| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE WAY OF THE WEB
OCTOBER 21, 2011 Breaking Google Reader on the wheel of Google +?
It’s not quite like social bookmarking, where I’ve used Diigo and Delicious in tandem for a long time now to ensure that I always have a backup – it means exporting all my data, finding a service which is directly comparable in terms of features, and hoping that everything can be uploaded and work without disrupting my business too much. Whilst Google does have a data export project, there’s a difference between exporting data and being able to syndicate it. ’ That scares me for a number of reasons. Seriously? No following?
| | PAUL GILLIN
NOVEMBER 8, 2010 My Favorite Productivity Apps – Multimedia & Web
Like Delicious , Diigo makes it easy to bookmark a website with one click. It’s got a couple of very useful features that Delicious doesn’t have however. Another useful service that I initially dismissed when I saw a year ago is dlvr.it , an RSS syndication service. monitoring all of my blogs as well as several delicious and Diigo feeds. Photo/video. Audio.
| || || |
| | STEVE RUBEL
AUGUST 27, 2010 Lifestreaming: Evolving the Model from Import and Aggregate to Hub.
This one centers on using a site as your hub, having it syndicate out to all your spokes (where you engage around it) and then bringing some of the conversation back to your site. Thats the true model for syndication and aggregation of conversations related to social objects. But that's changing. It also seems to help people focus their content in more useful ways. Hopkins said.
| | ADAM SHERK
OCTOBER 1, 2009 Free Tools for Monitoring Hot Search Trends
Home About Contact PR Publishing SEO Social Media Subscribe Adam Sherk Free Tools for Monitoring Hot Search Trends by Adam Sherk on October 1, 2009 This week Google started embedding a Hot Trends graph at the bottom of search results pages for queries that fall within their top 100 fastest-rising search terms, as seen in this example screenshot: While checking out search trends is interesting for users, it can also be valuable to publishers. Does this work? Sometimes. So how do you monitor these trends? Here are some free resources for identifying hot topics and search trends.
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
These providers allow other Web sites to incorporate the blog’s “syndicated headline or headline-and-short-summary feeds under various usage agreements. Atom and other Web syndication formats like RSS are now used for many purposes, including journalism, marketing, bug-reports, or any other activity involving periodic updates or publications. But never fear! Web 2.0
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 12 Filtering Tips for Better Information in Half the Time
Really Simple Syndication. If you’re utilizing Delicious and StumbleUpon correctly, both later in this article, all the important stuff will come back to you. Delicious , if you use it right, not only makes your bookmarking system [highlighting good pages for later reference] portable but it hires all your friends as personal news shoppers for you. Highly recommended."
| || || || |
- Social Media Strategy from A to Z » Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg
And of course, don’t only focus on YouTube; there are other video syndication
sites that you can spread your message to. Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Blogging , Business , Marketing , Social Media > Social Media Strategy from A to Z Social Media Strategy from A to Z by Tamar Weinberg on May 28, 2010 Share Social media might be old. It might even be a dead buzzword. That’s why you need to paint a picture that’s more meaningful and encompasses what “social media as a label really is. Blogging. MORE >>
- Micro Persuasion: Become a Knowledge Management Ninja with Google Reader
For example, I subscribe to high volume streams like Twitter timelines, AP news syndicates
, various digg feeds and more. also cant see any real advantage over delicious
(except for not having to remember where all the dots go). Micro Persuasion. Steve Rubel explores the impact of digital trends on business, culture, media and marketing. « links for 2007-12-29 | Main. links for 2007-12-30 » Saturday, December 29, 2007. Become a Knowledge Management Ninja with Google Reader. For knowledge worker ninjas, RSS is your shuriken. Share your own thoughts in the comments. MORE >>
PAMORAMA 35 Great Social Media Infographics
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
link] 35 Great Social Media Infographics | pamorama « Netcrema – creme de la social news via digg + delicious
+ stumpleupon + reddit [.] Blogging is one-to-many — it's about publishing syndicated
material that's meant for audience consumption, vs. talking on a cell phone or text messaging. pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 35 Great Social Media Infographics by Pam Dyer on March 3, 2010 Share Here’s a collection of terrific social media infographics that might come in handy. to convey concepts. Anyone? Thanks. MORE >>
SOCMED SEAN BrainDump: 101+ Things You MUST Know About Social Media For Business
| SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2013
Social Bookmarking Sites (Digg, Delicious
, Technorati, etc.) Content Syndication
Engines (eHow, eZine Articles, etc…) 84) These are fine to leverage IF you have unique content to publish. I’ve been meaning to do this braindump for a while now. get a lot of questions via Facebook , Twitter and my email contact form and many of the items listed below come straight from those questions, my experience in social media strategy, years of researching platforms and best practices and…well…tinkering with social media. So, here they are. 4) People are not robots. MORE >>
WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG Content Curation: Why Is The Content Curator The Key Emerging Online Editorial Role Of The Future?
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
Social bookmarking and social news have been around for some time (ie - sites like Digg or delicious
), and new models of aggregation like Alltop are springing up to help us navigate all this content as well. If you look at how many individuals are currently using their Twitter account to highlight interesting bits of content they locate or how delicious
users have tagged and shared content on that site for years, you will understand that this idea has been steadily growing organically. What is content curation and why is it so important for the future of web content publishers? MORE >>
- Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2008: Social Media, SEO, and More " techipedia | tamar weinberg TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009
- Blogs are Out of Beta, But Bloggers Should Always Be in Beta - The. MICRO PERSUASION | TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010
- The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- Social Media Metrics Superlist: Measurement, ROI, & Key Statistics Resources WWW.INTERACTIVEINSIGHTSGROUP.COM | FRIDAY, MAY 15, 2009
- The State of the Blogosphere 2010 WWW.BRIANSOLIS.COM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- 10 Thought Leaders Share Thoughts on Curating Content WWW.TOPRANKBLOG.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- 7 Steps to Selecting a Social Media Monitoring Tool | On the Scene COVISIO | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2010
- MarketingProfs Digital Mixer 2009 Takeaways | On the Scene COVISIO | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- Link Building Secrets – Post Panda and Penguin KIKOLANI | WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2012
- Social Media Strategy: 10 Experts Reveal Their Secrets VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2010
- How to Really Build Backlinks and Dominate Google VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Day 12: People of color impacting the social web – Bren Herrera – #29DaysofDiversity SOCIAL WAYNE | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012
- This Week in Social Media SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2013
- Social Media Monitoring Stories from 2009 COVISIO | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Marketing Wisdom 2010: Making Podcasts Social COVISIO | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Forget What the Experts Say…You CAN Shortcut Your Way to Success with Social Media WWW.MYTECHOPINION.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- Assigning Value to Content COVISIO | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Email Marketing - Still Friend or Foe (Part II) COVISIO | MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2009
- What's in it for Me? Prevailing Misconceptions Around Social Media. COVISIO | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- Real-Time News Curation - Types And Real-World Examples WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- My Takeaways from MarketingProfs B2B Forum COVISIO | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today WWW.CONVINCEANDCONVERT.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Social Media Toolkit - The Digital Strategist WWW.MICHAELFRUCHTER.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
- The ROI of the $3000 Podcast COVISIO | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- Email Marketing - Still Friend or Foe? (Part I) COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- Six Figure Writing: My Journey from English Failure to Blogging. VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
- Real-Time News Curation - The Complete Guide Part 6: The Tools Universe WWW.MASTERNEWMEDIA.ORG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- ViperChill Monthly Report 6 VIPER CHILL | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- The Golden Age of Content Curation BLOG.DLVR.IT | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Marketing in Crisis | On the Scene COVISIO | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2008
- A Seat at the Strategic Table COVISIO | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, 2008
- Another Reason I Love del.icio.us COVISIO | SUNDAY, APRIL 13, 2008
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Corporate Blogging - Get Serious COVISIO | MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008
- Caught in Downturn: To Market or Not To Market? COVISIO | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- Social Networking Squared COVISIO | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2008
- The Social Media Divide COVISIO | SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2009
- Just Listen! Interview with Mark Goulston, MD TREY PENNINGTON | SATURDAY, JANUARY 30, 2010
- New @ TrendsSpotting: Syndicated Trend Reports TRENDS SPOTTING | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.