late-generation software solutions. Search Engine Marketing JobsCS Creative is seeking an Internet Marketing Analyst, to work client-side with a leading technology company based in Dallas. This position will be responsible for keyword research, optimizing and coding various pages in HTML. The role involves working closely with the MarCom department and product line managers. Job Responsibilities. Must be proficient in HTML. MORE >>
SAYING IT SOCIAL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010 [Engineering, Metadata] How Social Media Contributes to SEO | Blog Talk Radio
Show description: How can a solid social media presence dramatically increase a website’s search engine ranking? Do you know how to use correct page titles, metadata, alt-tags for images, anchor text, etc? Tags: Uncategorized AK Stout blog talk radio saying it social search engine optimization seo social geek radio social media social media aids seo Had a great time being a guest on Social Geek Radio on Blog Talk Radio last night. If you couldn’t catch it live, you can hear what you missed by listening to the recording below! MORE >>
SPIN SUCKS | THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2012 [Engineering, Metadata] Five Ways to Improve Your Local SEO
Put your address and phone number either in the footer or in the header of your website in search engine-readable HTML text. Research has proven that social signals from Google+ social network count heavily when it comes to search engine ranking. When Search engines, when looking for local content, put more weight on sites and content with many reviews, and Google+1 votes. Use photos and graphics whenever possible, and include your keywords in the alt text and metadata. She also blogs at Female SEO: A women’s approach to search engine optimization. . MORE >>
WAXING UNLYRICAL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2015 [Engineering, Metadata] Building a New Kind of Cruise Community
So our ragtag army of cruise bloggers, travel writers, technologists and travel professionals teamed together to reverse-engineer the cruise discovery, planning and booking experience. year ago we set out to build a travel company and cruise discovery engine, but along the way Cruiseable turned into a travel and cruise publication as well. My years in social marketing tell me that, yes, we need to infuse our content with SEO goodness, with keywords and structured data and optimized metadata. Guest Post by J.D. Lasica. First, the back story. Assumption 1: Create content. MORE >>
KIKOLANI | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2015 [Engineering, Metadata] 10 Things Google will Love About Your Website you Probably Don’t Have
Google also rewards sites that make it easy for their search engine spiders to do their job. The key to getting a high ranking on search engine result pages is to prove to Google that your site is the best one for a given keyword set. XML sitemaps also give the spiders metadata about your pages such as the last time a page was updated and how important one page is to the rest of the website. Speaking of basics, there are several tools you can use that can crawl your website to find basic search engine optimization errors. XML Sitemaps. Google loves sitemaps. MORE >>
- [Engineering, Metadata] Ultimate Guide to Twitter Hashtags WWW.SEARCHENGINEJOURNAL.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] So You Want Traffic? This Is NOT Gonna Help KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
- [Engineering, Metadata] Content Curation versus Content Aggregation WWW.CONTENT-MENT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] How to Optimize Your Content for Authorship Success PROBLOGGER | SUNDAY, AUGUST 24, 2014
- [Engineering, Metadata] Traffic Technique 6: Backlinks PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2012
- [Engineering, Metadata] How to Optimize Your Blog Posts for SEO: an Easy-Peasy Guide WRITTENT BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
- [Engineering, Metadata] Online Content Curation: The Key To Building Visibility, Authority And Value WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] Why Curation Is Just as Important as Creation [OPINION] MASHABLE.COM | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Engineering, Metadata] Detecting Deception in Social Media NET-SAVVY EXECUTIVE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 9, 2012
- [Engineering, Metadata] 50 Ways to use Social Media, listed by Objective « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- [Engineering, Metadata] Online Content Distribution: Guide To The Best Content Syndication Services WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] Real-Time News Curation - The Complete Guide Part 5: The Curator Attributes And Skills WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] Real-Time News Curation - The Complete Guide Part 2: Aggregation Is Not Curation WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] How to Make Money on YouTube – With 10 Examples! DEVUMI | FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2015
- [Engineering, Metadata] Blog Content Strategy 101 PROBLOGGER | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] 12 kinds of Knowledge Workers BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2008
- [Engineering, Metadata] Mathemagenic " Reasons for using weblog to keep information bits BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | SATURDAY, JUNE 28, 2008
- [Engineering, Metadata] Toward An Integrated Model of Information Seeking and Searching BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Engineering, Metadata] Social Media Monitoring Grudge Match: Radian6 vs. Scout Labs WWW.SOCIALMEDIAEXPLORER.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Engineering, Metadata] The FASTForward Blog " Managing Personal Knowledge: Setting a Foundation for Transformation? : Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008