Remove Company Remove Forums Remove Magazine Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Twitter for Business: Is It Time?

Webbiquity SMM

The company recently missed earnings estimates for the second time in four quarters, and had to strike a deal with activist investor firm Elliott Management which had “been trying to push (Jack) Dorsey out as part of an overhaul to Twitter’s business.” Though 90% of B2B software companies are on Twitter , barely half are active.

Twitter 228
article thumbnail

Any Publicity is Good Publicity in Social Media, right?

Buzz Marketing for Technology

Now the same could be said about social media – any mention of your brand is good in social media but that’s not entirely correct! Think about the life span of paper based earned media – not long after its printed does it sit on someone’s shelf. Let me explain ….

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Event: Australian Institute of Company Directors AICD social media

Laurel Papworth

I’m heading over to New Zealand from 12th to 15th May 2010 to participate in social media forum at the Australian Institute of Company Directors Annual Conference. 10.00am – 12.00pm FORUM B: The Commercial Benefits of Today’s Social Networking Platforms. Sydney Social Media Courses (0).

article thumbnail

The importance of content moderation in Social Media

Lucy Hall

A look at the importance of content moderation in Social Media Social media, blogs, forums and the like are outlets for people to express themselves, to share experiences bad and good with their connections or with people of similar interests. The role of professional social media management agencies.

article thumbnail

The Biggest Mistake Brands Make When It Comes To Social Media

Twist Image

What is the biggest mistake that brands make when it comes to Social Media? Without question, this is the number one question I get asked in interviews, at speaking events and at roundtable forums (in fact, it happened today during a panel conversation for Connected For Business Magazine ). it's the marketing to.

article thumbnail

10+ Indispensable (and Free!) Marketing Graders and Social Media Scores

Buffer Social

You can audit your marketing in many ways—be it a quick-and-simple social media audit or a full-scale blog review. I’ve bookmarked several of my favorites and dug up a handful of other useful graders and tools to come up with this list of 10+ website graders, content scores, and social media ratings.

article thumbnail

Social Media Training: 3 Day Intensive Advanced Class

Laurel Papworth

If you are a company, government department or organisation interested in social media training for your staff, this three day class held privately at your premises (or we can organise premises for you) suits those looking for a more indepth course. Social Media Workshop Outline.

Class 85