| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DANNY BROWN
MAY 24, 2010 Six Steps to Running a Successful Blogger Outreach
You can create a short list for each blog category using the visual search engine Quintura ; for example, when I type in “college recruiting I see that “recruiting process and “college coaches are two highly associated keyword phrases. You can also add the blog feeds to a custom Google search engine. It doesn’t have to be that way though. thanks. Thanks.-=
| | DANNY BROWN
SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 How to REALLY Measure the ROI of Social Media
The “ROI from Facebook Ads case study mentioned on TNW ( originally published on Search Engine Journal ) begins to explore the actual investment part of the calculation. This is a guest post by Eugene Farber. “How do you measure the ROI of your social media efforts?. It’s a question being discussed ad nauseum of late, and rightfully so. Enough “Whys Already!
| || || |
| | DANNY BROWN
MAY 9, 2012 27 Highly Recommended WordPress PlugIns As Used on Here
While your blog might be full of awesome content, if the search engines don’t know how to read it properly, you’re screwed. Google XML Sitemaps makes it easy for search engines to index your blog and point people to the content they want to find. If your blog is taking too long to load, then you not only risk losing readers, but being punished by search engines too.
| | DANNY BROWN
MAY 7, 2010 17 WordPress Plug-Ins To Help Improve Your Blog Experience - Danny.
Knowing how search engine optimization works is key, as is a good sitemap that allows the likes of Google to find pages on your blog easily. And they don’t hurt in search engines, either. Share 18 saves One of the best features of using a self-hosted WordPress blog are the plug-ins that are available. couple of things. So… on with the list. Akismet. Align RSS Images.
| | DANNY BROWN
SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 Using Facebook Like to Market Your Business - Danny Brown
Perhaps Facebook will be a full-on business commerce resource area, with premium accounts, and a restricted/lesser version for "normal" users.Twitters a bit different; I could see them becoming a great real-time analytics and search sentiment engine. Surveying 1,550 U.S. When it comes to getting freebies, 36% would like a brand who offered giveaways. Simple – you market.
| | DANNY BROWN
OCTOBER 17, 2011 12 Common Mistakes New Bloggers Make
It’s not very search engine friendly either. Not submitting your blog to the search engines. While a blog is incredibly search engine friendly as it is, because you’re offering fresh, new content, they need to know you exist. You can speed this up by submitting your blog to search engines when live. Owning your own domain. Owning your online property. Pretty ugly, eh?
| || || || |
DANNY BROWN The Five Unwritten Rules of Guest Posting on Blogs - Danny Brown
| MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
and increase your ranking on search engines
can require more of you than you feel you can give. Home About Me Charities 12for12k Kiva Work With Me About This Blog Disclosure Comment Policy Headway Archives Contact Me Great Blogs The Five Unwritten Rules of Guest Posting on Blogs June 7, 2010 36 voices share yours! Share 7 saves If you’re a blogger, you may have been asked to write a guest post by another blogger. Or, you might have offered a guest post yourself to a blogger you admire. Blog readers that may never have heard of you otherwise now have their eyes on you. Author bio. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN Create and Measure a Social Media Campaign with the @JugnooMe Dashboard
| MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2012
The benefit of adding your own webinar terms to the Social Search engine
is you can reply to any questions as they are asked (even if not directed at you), gauge how positively or negatively your promotion is viewed (are you too hard-sell, and if so, what can you do to make the promotion more effective), etc. When we envisioned our social media dashboard JugnooMe, our key tenet was to make the social web simple, accessible and monetizable for everyone. But goals are one thing; making it happen are another. Step 1: Gather the Intelligence. But are they? Step 2: Creating the Campaign. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN Two Quick Ways to Promote Your Blog
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2010
– you want to be found. Although it may seem like an obvious question, do your blog readers know who you are? Do they know what you do, how you do it, and how to ask you to do whatever it is you do for them? While there may be a host of reasons for you to write your blog in the first place, none of it means anything if you don’t offer a clear-cut picture of who you are, what you do and why you should be read. After all, if your blog readers don’t know who you are why should they read you over the next guy? Tell Your Readers All About You. Tell Your Readers Why Your Blog. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN First Impressions Count, But Second Impressions Are What Really Matter
| MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012
Beware of search engines
. What do people think of you when they first meet you? What do you think their immediate impression is? If it’s personally, you might not care too much – after all, to each their own, right? But what if you’re a business offering a service – does that change your train of thought? Does the view of the same new face now hold more sway? First Impressions. One of these alerts came in recently, so I thought I’d check it out. What stands out for me is that, as part of their service, they offer Facebook and Twitter page design. MORE >>
DANNY BROWN Social Media Marketing Success Doesn’t Have To Be A Hunt For A Four-Leaf Clover
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2011
It’s more than just the specific prospects you are trying to appeal to; search engines
are your readers too. This This is where search engine
optimization comes in. This is a guest post by Stacey Acevero. The rise of social media has created all sorts of new opportunities for small business marketers to get the word out, but it has presented challenges too. The days of sending press releases to media outlets with the hopes of being lucky enough to get some coverage are long gone, morphing into constant opportunities to catch the next social media sharing phenomenon. StumbleUpon. MORE >>
- Sunday Brunch – Improving Your Google Traffic DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2011
- Posterous Grows Up as a Blogging Platform - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010
- Vision Is a Two Way Thing DANNY BROWN | FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2012
- Is Social Media Crowdsourcing Making Us Lazy? DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011
- Sergey Brin Paints His Kettle Pot Black Over Facebook and Apple DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012
- Google+ Is the Social Network That’s All About Search DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- Using Social Media Right – For You - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- Social Media Bashing is Boring as Hell - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2010
- You Cannot Change What You Do Not See DANNY BROWN | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
- Using Lijit As a Content Marketing Platform DANNY BROWN | THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011
- B2B Marketing and Social Media – Close, But No Cigar. Yet… - Danny. DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- The Art of Growing Up in Public as @JugnooMe v2.0 is Released DANNY BROWN | THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2012
- F ing and Punching: The Moody Side of Business DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2011
- Is RIM The New SEGA? DANNY BROWN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011
- Community, Loyalty and the Power of Give - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Consider This - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Why Arkayne is Good for Your Blog and Business - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010
- First Impressions and Second Chances DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
- Quality Still Counts - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- The Power of Emotional Impact - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- Facebook Fan Page Evaluation Fun with Vitrue - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
- What Posterous Could Learn from Gravity Forms About Service. DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, AUGUST 15, 2010
- What's Going On at BlogCatalog? - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- Run Your Business Like a Cocktail Stick - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | FRIDAY, AUGUST 6, 2010
- Simple News Aggregation with Guzzle - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- Ucubd Offers Cool Mashup Options for Bloggers - Danny Brown DANNY BROWN | FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2010
- Hungover Radio – A Social Media Success Story by Marcus Edwardes. DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.