| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIALNOMICS
JUNE 30, 2011 Top 5 Social Media Tools Companies Use
What’s awesome: Web-based social media engagement, management and reporting solution that helps companies of all sizes engage, track and analyze conversations about their brands across the most popular and influential social communities today, Twitter and Facebook. Radian6. Price: Radian6 dashboard pricing starts at $600 per month. They Tweetdeck. Cotweet. Seesmic.
| | WWW.SOCIALMEDIAEXPLORER.COM
SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 Social Media Monitoring Grudge Match: Radian6 vs. Scout Labs
Home About Archives How To Pitch SME Newsletter SME-TV Speaking Work With Me Social Media Monitoring Grudge Match: Radian6 vs. Scout Labs April 13, 2009 · View Comments Share Jason Falls Ever since I reported on the launch of Scout Labs , I have had people ask, fairly or not, how it compares with Radian6. Here’s what I found: Radian6 offers a very simple setup.
| || || |
| | BRASS TACK THINKING
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 9 Ways To Build A Twitter Community With Substance
Brass Tack Thinking Make Things Happen Home About Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Contact Speaking Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Brass Tack Reading Archives 9 Ways To Build A Twitter Community With Substance September 30, 2010 | by Amber Naslund View Comments Ah, Twitter. But in case there’s a tip or two in here, I agreed to post about my thoughts on building community on Twitter.
| | WEBBIQUITY SMM
SEPTEMBER 12, 2011 50 (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011 (So Far)
Tac Anderson reviews seven of his favorite tools for saving time in social media consumption and management, among them TweetDeck , Twendz and Quora. Megan O’Neill offers helpful tips for increasing exposure of your online videos, including using annotations across videos, creating playlists, and actively participating in the YouTube community. What should I monitor for? But 44.24
| | FRESHNETWORKS
OCTOBER 19, 2009 Getting started 1: Do you know what people are saying about you?
The best results come from using paid-for services such as Radian6. You can drill-down into your keywords, understand which discussions are prevalent across different social networks and online communities and identify, measure and track your main influencers online. Sideline – A TweetDeck-esque tool from Yahoo. Image by clownbastard via Flickr. Then you are ready to go. Yahoo!
| | SOCIALNOMICS
MAY 22, 2012 Social Media Tools List: +100 Social Media Tools
Tired of social media experts answering Hootsuite and Radian6 when asked about social media tools? Lithium – Social community and marketing solutions. Vitrue - Helps you utilize social communities for business. LiveWorld - Moderation, community programming and actionable insight. Radian6 - Social media monitoring and engagement, social CRM. MARKETING.
| || || || |
GEMMA WENT Which are the top tools and apps: The results « The Cube
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
number of other monitoring tools were suggested: Google Alerts , Hootsuite , 1000Heads own tracker (thank you James), Conversocial , Netvibes , Scoutlabs , Whostalkin , Twazzup , BackTweets , Brandwatch , Tweetdeck
, Backtype and Trackur. 65% made the most of Tweetdeck
to do this (which is my personal favourite), with 47% using Hootsuite , only 8% using Friendfeed and 9% not using this at all. can’t say I’m totally surprised at the results of this first portion, especially because of your customer/community
base. I’m delighted with the results. clout. MORE >>
PAUL GILLIN How Twitter Amplifies a Customer Attack
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
The hash tag (#), which was created by the Twitter community
to help bring order to the service’s inherent chaos, has become one of the Internet’s most powerful organizing and amplification tools. Free Twitter clients like TweetDeck
and HootSuite do a good job of catching mentions of your brand or products. If the volume of mentions is large, or if you want to filter for sentiment to detect a surgeon negativity, you’ll need a paid listing tool like Radian6
, Lithium or Sysomos. The target publication date is late 2012. Twitter is the enigma of social networks. MORE >>
BRASS TACK THINKING 7 Social Media Roles You Haven't Considered | Brass Tack Thinking
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
Brass Tack Thinking Make Things Happen Home About Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Contact Speaking Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Brass Tack Reading Archives 7 Social Media Roles You Haven’t Considered January 14, 2010 | by Amber Naslund View Comments When you think of social media roles, chances are you think of a community
manager or the oh-so-generic “social media manager , which is usually some function of the marketing department managing strictly social media programs. What I’ve realized is how important our internal community
of colleagues and advocates are. MORE >>
WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
Awareness Networks, Social Marketing Hub an enterprise class community
platform has launched their own tool that has Facebook, youtube, flickr, Twitter, and of course connect with their own community
features. They have partners with Convio, Radian6
, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Trackkr, IBM, Porter Novelli, Sierra Club, HomeAway. Spewing corporate content to every known social channel may make your life easier as a marketer, but could cause serious ramifications to the trust of your community
. Asian Bridal Makeup Tweetdeck
is all you need! like socialoomph too. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Interview with Social Media Citizen: Chris Hall
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
C: Twitter (Tweetdeck
) is my favourite because of its immediacy. My top sites include: www.redcubemarketing.com www.chrisbrogan.com www.treypennington.com www.brasstackthinking.com www.conversationagent.com My days include time in Tweetdeck
, Social Mention , Google Reader and visits to LinkedIn and Facebook. C: I’ll try and keep it short: Tweedeck Google Reader iGoogle Addictomatic Technorati Posterous Radian6
G: What are your Top 3 secrets of social media marketing? And thank you, Chris, for putting Radian6
on your list of favorite social media tools! MORE >>
- 10 Social Media benchmarks, what are your plans for 2010? « Extanz. EXTANZ | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jo Porritt | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- The Critical Social Skills Your Brand Needs To Survive – Interview with @SimonMainwaring #WeFirst #MMChat BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2012
- 12 Blogs of Christmas: Day 12 – Resources JOEY STRAWN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
- The State of Social Media Marketing – Summary of Annual Survey Report (Part 2) MINDJUMPERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
- Ideas for managing personal VS corporate brands online EXTANZ | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- 12 Blogs of Christmas: Day 5 – Network JOEY STRAWN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- Social Media Time Management: 9 Guiding Principles | Brass Tack. BRASS TACK THINKING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today WWW.CONVINCEANDCONVERT.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Monitoring vs. Measurement – MyCustomer.com Article and a New Taxonomy need to choose platforms and tools WEB METRICS GURU | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- Calling for the Death of Consumption Guilt BRASS TACK THINKING | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Why I'm Tired of #Fail BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- Social Media Monitoring Tools Demystified: Analysing Sources ENERGISE2-0.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.