| || |
| | SPIN SUCKS
JUNE 14, 2011 Three Reasons Twitter Is Beginning to Suck
Times change. Often, it changes the things we most wish would stay the same. Most recently, the winds of change are touching a place that I’ve held quite dear… Twitter. m beginning to come to terms with the reality that, perhaps for me, Twitter just isn’t ever going to be what it used to be. Following are the top three reasons (I think) Twitter is beginning to suck. Lately? Change is inevitable.
| | PUSHING SOCIAL
JUNE 13, 2011 How to Grow Your Twitter Audience with Smarter Questions
I guess we are all finding out that building your Twitter audience and influence isn’t as simple as writing and retweeting kick-ass blog posts. If “great content was really the only answer, then millions of smiling tweeters would be publishing books and bragging about their Klout scores. The good news is that the web is littered with strategies for growing your Twitter audience.
| | HARP SOCIAL
JUNE 16, 2011 How to get Twitter Followers – Part 1
Like so many businesses out there, perhaps you've opened a Twitter account for your brand or business and have gained a handful of followers but aren't really sure how to grow your following or what to do next. With a little effort, you can take your Twitter account from stark anonymity to massive popularity. Follow these tips and take your Twitter account to the next level of marketing. This is part 1 in a 3-part series. Blog How To Twitter best twitter tools social media twitter management tools twitter toolkit Twitter tools
| | MOBILEGROOVE
JUNE 16, 2011 European Retail Goes Mobile; How Do Europe’s Top 300 Brands Stack Up?
What is the state of mobile retail readiness in Europe? How are Europe’s biggest retail brands extending their brand experience through mobile? What approaches are retailers taking to engage influence consumers throughout the purchase funnel (awareness, engagement, consideration, conversion and loyalty)? Webinar panel: Tom Nawara, VP, Acquity Group. Mobile Audit findings.
| || || || |
SPIN SUCKS PR Firms Botch 95% of Social Media Campaigns?
| MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
I’m going to preface this blog post by saying I have not read Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk. did read Crush It , but it was really difficult for me to get through because the writing is so poor. In his defense, Gary does admit he’s not a writer; rather he wrote the book because he was asked to do so…and then he was asked again. So, imagine my surprise when John Falchetto sent me a scan of a couple of pages from Thank You Economy. . That’s quite the statement! Ninety-five percent of the worst social media engagement he’s seen? It turns out, he made it up. MORE >>
PWB MARKETING BLOG Google Analytics Part 4: Three Must-Have Google Analytics Custom.
| THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
CONVERSIONATION Influencer Marketing: Facts and Miscomprehensions
| MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
The fact that consumers rely on opinions of peers, so-called influencers and (often unfortunately) celebs offers opportunities for marketers but threats for them and for consumers. The importance given by people to the opinions of others is well known by now. We pay a great deal of attention to what complete strangers say and think. [.]. Blog Connected marketing Social media marketing influencer marketing peer reviews word-of-mouth marketing MORE >>
AKAMAI MARKETING Why engaging influencers is even more important given recent Twitter research
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
I recently read an article by Tom Webster about the fact that measuring social media is limited largely by the fact that most data comes from Twitter rather than Facebook. Influencers Kout Opinion Peer Index Study social media advice influencers Klout marketing Twitter MORE >>
SIMON MAINWARING TEDxSF: From Me First to We First Living
| MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
I had the great privilege last weekend of participating in TEDxSF speaking on the topic of ‘Me First to We First Living.’ ’ I wanted to post it with you in the hope that you would share it with your community to help get the We First message out there. Shifting the thinking and behavior behind the private sector is a large challenge that requires all our energy as brands stewards, customers and citizens. Please note the credits for the amazing people that made this video possible including: ‘We-defining Me’ was written and performed by Sekou Andrews ( [link] ). Design MORE >>
- When Sheep Tell the Shepherd to Flock Off DANNY BROWN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- Funny Google Search: ‘I Don’t Get Twitter’ SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2011
- Instagram hits 5 million users: 5 reasons behind its growing success FRESHNETWORKS | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- 4 Keys to Turning Negative Commenters Into Brand Advocates CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- You Know What’s Wrong With The PR Industry? DANNY BROWN | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- Are You Adding To The Noise? SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- Google Analytics Part 2: How To Set Up Google Analytics To Grow. PWB MARKETING BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- 9 Steps To A Same Day Passport JASON YORMARK | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- Make Your Online Content Sharable! Best Plugins & Widgets (Free) YMARKETINGMATTERS | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- How to get Twitter Followers – Part 1 HARP SOCIAL | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Build up your image on YouTube SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- What Is Google Wallet - Social Media SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- Relevance, Redefined by Social Media THE SOCIAL MEDIA INCUBATOR | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- How Google’s Newest Announcements Will Affect SEO FIREBELLY | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- Why Groupon is a Bad for Small Business JEFF KORHAN | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- Three Social Media Myths SPIN SUCKS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- The 5 Stages of Social Media ROI KYLE LACY | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- Use QR codes to promote your music CREATIVE RAMBLINGS | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- Who,Why & How of Twitter [Infographic] MINDJUMPERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- 29 Ways to Stay Creative KIKOLANI | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- Cartoon: Corporate Twitter DAVE FLEET | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- How Not to Pitch Anyone WAXING UNLYRICAL | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- Who Cares About Gamification? JOEY STRAWN | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- Make The Grade: Taking The MMA Mobile Marketing Certification Test MOBILEGROOVE | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- Five Reasons the Intern Shouldn’t Run Social Media SPIN SUCKS | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Growing your Email Subscriber List: Seven Tips (and Some Social Media) SOCIAL EMAIL MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- How Consumers Use Social Networking Sites SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Starting An Online Community: Get The Concept Right FEVER BEE | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- LinkedIn Adds 3 Fun Ways to Remember Your Connections ALMOST SAVVY | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- We the People: Putting the “Social” Back in Social Media. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- How Can Brands Connect With the Facebook Generation? PAMORAMA | SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 2011
- Are You Social? JOEY STRAWN | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
- Social media and your customers SMTHREE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- Measure This, Not That In Your Web Analytics. Results May Vary. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- Bear Farming: Guerilla Marketing from Korea DIGIGEN | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- How Obama Sets Online Marketing High ARI HERZOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Why I Won’t Follow You ABSOLUTE PA | THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
- Why Bloggers Need a Personal Landing Page KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2011
- Revisiting The Online Marketing Suite IDACONCPTS | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- 5 Ways To Stay Productive Amidst Social Media Buzz DANNY BROWN | MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2011
- On Days You Don’t Feel Like Marketing CHRIS BROGAN | TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2011
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.