| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | PROBLOGGER
JANUARY 26, 2013 Must-have Joomla Blog Extensions
At first glance, Joomla isn’t the best platform for blogging. But that doesn’t negate all the strengths Joomla brings to the table as a content management system. Why even give Joomla a chance? know what you’re thinking: why on earth would you even consider blogging with Joomla? How do users share your content? Both are compatible with Joomla 2.5
| | FRESHNETWORKS
JULY 29, 2011 12 community platforms: a list in development
Drupal – Drupal open source content management system can be used for everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Joomla – Open source and one of the most widely used, with an extensive existing community. Post on Google Buzz. We hope it will eventually become a useful community platform tool resource. link]. Tweet This! Share this on Facebook.
| || || |
| | IDACONCPTS
AUGUST 25, 2010 Open Source Web Management and Design Tools
– Content Management Systems. Most modern websites utilize some form of content management system (CMS). There are undoubtedly hundreds of free and open source content management systems. Joomla – PHP/SQL, runs on Linux and Windows servers. Post on Google Buzz. Special thanks to 34sp.com dedicated web hosting for their insight. – HTML Editors.
| | BILL HARTZER
FEBRUARY 26, 2010 Joomla! Surpasses 15 Million Downloads
OSM), the not-for-profit organization that supports the Joomla! Project , today announced that Joomla!, the industry’s leading open source content management system (CMS), has been downloaded more than 15 million times from JoomlaCode. “February has been an exciting month for OSM and the Joomla! reached 15 million downloads, said Elin Waring, President of Open Source Maters, part of the Joomla! “Back in June 2009, Joomla! Joomla! Joomla! Other notable JoomlaCode downloads surrounding the Joomla! Days and other Joomla!
| | AGGREGAGE BLOG
JANUARY 31, 2011 Marketing via Aggregation, Filtering and Curation – Tools and Resources
Great picture and post on the Information Overload Paradox : The post talks about the issue of overload: I can certainly consume more content than I could two decades ago, but no matter how much content is available, I can’t consume much more. And relative to the sheer volume of content available to me, I’m actually consuming a smaller percentage every day. Joomla.
| | BLOG.JUNTA42.COM
JUNE 2, 2009 42+ Social Media Marketing Tools
Had a great time yesterday at the MagsU workshop on "Opening the Emedia Toolbox" In the session, we reviewed numerous online tools on how to develop social media strategies for personal branding, new revenue streams, search engine optimization, new content initiatives and more for content providers/publishers. Google Profile - This is a Gold rush here. Joe Pulizzi - Content Marketing Expert ), before someone else gets it. Google Alerts - Get updates on who's talking about you, your industry, your customers. Content Sharing.
| || || || |
PAMORAMA Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
“Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content
to a blog. Blogger : Blogger is a free blogging platform owned by Google
that allows individuals and companies to host and publish a blog. Box.net : Box.net enables users to organize and view all of their content
online in a familiar file and folder structure. Possibilities include sharing content
with direct links to files and folders, turning any folder into a public Web page in one click, and creating widgets to share files on a company Web page or blog. But never fear! Bit.ly : Bit.ly MORE >>
BLOGGER XPERTISE Opinion: 10 reasons why we recommend Blogger instead of.
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
+ Followers. Tip: Making a Google
Doc submission form email you the results. simple Google
search will find you a tutorial for how to do just about anything in Blogger. No strings attached (so long as you dont violate the Terms of Service by being a spammer or posting prohibited content
template code. Reason 4: free hosting from Google
Goggles). Posts. MORE >>
KIKOLANI 70+ Resources on How to Start a WordPress Blog
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
Sure, there are other blogging platforms and content
management systems you can use on your own domain, but none are quite as popular or powerful as WordPress. Google
AdWords Keyword Tool. Try out Google
’s AdWords Keyword Tool. Importing Your Content
. If you have blog content
on other platforms including WordPress.com, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla
, or other blogging platforms, then you might want to consider importing it into your new WordPress site. Google
Analytics. One question I get asked often is how to start a blog. Choosing a Domain Name. MORE >>
MASHABLE.COM HOW TO: Activate Your Brand's Super Influencers
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google
Buzz Social media MARKETING Business Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content
Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! Create exclusive content
you share only with your key influencers, and let them know they were one of a select few to receive this special offer. Joomla
Leaders: Enterprise Is Better. MORE >>
BLOG.WEBDISTORTION.COM 7 FBML examples to rock your Facebook fan page.
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
FLV video) (Image) Monitor your pages with Google
Analytics A great social media campaign should focus on measurement over reach. One of the easiest ways to take a look at the data provided via a Facebook page is via Google
Analytics. Rob 25 linky posted:July 4, 2010 5:19 am Just so you know, fb:google
-analytics doesn’t work on Facebook tabs. Try Googling
‘Facebook widgets’ and paste some of those into your sidebar. Mar 22nd 2010 7 FBML examples to rock your Facebook fan page. This will give you the options you need to paste in your code. Update. MORE >>
- Is Social Media Becoming Boring? TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- $1M Case Study: My CMS & Content Strategy VIPER CHILL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
- How to Build a Superblog: Insights from the Technorati Top 10 VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- Facebook, Schmacebook – What About the Users? KYLE LACY | FRIDAY, JANUARY 14, 2011
- An Extensive Guide To Web Form Usability UXDESIGN.SMASHINGMAGAZINE.COM | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2011
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & a Viral Video KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010
- Thank You for the Memories in 2010 ARI HERZOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2010
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup, ASW11 & Productivity Systems KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010
- 7 Steps to Creating Million-Dollar Web Apps (And a Big Announcement) VIPER CHILL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Midwinter in Sweden KIKOLANI | FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2010
- Ask.com Unveils Database of 300 Million Questions and Answers BILL HARTZER | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- The State of the Blog Sales Market: Interview with Andrew Knibbe of Flippa PROBLOGGER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- AMA Handbook of Public Relations Published BILL HARTZER | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Facebook CEO Bares All, Embraces New Privacy Settings PAMORAMA | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2009
- The Ultimate Resource for Successful Small Business Websites SAMIR BALWANI | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Sizing Up the Social Media Software Market « Social Media Musings by Tom Humbarger TOMHUMBARGER.WORDPRESS.COM | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.