| || |
| | SOCIALFISH
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 Everything you ever needed to get started with Twitter
I was thinking it was probably time to post something for Twitter beginners, since it’s been a million years since the last time we did , but luckily we have some fab blogger buds who have been busy writing some of this up so I don’t need to! Twitter Basics – Part 2: Set Up an Account and Create a Profile. Twitter Basics – Part 3: How It Works. Twitter Basics – Part 4: Your Settings.
| | SIMON MAINWARING
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 What to do when good brands make bad things? Or bad brands do good?
Pepsi makes brown sugar water that can contribute to obesity. Dove’s ‘Real beauty’ campaign was created by Unilever that also does the Axe campaig n. Walmart has raised the bar on sustainability standards. In So what do we do? Is it an all or nothing situation? Or is there room for grey? don’t think there is anything to be gained by being black and white on this issue. Transparency,
| | FRESHNETWORKS
SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 The future role of social media in Financial Services
We recently held a senior executive round table for a small group of financial services brands in order to debate the future role of social media in financial services. Registered attendees included senior executives from American Express , Credit Suisse , Friends Provident , Homeserve plc , ING Direct , Investec , Lloyd’s of London , Moneysupermarket , More Than , Simply Business and UBS.
| | SPIN SUCKS
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 Social Media Primer eBook Out Today
The moment you’ve all been waiting for, or maybe it’s just the moment we’ve been waiting for…the launch of our Social Media Primer eBook ! We’ve incorporated the top questions we get asked about social media and laid out our thoughts along with comments taken directly from Spin Sucks readers! Yes, you’ll have to buy the book to see if one of your comments made a feature.).
| || || || |
IT'S JOSIP NOT JOSEPH Using the Millennials to Your Uncharacteristic Advantage (Part 2.
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
Millennials have had an unprecedented impact on just about everything. Their behaviour, actions and mode of thought are significantly different from anything MORE >>
MASHABLE.COM Get the Most Out of Twitter Hashtags
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media MARKETING Business Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS OpenX Rackspace Hosting ConVerdge Communities About Us Submit a Tip! Contact Us Submit News Contact Us Write for Us Spark of Genius Series Mashable | The Social Media Guide Social Media Mashable on Facebook Join Us! Just be sure not to flaunt your new hashtag wisdom. MORE >>
BRASS TACK THINKING 9 Ways To Build A Twitter Community With Substance
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Ah, Twitter. keep seeing all these people saying “Yay! 1000 followers!”. And then I get sad, because I think they're really missing the point. Connecting with people is great, but don't you want to connect with people who will enrich MORE >>
ARI HERZOG 9 LinkedIn Users Describe Themselves
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
There is something about human curiosity that leads everyone to ask the same question when meeting someone for the first time: What do you do? hate being asked this question because I always feel self-conscious that my answer may not inspire the person asking the question to continue the conversation and may just be asking it like asking How are you? while jogging past me on a street. LinkedIn comes to the rescue with three optional (yet usually filled-in) sections that people use to describe themselves: 1. The summary is an explanation of who you are and how you want to be portrayed. Blogging. MORE >>
CONVINCE & CONVERT Is Our Addiction to ROI Killing Social Media?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Tweet Guest post by Matt Ridings , founder of MSR Consulting, a Digital Relationship Marketing Agency in St. Louis. He’s @techguerilla on Twitter. had an interesting phone call with a prospective client. didn’t know him, and hadn’t worked with his (large) company. He was looking for a social media vendor, and was referred to me by a mutual contact who had attended one of my training workshops. In that workshop, we discussed social media ROI realities. Our mutual friend has apparently emphasized the importance of well defined, realistic, ROI. Sounds reasonable, right? MORE >>
- Ultimate Guide to Twitter Hashtags WWW.SEARCHENGINEJOURNAL.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- 7 Things That Blogging Does | Six Pixels of Separation - Marketing. TWIST IMAGE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- 7 Online Tools to Supercharge Your Networking SAMIR BALWANI | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- The Next Great Media Company Won't Have a Web Site - The Steve. STEVE RUBEL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Add Blogger Outreach to Your PR Plan MASHABLE.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Social Media for the Boardroom BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- 6 Ways to Get Noticed By People on Twitter KYLE LACY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Social Tactics: Make It A Game THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Secrets of Twitter Hashtags (For Those Still Unsure) WWW.INTERACTIVEINSIGHTSGROUP.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Budgeting a Brand’s Social Media Hub SAMIR BALWANI | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Inspiration and Motivation JUSTIN LEVY | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
- What You Can Learn From H&M's Use Of Social Media | Mindjumpers MINDJUMPERS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Content Curation for Twitter: How To Be a "Thought Leader DJ" BLOGBREVITY.POSTEROUS.COM | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
- Wineries & Social Media Part 1: David moves faster than Goliath … again. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Kickstarter, YouBloom, Spot.us & Ushahidi: How crowdsourcing is changing business, advertising and cause marketing SIMON MAINWARING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Content Marketing 2.0 MY CREATIVE TEAM THINKING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Social Media Can Change The Corporate Culture | Six Pixels of. TWIST IMAGE | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
- Maximizing Your Social Media Hub SAMIR BALWANI | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Four Secrets of the Super Productive BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- 24 Full Service Tools to Manage B2B Social Media SOCIALMEDIAB2B.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- SEO Strategy In Social Media? SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- eMarketer’s New Blogging Report: More Readers, Fewer Writers DEBBIE WEIL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- How something like #NewTwitter can destroy the integrity of an innocent human being IDACONCPTS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Curated computing is no substitute for the personal and handmade WWW.GUARDIAN.CO.UK | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Which are the top tools and apps: The results « The Cube GEMMA WENT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- The Future Of Blogging Might Surprise You | Six Pixels of. TWIST IMAGE | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- 5 Issues to Consider to Increase Website Traffic IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Twitter Chats: A Goldmine of Traffic, Followers and Knowledge TWITIP | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- New Sphinn, One Week Later: Your Thoughts? SPHINN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Social Media and Social Activism: Six Reasons Why Malcolm Gladwell. GAURAVONOMICS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- 3 Key Features to Blog from a Smart Phone IDACONCPTS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Are Your Customers Too Old for Social Media – Not a Chance! PROACTIVE REPORT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Your Career Is Not Luck BRASS TACK THINKING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- Optimizing Facebook for Business: Tabs, Tags & Sharing HARP SOCIAL | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Twitter Hashtags: Nonprofits Speak Up WWW.DEVONVSMITH.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Social Media Is Best Played By Your Nearby Provisional Store? SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Samsung Encourages You to Join the Conversation CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- CamStudio Tutorial GRANDMA MARY SHOW | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- Social media marketing goals & tools: what you want to know (this is not a list) CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Reddit and Pay What You Wish MBA2VC.BLOGSPOT.COM | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.