| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | NOWSOURCING
MAY 15, 2012 Weekly Meme: Socially Awkward Popcorn
mess ensues every time I open the bag because of the delicious, drippy butter that is so enticing. This situation deserved to be our Monday’s Meme: Blog awkward meme popcorn socially awkward penguin weeklyI fail at making microwave popcorn, and fail even more at eating it. More often than not I end up burning it, resulting in stinking up the whole office.
| | JUGNOO
JUNE 8, 2012 TGIF at Jugnoo – Fun Fridays!
All the Memes: A Flood of Spoofs. But when life gives you storm-drenched lemons, the internet makes you delicious meme-filled lemonade! Behold: the Union Station flood meme ! Anyone want to start an awkward sunburn meme with me? ? Team Jugnoo, Assemble: Tech Geekery and Face-Stuffing Edition. It Really Happened, We Swear: Team Jugnoo Goes Batty. Yes – it’s true.
| || || |
| | ADAM SHERK
OCTOBER 1, 2009 Free Tools for Monitoring Hot Search Trends
You can also use keyword and reputation monitoring tools, real-time search tools and popular/meme lists for articles, tweets, social media submissions, etc. tactic that some news and content sites employ is monitoring Google’s Hot Trends list in an effort to identify hot topics and then quickly produce matching content around them. Does this work? Sometimes. Many search trends come and go quickly, so sites that cover a topic after its peak will likely miss out on the larger search engine visibility opportunity. So how do you monitor these trends?
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 The Power of Educational Technology: Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century
Delicious. Meme: Passion Quilt. Bucket List Meme. skip to main | skip to sidebar. The Power of Educational Technology. Demonstrating the power of technology to improve learning, create communities and inspire new thinking. Sunday, May 25, 2008. Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century. often talk about this as a goal. Lately, Ive been trying to articulate what this really means. It is easy to say, but what does a school look like that is actually preparing students for the 21st Century? Many of these ideas are inspired by the 21st Century Skills Initiative. jenny.
| | DANNY BROWN
NOVEMBER 14, 2011 Social Media Marketing Success Doesn’t Have To Be A Hunt For A Four-Leaf Clover
Delicious. Take a look at the top memes (virally spread ideas) and ask yourself, what can I do to make my content more playful, provocative or just plain different? This is a guest post by Stacey Acevero. The rise of social media has created all sorts of new opportunities for small business marketers to get the word out, but it has presented challenges too. StumbleUpon. Reddit.
| | CONVERSTATIONS
SEPTEMBER 6, 2010 64 Different Kinds of Blog Posts to Keep Your Writing Fresh
Automated - There are plugins or apps for delicious and twitter that allow you to automate a day's activity into a post -- while you sleep! Meme - These are more organic than the old "game-of-tag' type of posts. Frankly, you don't need permission to carry on a meme, just link back to the motivation for your carry-on work. They're great for teaching and learning - and remembering. Advice - Many blog posts are really advice pieces, but you can tweak a customer conversation into an "Ask Me" type of advisory post. are great ways to get your writing juices stirred. Short.
| || || || |
PAMORAMA 16 Free Must-Read eBooks About Social Media
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2010
link] 16 Free Must-Read eBooks About Social Media | pamorama « Netcrema – creme de la social news via digg + delicious
+ stumpleupon + reddit [.] pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact 16 Free Must-Read eBooks About Social Media by Pam Dyer on February 3, 2010 Share Whether you’re keeping up with family members or growing your company’s brand, social media has become integral to many aspects of our lives. And it’s getting harder to keep up. Building a Social Media Team , Amber Naslund. Content , Cory Doctorow. What is Social Media? MORE >>
- Secrets of Twitter Hashtags (For Those Still Unsure)
Beyond #FollowFriday: 24 Daily Twitter Memes
From Mashable: Brian Wallace offers a rundown of 24 daily Twitter memes
to help you meet new Twitterers and discuss common interests from the wildly popular #followfriday to #musicmonday to #thankfulthursday and more What Are the Most Effective Ways Nonprofits/Foundations Can Use Twitter #Hashtags? Interactive Insights Group Interactive Insights Group helps companies use the Internet and Social Media to grow their business. Our blog offers resources, information, and advice on using social media to achieve your business goals. Thanks. MORE >>
PAMORAMA Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
technologies to achieve business goals D Delicious
is a free online bookmarking service that lets users save Web site addresses publicly and privately online so that they can be accessed from any device connected to the Internet and shared with friends. pamorama marketing, life, social media Home About Bookshelf Links Contact Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary by Pam Dyer on June 30, 2010 Share The social media landscape is changing quickly, and it’s filled with terms that are strange to those who aren’t familiar with it. But never fear! Bit.ly : Bit.ly MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content for Social Media.
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
Viral content can spark memes
. Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Internet , Marketing , Social Media > Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content Top 6 Ideas for Incredible Viral Content by Tamar Weinberg on October 29, 2007 Share As many of us alluded to earlier this month at SMX Social Media , viral content is king. Viral content is what people look for. Viral content is what people bookmark. Viral content is what people talk about. Viral content is the foundation for linkbait. What is makes good viral content? Teach us. MORE >>
TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG How I Network on Friendster, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn Â?
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
Closing Thoughts I’d turn this into a meme
, but you know how I feel about that. Since I know you love memes
I’ll go ahead and write about how I use social media over at our spot. Delicious
– collect news links that feed into my blog, because WordPress.com has a widget for it. Social Media Consultant and Tech Geek at Heart Home About Press Consulting Contact Sitemap Home > Personal , Social Media > How Do You Network on Different Social Sites? How Do You Network on Different Social Sites? Are you the same? had many friends just like that. MySpace? Period. MORE >>
- 35 Great Social Media Infographics PAMORAMA | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- The Future Of Content Curation NEILPERKIN.TYPEPAD.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- Content Aggregation For Links, Traffic And Buzz THEFUTUREBUZZ.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- A Comprehensive List of Social Media Tips, Guides, Plugins. SAYING IT SOCIAL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2010
- 100+ Social Media Monitoring Tools WWW.PAMORAMA.NET | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Best Internet Marketing Blog Posts of 2007 Â» Techipedia | Tamar. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
- 50 Things a +1 Can Mean LOUIS GRAY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- Women in Blogging: 125 Fearless Female Bloggers KIKOLANI | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- Presenters Failing the Social Media Communications Test | stuart henshall WWW.HENSHALL.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2007
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- StumbleUpon Etiquette Guide and Best Practices TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
- Viral Marketing: Weezer Gets it Right TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2008
- BackChannel Conversation Tools WWW.MGUHLIN.ORG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- Tamar Weinberg is a Media Snacker » Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2007
- With 4 Days Before Blogger Social, I Bring You the 4×4 Meme TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- Out with the NEW; In with the OLD TREY PENNINGTON | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Do Traditional Media Top New Media? Discussion on Corenell’s Research Findings TRENDS SPOTTING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.