| || |
| | ADAM SHERK
DECEMBER 12, 2011 Beyond Facebook Insights: Useful Facebook Analytics Tools
What are the best third-party tools for advanced Facebook analytics? It’s a question I’m asked fairly often so I thought I’d do a round-up of options that are worth checking out. It is fair to say that Facebook is getting better at providing this data itself; the latest version of Facebook Insights offers a wider range of data than ever before. But many still find it lacking so a number of companies have stepped in to try to fulfill this need. ve also left out the feature and pricing information as this frequently changes. Simply Measured. EdgeRank Checker. Buddy Media. Socialbakers. Webtrends.
| | STEPHEN P SMITH
DECEMBER 11, 2011 Premium Content: Value, Work, and Access
Hello, and welcome to the most disruptive post I believe I have ever written. am making some changes here shortly. In addition to the new theme ( thanks for all of your feedback!! which is easier to navigate and glean information from, I have: Changed the feed to full from summary. The system of publishing, from blogs to books, is being disrupted. It will be worth it. Publishing as a System. Do it.
| | MOBILEGROOVE
DECEMBER 16, 2011 Mobile Marketing 2012: Practical Predictions To Guide YOUR Planning
Some of the smartest minds in mobile marketing and advertising recently gave their 2012 predictions for mobile during a webinar conducted by Mobile Marketer and sponsored by Hipcricket. All speakers agreed that mobile plays a more central role in marketing, impacting people and influencing their actions throughout the purchase funnel (from awareness to conversion and commerce).
| | ALMOST SAVVY
DECEMBER 15, 2011 Top 5 Signs Your Business Should Not Be Using Social Media
Beware the hidden dangers of social media. Social media is all the rage. All the cool kids are using it; at least, that’s what the cool kids on the internet are telling us. The number of businesses on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube is mind-boggling, but the real question is how many of them are using the tools wisely? You Like It Because You Think It’s Free.
| || || || |
INBLURBS Get up to 25 times more business leads with Content Marketing
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
Content Marketing has become a significant part of online marketing strategy. Content Marketing has proven to be the best and most cost effective way to drive traffic to a company website and convert this traffic to leads and customers. The most popular ways of Content Marketing are blogging, social media and video. Studies show that 57% of companies which operate a corporate blog get customers through their blogging effort! Reasons to start a corporate blog: 1. Blogging companies get up to 55% more Traffic. Blogging companies get up to 97% more Inbound Links. Decrease costs of marketing. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS 11 Ways That Cloud Computing Will Help Marketers.
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
When I was given a recent Harvard Business Review article entitled “What Every CEO Needs to Know About the Cloud,” I was expecting to hear some of the same hoopla that’s been going around for a year or so about cloud computing. What I wasn’t expecting was to be gripped by the enormity of the change. After reading and research, I’ve listed 11 ways that cloud computing will affect marketing; I’m sure I’ve missed some, so let me know what you think MORE >>
DIRECT MARKETING OBSERVATIONS The Top 5 Challenges for Digital Brands in 2012
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
Last week in a very thought provoking Tweetchat hosted by Lisa Petrilli , the discussion, though swirling around how an introvert uses social media, somehow segued into driving website traffic. So my first thought was a poll was in order. But then I started to think about 2012 and the challenges that most brands will face and thus the basis for this post was born: The challenges for a digital marketer or a digital brand in 2012. What are they specifically as it pertains to the web? 1) Driving traffic - The challenge in 2011 is the same in 2012. SEM to artificially drive traffic. Eyeballs. MORE >>
SPIN SUCKS Five Tips for Preparing for 2012
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
I’m not going to lie. 2011 has been a terrible year. I’m thankful it’s nearly over. But 2012? It’s shaping up to be a good year. really good year. Sure, we’ve hit the double dip recession and the economy doesn’t look like it’ll rebound until 2013. But it’s still going to be a good year. Because we’ve gotten lean and mean, we’ve figured out what our vision is and what we want to accomplish, and we spent this year setting the foundation for growth. Following are five tips on doing the same so your 2012 shapes up to be excellent. MORE >>
THE RELATIONSHIP ECONOMY What Does Influence Return?
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
The social web is creating a reversal in the process of managing customers. People learn from people and subsequently are avoiding influence from institutions rather the conversations of people, one to one to millions, have become the power of influence. These conversations are creating “ social markers ” on brands. It is tagged by the conversations of those that have experienced the brands product, service or culture. Every business has an ecosystem forming within the social web. The ecosystem is driven by the people who have experience with your brand. The old or the new? MORE >>
- Special Delivery: Using Offline Shopping Behavior Data Better Targets Mobile Consumers MOBILEGROOVE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- What do your web analytics tell you? A few quotes to ponder. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- Five Ways to Deal with Negative Online Comments SPIN SUCKS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- Extra Geeky Gift Ideas FIREBELLY | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- Three Things I Would Have Done Differently If I Started Blogging Today DANNY BROWN | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- Ebenezer and the Three Spirits of Customer Intelligence. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- Twitter Brand Pages are Pointless SPIN SUCKS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- The Surprising Truth About Blogging Every Day PUSHING SOCIAL | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- The Social Business Hierarchy of Needs SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- How Corporations Become Responsible and Profitable Corporate Citizens SIMON MAINWARING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Disclosure and Ethics In PR SPIN SUCKS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- 2012 Social Marketing & New Media Predictions [White Paper] MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Brands: It’s not enough to be liked BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- Prune Your Message STEPHEN P SMITH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- 3 Powerful LinkedIn Profile Tips JEFF KORHAN | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- Why Twitter Does Not Promote Friendship ARI HERZOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Does Social Media Have Bleak Future? SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Friday Morning Zen STEPHEN P SMITH | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- Customer Experience Defines Your Brand JEFF KORHAN | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Free for 36 hours: The (Updated) Corporate Blogging Book is $0.00 on Amazon DEBBIE WEIL | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- 10 great ways to market yourself online CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Google Currents and the Mobile Trend JEFF KORHAN | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Web, Social Media and World Predictions 2012 WEB METRICS GURU | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- 4 content curation services you may not know CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Access and Action: Premium Content and Business Blogging CONVERSTATIONS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- Key trends for 2012: Digital Disruption gets Physical THE WAY OF THE WEB | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2011
- How to attract more visitors to your website CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- Is it Okay for Social Media to be Automated or Scheduled? CONVERSTATIONS | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2011
- Social Media Trends 2012 – Content Curation in PR PROACTIVE REPORT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- Gamification: In Defense of a Buzzword JOEY STRAWN | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Facebook engagement case study: Heineken vs Carlsberg FRESHNETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- How to Contribute to an Open Playlist on Spotify BARE FEET STUDIOS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- Ad Age Lists 2011?s Biggest Mistakes in Social Media THE SOCIAL MEDIA INCUBATOR | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- New Twitter Features Summed Up MINDJUMPERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
- The Slow And Steady Evolution Of A Successful Online Community FEVER BEE | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- How Chicago Cabbie Grows Business Using Social Media SPIN SUCKS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- How Social Media has Changed Political Campaigns SOSHABLE | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- Do You Pout About Klout? What’s The Point? SOCMED SEAN | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
- How to Set Up iCloud for All Your Apple Devices IDACONCPTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Getting Over The Lazy TWIST IMAGE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- Every Day is Someone’s First Day CHRIS BROGAN | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.