| || |
| | ADAM SHERK
JANUARY 9, 2013 Google+ Engagement for News Sites: Top Performers and One-Year Growth Rates
Which news sites get the most engagement on their Google+ pages? It’s been a year since I took an early look at engagement rates for news organizations on Google+ , so I thought I’d revisit the topic and do a fresh comparison. used the same news organizations as last time with a few changes and additions, bringing the list to 48. Google+ Pages: Average Engagement Per Post. Per Post.
| | SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM
JANUARY 5, 2013 Social Customer Service: Why You Must Offer it Right Now
Social customer service is one of the most important domains of social business and social CRM. Here is why. Popular platforms like Facebook and Twitter have traditionally been used to air grievances about a company. Those who could not get proper customer service from a business found that social media provided a way for them [.].
| | PUSHING SOCIAL
JANUARY 8, 2013 Why It Might Be Time to Dump Your Editorial Calendar
Creating and following an editorial calendar is like working out. You hate going to the gym. You hate doing every exercise but in the end you love the results. When I started Pushing Social, I struggled to create my editorial calendar for months. After some experimentation, I discovered an easy method for completing the process. Brainstorm 5 posts for each topic. This method still works very well.
| | WAXING UNLYRICAL
JANUARY 8, 2013 Facebook: Improving Employee Communications?
Whether you want to go for coffee, meet a friend or keep yourself posted on your friends’ birthdays, Facebook is where today’s generation updates each other by sharing the minutest details of their lives on the platform. Today, though, Facebook isn’t so much about friends, family or clients who are trying to connect with today’s generation. Case in point: me. bridge too far?
| || || || |
SOCIALFISH 5 Often Overlooked Tips for Maximizing Online Donations
| MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
Guest post by Maureen Gorman, editor for Progressive Business Publications. ———————– Online donations have been the bright spot for nonprofits in the last few years. People are giving online in large and small amounts, even as they cut back on writing checks. And your website serves as the portal to those donors. That’s why it’s worth making improvements to your site, whether your visitors are long-time supporters or potential givers who just found about your cause. Here are five website changes that can give you major results for minor effort: 1. MORE >>
SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM Social Media ROI and Measurement: Questions You Should Ask
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
ROI stands for Return on Investment. Period. No, that’s not true. It is also used as an acronym for ‘Receipt of Invoice’, ‘Release of Information’ and ‘Risk of Infection’. But I bet you don’t care about that. If we talk about Social Media ROI in this post, we talk about the return on investment of [.]. Marketing ROI Social business Social CRM Social media marketing Web analytics Jim Lenskold Jim Sterne marketing ROI Olivier Blanchard return on marketing investment ROMI social media measurement social media metrics social media ROI MORE >>
CREATIVE RAMBLINGS It’s always about the story you tell (2nd extract from my upcoming new eBook)
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
Source: Uploaded by user via Cendrine Marrouat on Pinterest I am really happy that so many of you enjoyed reading the first extract from my upcoming new eBook. The interest you have shown for the project is very heart-warming! Yesterday, I posted the picture above on social networks, and got some great feedback as well. [.] It’s always about the story you tell (2nd extract from my upcoming new eBook) was written by Cendrine Marrouat for her social media blog, Creative Ramblings. New eBook Project Ramblings social media strategy MORE >>
JANET FOUTS 5 Traits of the Social Sales Person
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
I love dealing with a talented sales person. Sometimes I’ll buy from them just because they are so good at their job I just want to support them. will choose a store, a vendor because of the caliber of sales. Think about it, good sales people have always been social. They get to know you, what you like, how to please you and bring you back for more. That’s their job, and with the good ones it’s their passion. What are the traits of a good sales person? Knowledge of the product and industry. Understands competitors their products and markets. Asks good questions. Rinse, repeat. MORE >>
UNSPOKEN Should a New Year Equal A New Internet Marketing Strategy?
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013
A new year should be the beginning of a fresh start, a new perspective, the implementation of new ideas…right? Not necessarily! Many of us who run businesses tend to see the New Year as a great opportunity for change and growth. While this can be a great thing, it’s a good idea to really take stock of the changes you plan to make and have a firm reason for them. In other words, don’t change just for the sake of change. It’s important to take time and understand which marketing strategies that you used in the previous year were successful, which were not, and why. MORE >>
- Fastest Way to Bookmark Web Pages in 2013 QUICK ONLINE TIPS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- [COMIC] Who Is Running Your Social Media Channels? Is It Your Intern? SOCMED SEAN | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- Private Community Management – #cmgrhangout SOCIALFISH | SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, 2013
- 5 great articles you may have missed (December 31, 2012 – January 6, 2013) CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- The case for branded social innovation and what brands are listening SIMON MAINWARING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- The wine blogger kerfuffle SHERRILYNNE STARKIE | FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013
- 2013: The Social Era Revolution THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Guest post: Learning the Ropes: Perspectives from an SEO newbie CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- Using social media, data and rewards to inspire customers to do good SIMON MAINWARING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013
- 7 Social Media Tactics Your 2013 Budget Needs to Succeed WWW.CLICKZ.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- How Organizations Structure Social Media Teams and How to do Better SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- This week in social media (December 31, 2012 – January 4, 2013) CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- Automation Killed the Social Media Star GEOFF LIVINGSTON | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- How Brands Used Twitter in 2012 MINDJUMPERS | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Social Business and Big Data: the Business Intelligence Goldmine SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- 10 Steps to Creating Reader-Oriented Blog Content KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- 13 Blogs and Communities You Should Follow in 2013 GET SOCIAL PR | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- 25 Experts Predict the Future of Marketing [Infographic] SOCIALFISH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- 5 Reasons I Bounce GEOFF LIVINGSTON | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- 3 Ways to Make Your Facebook Page More Like-Worthy SOSHABLE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- Your Favorite Social Network Is Dead… Now What? MR. RYAN CONNORS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, 2013
- The 3 Rock Solid Questions To Guide 2013 Social Media Success CONVINCE & CONVERT | SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, 2013
- Why Email and Search Outsell Social GEOFF LIVINGSTON | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- What does “MT” Mean on Twitter? SOSHABLE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- Management Lessons:10 Worst Social Media Mistakes of 2012 THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- 4 Customer Service Lessons from the Biggest Brands on Twitter CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- Win a Copy of Amazing Things Will Happen GEOFF LIVINGSTON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013
- Are you ready for the attention? DREW'S MARKETING MINUTE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- My Hot Brands & Products of 2012 JASON YORMARK | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- 10 Digital Unpredictions for 2013 DIRECT MARKETING OBSERVATIONS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- How to learn presentation skills from unusual sources IMAGINE YOUR REALITY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- 66% of next gen employees will ask you about your social business policy SOCIALFISH | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Maybe Nobody Knows Nothing TWIST IMAGE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- Branding versus Marketing on Facebook SOSHABLE | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Social Media Customer Service: Brands Respond More On Twitter THE REALTIME REPORT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
- Using Your Twitter Profile for Link Building SOCIALNOMICS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- Google Translate Based Tools IDACONCPTS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- The Social Era Challenges Old Management Myths THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- 13 Nonprofit Marketing Changes to Make in 2013 [SLIDES] SOCIALFISH | FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2013
- Is Your Online Reputation Getting Too Social? SOCIALNOMICS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- Social Media Predicts NFL Divisional Playoff Winners JEFF ESPOSITO | THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.