| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SOCIALNOMICS
JUNE 30, 2011 Top 5 Social Media Tools Companies Use
What’s awesome: Web-based social media engagement, management and reporting solution that helps companies of all sizes engage, track and analyze conversations about their brands across the most popular and influential social communities today, Twitter and Facebook. Tweetdeck. Cool integration with Google Reader for blog influence too! How are they monitoring?
| | GEMMA WENT
SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 Which are the top tools and apps: The results « The Cube
number of other monitoring tools were suggested: Google Alerts , Hootsuite , 1000Heads own tracker (thank you James), Conversocial , Netvibes , Scoutlabs , Whostalkin , Twazzup , BackTweets , Brandwatch , Tweetdeck , Backtype and Trackur. The most popular tool was the old favourite, Google with 36% of respondents making use of it. I’m delighted with the results. clout.
| || || |
| | STAY N' ALIVE
SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 Who are the Utah Tech Bloggers on Twitter?
I’ll put all those you list on this Twitter list: [link] – please tell your friends about it, get them to follow it, subscribe to it in TweetDeck and FlipBoard, etc. Add their blogs to Google Reader (anyone want to create an OPML file of their blogs?). Retweet this, share it on Facebook, Google Reader, and Buzz. How many Utah blogs do you read?
| || | SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS
OCTOBER 28, 2010 Interview with Social Media Citizen: Gemma Went
With 10 years experience in Marketing and PR, Gemma is working collaboratively with businesses, large and small, to ensure their communications activities help them to achieve their business objectives, engage with their communities and build brand awareness. start the day by browsing Google Reader , digesting posts that keep me abreast of news and developments.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
FEBRUARY 16, 2010 Why You Should Have a Secondary Twitter Account
I, too, find that Twitter has been incredibly powerful for me to connect with real life colleagues, readers of Techipedia, family, and everyone in between. With Twitter being so incredibly large and vast, there are different types of mini-communities. started following people who wrote or commented on the SEO blogs to develop my own Twitter community. promote good content.
| || || || |
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Interview with Social Media Citizen: Chris Hall
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
C: Twitter (Tweetdeck
) is my favourite because of its immediacy. My top sites include: www.redcubemarketing.com www.chrisbrogan.com www.treypennington.com www.brasstackthinking.com www.conversationagent.com My days include time in Tweetdeck
, Social Mention , Google Reader
and visits to LinkedIn and Facebook. C: I’ll try and keep it short: Tweedeck Google Reader
iGoogle Addictomatic Technorati Posterous Radian6 G: What are your Top 3 secrets of social media marketing? G: What is it like to be a real Social Media Citizen? Listen more than you talk. MORE >>
VIPER CHILL 28 Resources from My Internet Marketing Toolbox
| MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
If you find that your readers
go to the top right hand side of the page, you can put an ad there or something else that you want to get viewed. Google
Analytics Before Google
Analytics came along there weren’t really that many decent tracking tools available. Instead of waiting around for Google
to catch up, you can see what is happening on your website, right now. With Google
Analytics, you would see huge traffic spikes the next day, and miss the opportunity to maximise conversions on that traffic. Google
it, and check it out. Home What the F ? MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media.
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
G: ) My day starts early at 5:30 am (sleeping is over rated) where I clean out my inbox from the night before (yes I am a “go to zero” inbox guy) then I start cruising my Google reader
where I have organized my 300 plus blogs that I follow – reading learning and tweeting out what I find. When I get home I spend time with the family then clean out my inbox, check my reader
and respond to comments before going to bed and the whole thing starts over again the next day. You can follow Paul on Twitter , Facebook or Linkedin. G: Describe yourself in five tags? Valid XHTML 1.0 MORE >>
JOEY STRAWN 12 Blogs of Christmas: Day 12 – Resources
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010
To begin creating that great content we talked about, you need to understand your community
’s Needs , speak in your own Voice and constantly stay Transparent for your audience. Google
Trends. Google Reader
Analytics. Blog Marketing Social Media 12 blogs of christmas Digital Personality Empty Jar Marketing facebook Google
Alerts IceRocket resources socialmention Twitter searchTweet. We made it. Now it’s time for you to get a gift. It is Christmas Eve, after all. Content Ideas. Stumbleupon. MORE >>
BLOGBREVITY.POSTEROUS.COM Content Curation for Twitter: How To Be a "Thought Leader DJ"
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
For great social media discussions, follow the conversations on #smchat every Wednesday at 1 pm on Twitter, join the #smchat Ning community
, and get the transcripts. Find industry blogs and leaders via Google
Blogs and Technorati. Follow these influencers on Twitter via wefolllow.com and tweepleml.org and subscribe to their blogs via RSS on Google Reader
. Set up Google
Alerts and Social Mention to research news about your topics, your industry keywords, your competitors, your industry Thought Leaders! Become a valued resource to your community
. Paper.li MORE >>
- Unfriending, Unfollowing, Unsubscribing. Less Is More LOUIS GRAY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
- Study: Top 50 of the most influential cycling blogs + Facebook and. EXTANZ | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- “Reclaim Blogging”: Why I’m giving up Twitter and Facebook GAPINGVOID.COM | MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
- The question and answers guide to Quora: How to get the best value out of Quora and look smart at the same time. SOCIAL WAYNE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- 12 Blogs of Christmas: Day 5 – Network JOEY STRAWN | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- Essay: How to Captivate and Hold Attention in the Age of the. MICRO PERSUASION | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- Social Media Time Management: 9 Guiding Principles | Brass Tack. BRASS TACK THINKING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- Drive Blog Traffic Without Using Twitter | Spin Sucks SPIN SUCKS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Social Media Monitoring Grudge Match: Radian6 vs. Scout Labs WWW.SOCIALMEDIAEXPLORER.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today WWW.CONVINCEANDCONVERT.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Calling for the Death of Consumption Guilt BRASS TACK THINKING | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- The Right Tools for the Right Jobs CHRIS BROGAN | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- Social Media Monitoring Tools Demystified: Analysing Sources ENERGISE2-0.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Citizen Marketer 2.1: Pluralitas Non est Ponenda sine Necessitate CITIZEN MARKETER 2.1 | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2009
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.