article thumbnail

The Conscious Company Global Leaders Forum

Janet Fouts

I spent a few days last week at the new 1440 Multiversity , attending the Conscious Company Global Leaders Forum. Created by Conscious Company Media , the event showcased a variety of businesses, including organizations like; Oxfam , Combat Flip Flops , L.A What do all of these companies have in common?

Forums 116
article thumbnail

How to Create a Brand Community: A Step-by-Step Process

Social Media Strategies Summit

Build a strong brand and you will get yourself a strong community of loyal customers and brand advocates. Some might argue that a strong community is what makes a brand stronger and loyal customers are the best way to promote a brand. But what is a brand community and why do you need one? What is a Brand Community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Brand Community for your B2B Business

Oktopost

It turns out that creating a brand community for your B2B company can give you that type of mouthwatering ROI. . B2B businesses need to foster a strong spirit of community to serve their clients and customers better. The biggest benefit for B2B companies is developing genuine relationships with your customers. .

B2B 122
article thumbnail

Why Facebook’s Community Pages Could Give Brands Headaches

Dave Fleet

A couple of weeks ago I received a worried call from a friend working in PR for a large company. Her opening question went something like: “What the heck are Community Pages on Facebook, and why is there one for my company?&#. Community Pages 101. In theory these pages should be a good thing for companies.

article thumbnail

10 Higher Ed Marketers You Should Follow

Social Media Strategies Summit

As you might expect from someone who heads up a higher education social listening company, Liz is attuned to pretty much everything that happens in the industry, making her a valuable source of information (and analysis) on big news, trends, and other developments: The hot water the Stanford president found himself in started in online forums.

Marketing 240
article thumbnail

Atly Unveils ‘Ask Around’ Tool, Empowering Influencers to Gather and Share Recommendations from Followers

Bill Hartzer

This feature enables influencers to rapidly expand their topic-based maps and effortlessly share these valuable community insights with their social media audience. It makes it so easy to gather community knowledge. I love to use the feature when I travel, so that I have a list of options right when I arrive in a new city.

article thumbnail

Community, Lady Gaga & Bourbon: The David Spinks Interview

Firebelly

David Spinks – Community Man. To say that David Spinks loves community is an understatement. He’s all about community – and he’s got a track record that proves it. His other enterprises include BlogDash and The Community Manager where he still actively writes. Can every company grow and maintain community?