| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | PROBLOGGER
AUGUST 10, 2014 [Drupal, Joomla] Solving the Content Management System Standoff: Drupal, Joomla or WordPress?
Drupal: Sophistication and usability in one package. Robust is one way of describing Drupal. Both the White Houses website and the British governments site, data.gov.uk , utilize Drupal, which provides a sophisticated means for delivering video, text and images in a user-friendly design. The following are the top reasons for using Drupal:. And the Winner Is..
| | IDACONCPTS
AUGUST 25, 2010 [Drupal, Joomla] Open Source Web Management and Design Tools
Joomla – PHP/SQL, runs on Linux and Windows servers. Drupal – PHP/SQL. Everything a web designer needs for free: Designing and managing a website need not be an expensive affair. There are several useful free and open source applications available for download that allow you to do everything from designing the graphics for your site to editing blog posts. PHP/SQL. Python.
APRIL 28, 2016 | KIKOLANI
[Drupal, Joomla] Best Responsive Web Design To Boost Your Online Business
MARCH 18, 2016 | CONVINCE & CONVERT
[Drupal, Joomla] Marketing Marvels – Build Remarkable Content Marketing Hubs with Uberflip
MARCH 14, 2016 | CONVINCE & CONVERT
[Drupal, Joomla] 3 Ways Your Experience Can Help You Sell Your Services
NOVEMBER 18, 2015 | CONVINCE & CONVERT
[Drupal, Joomla] How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Plan With 13 Growth Hacks
JUNE 26, 2015 | SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS
[Drupal, Joomla] Web Design Or Development: What’s the Difference?
NOVEMBER 4, 2014 | WRITTENT BLOG
[Drupal, Joomla] 5 Things You Can’t Blog Successfully Without
| | SOCMED SEAN
JANUARY 22, 2013 [Drupal, Joomla] Tech Tip: 3 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve The Backend Of Your Site
For those using a content management system like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla the work has been done for you through the development of the CMS admin console. Blogs Social Media Tech best practices blog content management drupal joomla security usability wordpressErik is a freelance technology writer and his articles appear on various website marketing blogs.
| | BILL HARTZER
FEBRUARY 26, 2010 [Drupal, Joomla] Joomla! Surpasses 15 Million Downloads
OSM), the not-for-profit organization that supports the Joomla! Project , today announced that Joomla!, “February has been an exciting month for OSM and the Joomla! reached 15 million downloads, said Elin Waring, President of Open Source Maters, part of the Joomla! “Back in June 2009, Joomla! Joomla! Joomla! Other notable JoomlaCode downloads surrounding the Joomla! million downloads), Joomla! In 2010 we look forward to helping the community tackle some major agenda items, such as a new release of Joomla!
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
JANUARY 8, 2014 [Drupal, Joomla] The 2014 Digital Marketing Ecosystem
This means they need a content management system such as WordPress, SharePoint, Joomla, or Drupal. For maybe the first time in history, there is a surplus of technology and strategy to help advance both sales and marketing of a business, while at the same time a lack of resources and understanding to utilize it to its fullest capacity. They say, “Okay, go!” Probably not.
| | PROBLOGGER
NOVEMBER 13, 2011 [Drupal, Joomla] What Blog Platform Do You Use Most? [POLL]
Drupal. Joomla. It’s been a couple of years since we ran a poll here on ProBlogger about the blogging platform that readers are using, so I’m keen to see the results on this one. n n. What Blog Platform Do You Use Most? MovableType. WordPress.org (Self Hosted). WordPress.com (Free Version). TypePad. Blogger/Blogspot. Livejournal. Expression Engine. Other. View Results. Please answer for the platform you use most if you have multiple blogs (one selection per person). I’d also love to hear some of your “why?” Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger.
LAUREL PAPWORTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009 [Drupal, Joomla] Donations as Revenue: Social Media Business Podcast
Drupal , Joomla , and LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL and Perl/PHP/Python are also mentioned as examples of donation social economies. Technorati Tags: age of stupid , chip in , chipin , donations , drupal , fundable , joomla , LAMP , monetize , Money , Online Communities , open source , paypal donate , pledgie , pligg , revenue , Social Media Business , social networks , sourceforge , whedonesque , wordpress. Episode 2 of monetizing online communities looks at donations – an overlooked revenue stream and the social media tools that enable donations online. MORE >>
CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2015 [Drupal, Joomla] How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Plan With 13 Growth Hacks
Joomla. Drupal. Startups are notorious for maximizing everything they have to grow their businesses. That That means the founders are also the marketers, the SaaS developers are also building the startup’s website and blog, and an office manager basically becomes the vice president of miscellaneous things. So when startups prioritize projects, they want to make the most of everything they do to get the maximum benefit from their minimal resources. And And that tends to look pretty scrappy at times. highlight to tweet). Simple, right? Result? Optimize Your Open Graph Tags. MORE >>
CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2016 [Drupal, Joomla] 3 Ways Your Experience Can Help You Sell Your Services
He has experience with WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal, the three most popular CMSs of the web, which makes him a subject expert on the topic. He One of my favorite sayings, often repeated by my granny, was that she didn’t get gray hair lazing around in the sun. It was mostly directed at my dad whenever he tried to trick her into believing something. I’ve been at the receiving end a couple of times, too. What it basically means is this: one doesn’t reach a ripe old age without gaining some kind of experience. You gain it as an employee or an entrepreneur. Make their life easier. MORE >>
WRITTENT BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014 [Drupal, Joomla] 5 Things You Can’t Blog Successfully Without
Open source content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are good options. Offering Blog successfully and you cam smile all the way to the bank. Your website traffic will grow, your company will flourish, and your reputation could swell to the point where business finds you. Bloggers like Michael Arrington rake in up to $800,000 per month ! But it’s not quite that simple. In order to achieve success, there are things every blogger must have – things you can’t blog without. In this post, I highlight five of the most important. What is the purpose of your blog? MORE >>
IDACONCPTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012 [Drupal, Joomla] The Lowdown on Making Your Site Mobile-Friendly
If you are using content management systems like WordPress and Drupal, you may also want to try out some of the plug-ins that have been developed that create a mobile-friendly version of your website. I have used them on WordPress and depending on the style and function of the site, you can expect mixed results. Some of the plug-ins and tools that are available include WPtouch, WordPress Mobile Edition, Wptap, and for Drupal there is the Mobile Plugin for Drupal as well as OSMOBI, which also works with Joomla. Using CSS. Using Mobile Conversion Services. MORE >>
- [Drupal, Joomla] Enterprise 2.0: social scorecard and social media karma LAUREL PAPWORTH | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] Marketing via Aggregation, Filtering and Curation – Tools and Resources AGGREGAGE | MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011
- [Drupal, Joomla] How Many Ways Can You Design A Website? SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- [Drupal, Joomla] Best Responsive Web Design To Boost Your Online Business KIKOLANI | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2016
- [Drupal, Joomla] Scribe SEO for Wordpress JANET FOUTS | FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] Why Livefyre Is The Best Blog Comment System Evah WAXING UNLYRICAL | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
- [Drupal, Joomla] Marketing Marvels – Build Remarkable Content Marketing Hubs with Uberflip CONVINCE & CONVERT | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2016
- [Drupal, Joomla] 70+ Resources on How to Start a WordPress Blog KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Drupal, Joomla] Publishing Content Beyond Your Blog SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2012
- [Drupal, Joomla] HOW TO: Activate Your Brand's Super Influencers MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] Web Design Or Development: What’s the Difference? SMALL BUSINESS MAVERICKS | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2015
- [Drupal, Joomla] Stop Writing for Free and Launch Your Own Profitable Blog PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2014
- [Drupal, Joomla] The State of the Blog Sales Market: Interview with Andrew Knibbe of Flippa PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- [Drupal, Joomla] Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup, ASW11 & Productivity Systems KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] WordPress Plugins that Make Your Blog Comments Social PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011
- [Drupal, Joomla] Sizing Up the Social Media Software Market « Social Media Musings by Tom Humbarger TOMHUMBARGER.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- [Drupal, Joomla] Scribe SEO Deal Closes November 5 PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] Scribe 3.0 Launched Today PROBLOGGER | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [Drupal, Joomla] $1M Case Study: My CMS & Content Strategy VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010