| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BRASS TACK THINKING
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 9 Ways To Build A Twitter Community With Substance
Brass Tack Thinking Make Things Happen Home About Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Contact Speaking Amber Naslund Tamsen McMahon Brass Tack Reading Archives 9 Ways To Build A Twitter Community With Substance September 30, 2010 | by Amber Naslund View Comments Ah, Twitter. But in case there’s a tip or two in here, I agreed to post about my thoughts on building community on Twitter.
| | PAMORAMA
DECEMBER 6, 2009 26 Free Tools for Monitoring Your Brand's Reputation
Beyond the integrated search of Twitter apps like Seesmic and TweetDeck, Monitter provides real-time monitoring of the Twittersphere. TweetDeck : Not only a great way to manage your Twitter account, but the keyword search means you can see what people are saying about you. Sideline : A TweetDeck-esque tool from Yahoo. link] Todd Wallace I really like TweetDeck, and of course I use Twitter Search. link] Todd Wallace I really like TweetDeck, and of course I use Twitter Search. Do you know what people are saying about your brand? HowSociable? Yahoo! " [.]
| || || |
| | BRASS TACK THINKING
JANUARY 14, 2010 7 Social Media Roles You Haven't Considered | Brass Tack Thinking
They’re responsible for manning the dashboard, picking up the alerts, and routing posts that require engagement or attention to the right people on the community, support, or account teams. And yes, this can be one part of a community role, but folks in your account, support or service departments with an interest in social media can also be outstanding resources. Thank you!
| | PAMORAMA
JUNE 30, 2010 Social Media From A to Z: A Glossary
Atom : Web feeds are used by the blogging community to share recent entries’ headlines, full text, and even attached multimedia files. Crowdsourcing : A combination of the words crowd and outsourcing, it refers to asking a question via social media and collecting answers from your various communities and users. But never fear! An example of this is the Twitter API. Bit.ly : Bit.ly
| | WWW.WEB-STRATEGIST.COM
OCTOBER 31, 2010 List of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS)
Awareness Networks, Social Marketing Hub an enterprise class community platform has launched their own tool that has Facebook, youtube, flickr, Twitter, and of course connect with their own community features. Spewing corporate content to every known social channel may make your life easier as a marketer, but could cause serious ramifications to the trust of your community.
| | TECHIPEDIA: TAMAR WEINBERG
FEBRUARY 16, 2010 Why You Should Have a Secondary Twitter Account
With Twitter being so incredibly large and vast, there are different types of mini-communities. HootSuite puts all the accounts in one single interface (you can do the same with TweetDeck and Seesmic, I believe), but in terms of passwords, I usually use KeePass to store them with other relevant account information. They do in fact have different communities and follower. think.
| || || || |
CONVINCE & CONVERT Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media.
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
I use Tweetdeck
for serious twitter sessions. It doesn’t have the advanced functionality of Tweetdeck
(such as cross-posting to Facebook), but it’s so easy-to-use that it’s my favorite Twitter app. It takes up a lot less screen real estate that Tweetdeck
, and I always use Tweetie when conducting my live, Twitter 20 interviews. Blog Comments (The blog is on WordPress) Disqus
This is what I use to manage comments here at Convince & Convert. I’ve seen my average number of comments increase since I moved to Disqus
. MORE >>
DANNY WHATMOUGH Why paper.li and automated curation are doomed to fail
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
and the like may still be the way forward – I’m increasingly using lists in Hootsuite to segment tweeters – and the content they tweet – that I really want to keep an eye on. On a less positive, but equally helpful tact, it helps me identify off-topic tweeps that have crept into the community
via my auto refollow tools, and I can unfollow these directly from the newspaper page. Paper.li adapts its auto-tweet » Why paper.li daily round-up of the things you find interesting. As the creators themselves say: “paper.li Paper.li before it. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Interview with Social Media Citizen: Chris Hall
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
C: Twitter (Tweetdeck
) is my favourite because of its immediacy. My top sites include: www.redcubemarketing.com www.chrisbrogan.com www.treypennington.com www.brasstackthinking.com www.conversationagent.com My days include time in Tweetdeck
, Social Mention , Google Reader and visits to LinkedIn and Facebook. Chris’s aim is to ‘rethink marketing in the digital age’ , to educate and inform whilst developing clear strategies that bring results. You can follow Chris on Twitter – ( @Chris_Hall1 ) G: How and why did you get into social media business? Listen more than you talk. MORE >>
JOEY STRAWN 12 Blogs of Christmas: Day 12 – Resources
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010
To begin creating that great content we talked about, you need to understand your community
’s Needs , speak in your own Voice and constantly stay Transparent for your audience. TweetDeck
. Tweet. We made it. We’ve come all the way from thinking of the perfect strategy to putting all the different parts of your Digital Personality together like a well-oiled machine. Now it’s time for you to get a gift. It is Christmas Eve, after all. If you can remember we started all the way back with the importance of your Strategy. Content Ideas. Stumbleupon. MORE >>
SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS Interview with Social Media Citizen: Paul Dunay | Social Media.
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2010
P: I always feel like I use to many tools but my love of technology gets in my way sometimes and I over extend myself trying new tools and then pairing that back Tweetdeck
– is my first line of defence – it’s my dashboard for all Twitter accounts and topics – as well as competitive terms and scheduling tweets. Advertisement blog comments powered by Disqus
Top Videos Previous Entry Interview with Social Media Citizen: Chris Tompkins Next Entry Interview with Social Media Citizen: Johan Ronnestam SMC QUOTE “.As You can follow Paul on Twitter , Facebook or Linkedin. Valid XHTML 1.0 MORE >>
- Twitter Etiquette: Should You Follow Everyone That Follows You. JASON YORMARK | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2009
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Jo Porritt | Social Media. SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today WWW.CONVINCEANDCONVERT.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Social Media Time Management: 9 Guiding Principles | Brass Tack. BRASS TACK THINKING | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- How to Reach Out to Bloggers WWW.CHRISBROGAN.COM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- How to “win” with social media TREY PENNINGTON | SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2010
- Learning to be behave appropriately on LinkedIn TREY PENNINGTON | SATURDAY, JULY 17, 2010
- Social Media Monitoring Grudge Match: Radian6 vs. Scout Labs WWW.SOCIALMEDIAEXPLORER.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- Interview with Social Media Citizen: Chris Tompkins SOCIAL MEDIA CITIZENS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
- Calling for the Death of Consumption Guilt BRASS TACK THINKING | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Why I'm Tired of #Fail BRASS TACK THINKING | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media. CONVINCE & CONVERT | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- Turn the Tables on Social Media with NutshellMail | Email. CONVINCE & CONVERT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010
- DataSift Curation Engine Aims for Relevance in Real-time WWW.SKEPTICGEEK.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- When You Hit the Wall | Justin Levy JUSTIN LEVY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- Conversation Drawers VS Sink Hole, friendfeed kicks ass EXTANZ | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- How Businesses Use Twitter Today SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
Social Media Informer can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.