| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BILL HARTZER
MAY 26, 2010 [Company, Focus Group] Monitoring Your Company’s Brand Online with MutualMind
Some people think they can just send out a couple of surveys , or do a few focus groups , and gather all the information they need about the public’s opinion about their products. If you’re looking for a way to find out what people really think of your company, MutualMind , has all the tools you need to do just that. How Much Does Online Reputation Management Cost?
| | CONVINCE & CONVERT
JULY 28, 2010 [Company, Focus Group] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media.
When I discuss this concept with companies, however, too often I hear something in the realm of “we don’t know what to provide our customers that would be helpful. Because helpfulness hasn’t historically been looked at as a marketing objective (tons of great stuff about this umbrella concept in Scott Stratten’s forthcoming new book UnMarketing – buy it ), identifying areas where help could be provided isn’t in the DNA of most companies – yet. Try to return something to your own company. excellent points that a company can (should!)
| || || |
| | FIREBELLY
JANUARY 23, 2012 [Company, Focus Group] Community Manager Appreciation Day: 5 Must-Reads
By Jeremiah Owyang It’s the third annual Community Manager Appreciation Day (every fourth Monday of Jan) and I’d like to salute the folks working on the front lines at companies big and small leading the charge. These folks are critical in the change as companies have moved from the static website to the dynamic human focused social business we’re seeing across every agency.
| | SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING
OCTOBER 15, 2010 [Company, Focus Group] Social Media Is CRM
Those organizations willing to invest the time and resources required to develop and support a strong virtual presence are gaining practically unlimited access to consumers' steady outpouring of raves and rants, toward favorite and disliked companies and products. Tying this invaluable data into a CRM solution generates sales leads, ideas for product direction and strengthens a company's image and brand. Social CRM also allows a company to track - and interact with - those who are vocal in their displeasure with a given product, service or brand.
| | PAUL GILLIN
JANUARY 4, 2012 [Company, Focus Group] Sensible Talk About Social Media Measurement
Even conventional research tools like mail surveys and focus groups still have their place, Paine argues, despite the fact that many people consider them to be passé. The Instead, the author focuses on identifying constituents, defining messages, selecting tools and reviewing and tracking results. I’ll admit my biases up front. Volume 2. highly recommend it.
| || || || |
SIMON MAINWARING [Company, Focus Group] How Coke, Mastercard and GE Get Nimble for the Real-Time Social Marketplace
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
MasterCard and the Content-Rich, Real-time Newsroom: MasterCard is continuing its transformation from a B2B company
to a dynamic, digital firm by shifting its focus
to social interactions that allow it to better understand customers and clients through real-time engagement. Having Having already launched their Conversation Suite in May, “a real-time focus group
” that tracks all mentions of MasterCard and the competition with results displayed on a giant 40 ft. Takeaway : Real-time isn’t just valuable during an event or promotion. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY SMM [Company, Focus Group] 34 (of the) Best Google+ Tips, Tactics and Guides of 2011
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2012
Getting Your Small Business Ready for Google+ by Blue Focus
Marketing. Mark Burgess explains how small business can build trust and creatively use circles on Google+ (“This insight [that people prefer to share specific information with specific groups
of friends or followers] led to the creation of Google+ circles, a major differentiator between Google+ and Facebook. Mart Prööm presents more than a dozen examples of cool, and pioneering, Google+ brand pages from companies
like Pepsi, Toyota, Fox News, Yahoo! It’s the fastest-growing social network ever. MORE >>
ENGAGE [Company, Focus Group] Is Your Brand a People Person?
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012
recent survey from online marketing firm Get Satisfaction and Incyte Group
, a market data consultancy, found that only about 12 percent of Facebook users log on to Facebook to interact with brands. When it comes to consumer choices—learning about a company
, deciding what product to purchase, et cetera—89 percent of respondents said they first visited the company
’s web page. But to expect people to count companies
amongst their friends? Message control is a hallmark of companies
and associations alike. So much of loyalty is dependent upon reputation
. MORE >>
ELASTIC THOUGHT [Company, Focus Group] Intestine-Based Decision-Making
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 2009
" (paraphrased) And if it weren't for the 4 or 5 other Fortune 500 companies
that have responded in the same manner within the last month or so to the same question, I would have let it go at that. Why would these companies
not want further evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or other means of quantifying this field that is becoming more and more important to brand perception, company reputation
, and purchase decision/behavior? Elastic Thought About My Other Accounts Facebook: 690281596 Other.: link] Other.: MORE >>
- [Company, Focus Group] Social Media a CRM perspective
Social Media Network - Marketing Social Media, Social Media Network, SMN, Social Media Network Online, Online Reputation
Management, ORM, Digital Space, Interactive, Web, Blog Advertising Marketing, Buzz, Affiliate Marketing Program, Freelance, Mobile, Data Understanding, Business, Technology, CRM, Consumer, Direct Marketing, Mass Communication, Sell Online, Sell Products Online, Money, Home Jobs, Shopping, LifeStyle And More creativecommons.org Social Media Network - Marketing by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Social Media Ne. MORE >>
- [Company, Focus Group] How To Measure Your Social Media Efforts SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] 10 Marketing Techniques for Content Marketers from Traditional Advertising WRITTENT BLOG | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2013
- [Company, Focus Group] Why Share of Voice Is Important for Brand GET SOCIAL PR | TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Why Do Customers Tattoo Themselves with the Brands They Love? BILL HARTZER | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Is Twitter for Business Even Worth the Trouble | social crm. CONVINCE & CONVERT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] How Size Matters in the Social Media ROI Debate CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] 9 Social Media Questions Answered SOCIALNOMICS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- [Company, Focus Group] Creating the Conference We All Say We Want BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- [Company, Focus Group] Strategy Lessons: The Water Book GEOFF LIVINGSTON | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
- [Company, Focus Group] When is Brand Evangelism a Crime? Exploring the Royal Caribbean. TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG | THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
- [Company, Focus Group] Cluetrains, Conversations, Trust and Openness ACIDLABS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] 16 SXSW 2011 Panels to Vote For! The NC + friends edition SOCIAL WAYNE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Get Your Social Media Story Straight | Blogging and Content. CONVINCE & CONVERT | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- [Company, Focus Group] Social Media Research: Interview with Joel Rubinson of ARF - Part 2 DIVA MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2009
- [Company, Focus Group] Nuggets from Social Media workshops as of late. : Community Group Therapy BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.